[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here actually loves being alive? Even if we dont get laid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1493617285319.jpg (132KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
1493617285319.jpg
132KB, 500x715px
Who here actually loves being alive? Even if we dont get laid and spend most time alone.
>>
I do, but only thanks to weed and alcohol.
>>
>>36712731
not me

Having to get up early, having homework, having shitty fucking wage cuck job where people shit on you, having to contain my emotions instead of emotionally vomiting on people when I feel bad

All of it is so exhausting. I just wanna lay around and never do anything.
>>
>>36712731
i hate life but it has very little to do with getting laid and i like being alone. i just take most things too seriously and it's become a problem.

why do you love being alive?
>>
>>36712894
I dont suffer than much. I dont take things that seriously. I enjoy the stupid pleasures and im grateful just for existing and having a chance to eat cereal in the morning or play a game or share a conversation with someone. Doesnt mean in always happy too and i dont think there is any plan for my life. I guess is pretty stupid but im content with the idea of living.
>>
Singing every song
Loving every line
Til the night is gone
>>
File: 1490149641208.jpg (555KB, 899x1349px)
1490149641208.jpg
555KB, 899x1349px
>>36712731
Sometimes...I go out out and spend time wood cutting and fire.
It helps me think, I dont think computers are good.
Woods are good.
>>
i'd characterize it more as having a sense of awe about different parts of life
>>
>>36712731
I honestly wish the world woukd end and every last living soul on this planet to be cleansed by righteous flames.
>>
>>36713111
how does that work? which parts?
>>
Me
I've never been this happy before and it's scaring me. I'm so used to depression for years and years, but for the last 10 months I haven't been depressed at all so I'm trying to read some depressing stuff BUT YALL LETTING ME DOWN
>>
I am actually happy, overall
>>
A bit lonely but I'm generally content with life. Things are moving along well overall. Thanks for a refreshing thread, OP.
>>
>>36712731
i live for it man every day is a new challenge and adventure.

i cherish the times spent with loved ones and respect the long lonely nights like any other because that's the way we do it
>>
>>36712731
I know what you mean, in a REALLY top mood right now cause I got up hella early and had a big ole breakfast while listening to LOTR music.
Feeling TIP TOP
>>
Life's very painful.

But I've learned to accept that and I do enjoy it most of the time (as long as I'm not laying in bed, that's where the suicidal feelings come up).

I really would like a gf but it really does appear you have to be in social circles for that or I would've had one by now. That always seems to be the difference between me and the other guys who have them.
>>
File: pąki.jpg (70KB, 640x456px) Image search: [Google]
pąki.jpg
70KB, 640x456px
>>36712731
I am not sure, I love life in general, like plants and animals, everything between Sequoiadendron giganteum and bacteriae

My life seem little and without matter with such perspective
>>
>>36712731
>Who here actually loves being alive?
Same. It's alright now, in fact it's a gas.
>>
File: 1486444460367.jpg (41KB, 540x440px) Image search: [Google]
1486444460367.jpg
41KB, 540x440px
>Genuinely enjoy being alive
>Don't mind being alone and don't really desire a relationship anyway
>Things are good
>Remember that one day you're going to die and be completely erased from existence, never to experience consciousness again and everything you ever have or will do was completely meaningless
JUST
>>
>>36714344
>never to experience consciousness again
says who?
>>
>>36714344
And why would it have meaning if it was eternal?
>>
>>36714365
I'd consider myself agnostic and overall unsure about what comes after death, but realistically the most reasonable and likely answer is that our consciousness is all in our physical brain and after we die, we're gone for good and there's no supernatural spirit or anything similar inside us to bring us back or maintain our consciousness
>>
File: 1483447538013.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1483447538013.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>>36714344
>never to experience consciousness
*YOU* don't exist, there's nothing that experiences anything.
>>
>>36714411
you are faggot, faith> no faith
>>
>>36714344
>doesn't believe that consciousness is constant
>agnostic
>>
>>36712748
I've tried these but every time I do, I end up feeling really miserable in the moment and can't wait for it to pass. Being drunk fucking blows. Weed isn't as bad, makes me sort of passive, some things are a little more enjoyable, but still just makes time feel slow and it sucks.
Vidya is really the only thing I've got that makes the time go by, but even that I'm bored of half the time. Nowadays the hours just slip away and an entire year can be summarized in a week's worth of activities.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.