[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WEED GENERAL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12

File: cannabis-leaf-outline.jpg (596KB, 2496x2408px) Image search: [Google]
cannabis-leaf-outline.jpg
596KB, 2496x2408px
Any chill niggas here smoke that ganja?
>>
Dont tuch that stuff
Marjiuana leads to heroin
>>
no i'm not a fucking murderer
>>
>>36712580
Heroin leads to hate
>>
File: 1488943864809s.jpg (5KB, 250x204px)
1488943864809s.jpg
5KB, 250x204px
>>36712549
Is weed overrated? How does it even feel?
t. too pussy
>>
>>36712617
yes. its only good if ur already happy.
>>
>>36712617

It just chills ya out if you get a chill strain. some might give you a slight racy feeling which for some can cause anxiety but generally its just chill, makes ya get munchies so you wanna eat snacks and sleep better and laugh a lot at funny videos like h3h3 or filthy frank thats what i do lmao and shitpost while baked like a CAKE haha
>>
The bad thing about weed is that it makes you content with doing nothing. It just prepares you to smoke more weed.
>>
>>36712549
Smoking right now wanna see
>>
>>36712549
it lowers testosterone levels
>>
>>36712649

Unless you don't have enough to constantly buy it then you gotta take a month or couple week break like me. I just use it every now and then to chill and enjoy some tunes or socialize every now and then. Any more than that and yes it gets old and you turn into a complete potato. Also I don't post weed shit on social media or talk about it 24/7, thats corny as shit. I don't like the culture much but I enjoy the feeling sometimes when my anxiety or depression are particularly bad.
>>
>>36712617
I've never had a bad high
every time I use it I just relax. Then it wares off and I have to deal with the anxiety again
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27KB, 540x720px
You know i smoke that sticky stick green stuff
>>
>>36712664
this is the only reason i still smoke everyday
>>
>>36712596
Hate leads to the dark side
>>
Just got home smoked a blunt watching some German dude test out home made weapons on YouTube, it's pretty chill
>>
>>36712664
I don't need it anyway
>>
>>36712549
Picking up tomorrow and planning on smoking all day. My dealer is always really prompt, last time he texted me back like the same minute I texted him, but for some reason I'm getting anxious that he won't respond and I'll have to go looking somewhere else
>>
File: WIN_20170502_02_30_05_Pro.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170502_02_30_05_Pro.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
>>36712549
SWED also fuck you and you toothy.
>>
>>36712549
I dont like smoking that much because it always makes me eat a shitload.
then when my high runs out I feel like I'm gonna burst
>>
File: 1466467172418.jpg (15KB, 317x275px) Image search: [Google]
1466467172418.jpg
15KB, 317x275px
I smoke on my days off, currently enjoying a bowl while I play WoW for the first time ever
>>
I have a week off work that I want to spend stoned the whole time. I've barely smoked these past two months, so my tolerance is fairly low. How much weed would I need to be able to stay high for a few days?
>>
Daily smoker, studying to be an engineer. Tough, but not if I moderate when finals roll around.
>>
>>36713407
I would say 1/8th to 5g should last
>>
>>36713407

2 days? I'd say like 10g (If low tolerance maybe 5g or so) or buy a couple edibles and you'll be good or THC pills
>>
>>36712549
Every now and again. Never too much, I just want to get high and hang out with friends.

Thankfully, I have friends that let me smoke. I haven't paid for weed once, and I never keep it on me. My mother thinks weed is equivalent to heroin, so when my brother got caught a couple times she went berserk. Not going through that, might kill her.

I like seeing what different people's weed does to me. My regular stoner friends' weed is okay, gets me high enough to laser focus on playing vidya.

My hippie friend though? Some next-level shit right there.
>>
>>36712697
Lemme guess: Joerg Sprave the Slingshot Nigga?
>>
File: St-Peter-Petrus.jpg (97KB, 509x671px)
St-Peter-Petrus.jpg
97KB, 509x671px
>daily smoker of hash oil for 7 years
>acquire staph infection (i think)
>no longer smoker and don't really have the desire
this is a weird feel bros.. I think I am getting older. hold me
>>
File: 1482716123780.jpg (41KB, 470x469px) Image search: [Google]
1482716123780.jpg
41KB, 470x469px
>dealer went mia maybe a year ago
>can only get a little for free from my dad/my other friend every few months if that
>literally have $20k just sitting there, never buy anything because nothing makes me happy
>technically legal in my state but too pussy to buy online
>have to just sit here like a cuck, literally killing myself with booze for another fifteen months until dispensaries open
don't understand why this nigger dropped off the face of the earth
can't think of any easier way for him to make money than from me
>>
>>36713646
>>technically legal in my state but too pussy to buy online
Why buy it online if it's legal in your state?
>>
>>36713646
hey fuck that guy anon. you are better than that and you deserve better
>>
>>36713646

Either get a friend of that dude to help or find someone else. Or don't be a pussy just buy online m8. I literally ordered weed in a place where its illegal for like over a year and also got acid and never had any issues at all. Plus the stuff online is some god-tier shit if you know where to look, even on the clearweb. I don't buy as often online nowadays though because of money reasons. Just be discreet, dont brag to others and you'll be fine. It's your choice though.
>>
>>36712549
reporting in I'm about to pick up I'm sick and was put on antibiotics that are really strong thank god for pot or my stomach would feel so fucking destroyed
>tfw shitting acid like 7 different times today
my asshole felt like it was on fire
>>
>>36713632
anyone else kind of know this feel?
>>
File: confused.gif (1MB, 266x268px) Image search: [Google]
confused.gif
1MB, 266x268px
>>36713646
Dude just get a rec, holy shit. It's easy as fuck, the doctors know it's a fucking joke, and it costs about $30.

C'mon now mane.
>>
>>36712617
I used to like it. Then I tried LSD and it just bores me.
>>36713437
For a whole week I'd say closer to a quarter. Don't know why you'd want to be high for a week straight though.
>>
I picked up a Korova black bar a few days ago. Ate 1/4 of it and spent over 48 hours high as balls, unable to sleep, thoughts completely scrambled, shaking like I was having a seizure, paranoid as fuck, forgetting how to breath, then finally falling sleep and waking still high but manageable on day three.

Yeah I think I'm going to stay away from edibles now
>>
>>36714084
what was the dosage? and you only ate 1/4 of it? either it was 500mg+ or you have a really low tolerance. I can't wait to get that high again
>>
>>36714024
>I used to like it. Then I tried LSD and it just bores me.
I know that feel, anon. Felt the same way for like half a year but I still like a bit of weed now and then to chill.

>>36714084

Yeah, edibles can definitely have that effect which is why I don't do them often and when I do I just have a bit. They're powerful as fuck. Same reason I don't do dabs often (And they're expensive)
>>
Cartel member reporting in. Thanks for the money junkies only killed 2 kids and a couple of soldiers to move this drug from Mexico to the US.

Youre welcome.

[Spoiler] and trumps "wall" and increased border "security won't stop us. We are already building tunnels so its all good gringos. However with the extra work will cost you a little more jajakakakmajaja pendejos [/spoiler]

Me on the right
>>
>>36714150
>implying anyone smokes shitty mexican dirt weed
Mexican weed is so shit the only thing they get over the border worth any profit is heavy narcotics
>>
>>36714099
1000 mg bar. I knew I was in for a trip but that was excessive. I didn't even know weed could do that
>>
>>36714150
>muh tunnels

anti wall fags always bring this up like border enforcement is fucking retarded, there is already way of dealing with that, they find the tunnel which is easy, drill a simple hole into it from the top and fill it with so much fucking concrete.
>>
>>36714202
yeah it's been awhile since I got the "full body high" + "fuck your face nigger you will wish you were dead, because the it feels like you are being sucked off by the devil high"

now that I know my older brother is down to get high with me I got to get an edible but I know that his tolerance is absolutely nothing so even 50mg would do him good
>>
>>36714150
Not my fault the government is too stupid to decriminalize drugs. Besides I grow all I can by myself.
>>
>>36714202
>>36714297

when they sell edibles at dispensaries do they label that they were made with Indicas or sativas? I only like pure Indicas so I'd hate to accidentally get a powerful sativa.
>>
>>36714340
I think it depends on the brand really. But yeah there are all sorts of labels and if you ask the people there they would be able to point you to some that are more indi/sativa. most dispensaries look like fucking candy stores it's kind of awesome
>>
>>36714340
I think most are made with trim from lots of strains so it's an unpredictable mixture
>>
>>36714202

Yeah that's a bit much. I go for 100-200 mg max for a nice comfy high. 400+ is pushing it and 1000+ is nice way to give yourself panic attacks and anxiety. Flower is better IMO anyway as its easier to pace yourself.
>>
>>36712617
It's completely overrated. Doesn't mean it's bad though. I tried it after being an alcoholic who dropped pills pretty much daily. My first thoughts were "oh, is this it?" It's not great but it's still good. Other drugs are better. I hate getting the munchies so I avoid smoking all day. Just at the end.
>>
>>36714458
>Other drugs are better

Unless you get some good top-shelf shit and don't constantly smoke to build up too high of a tolerance plus many drugs are more risky than weede and harder to find/more expensive

the only other drug I like besides weed is lsd but that is fucking super intense so i rarely do it, pills are too addictive, coke/meth/heroin is too dangerous and dxm is too weird along with other shit
>>
>>36714500
Pills are only addictive when you're on them. I could go weeks having them but not taking them. But once I took the first 15mg I wouldn't be able to stop most times until 2-3 days later of dropping pills constantly. That feel when going to bed but not having that instinct that makes you want to breathe is weird.
>>
>>36714500
>dxm
one time I was sick so I was dabbing (like i did all day erryday) but took a dose of nyquil to knock myself out in the middle of the day. I was watching this movie with Gerard Butler I think it was Gamer? but I konked out and woke up in the middle of some scene where they were in virtual reality and some girl falls off rollerskates and licks her bloody arm and now that I type this it doesn't sound that crazy but I was triipppping the fuck out and got super anxious and had to turn the movie off and go to bed again.
I can't imagine why people want to get that dissociative and hallucinatory all the time. I have also been on really strong vicodin/morphine after surgery and that is like the same feelings of fucked up
>>
File: 1492285702799.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1492285702799.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
FUCK TOLERANCE

I WANT TO FUCKING FEEL LIKE IM FLOATING AGAIN

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>36714637

>I can't imagine why people want to get that dissociative and hallucinatory all the time

Yeah I tried to buy into the DXM hype, did it probably 5 times or so. And really only had 2 good experiences. 2 were meh. One was really anxiety causing and uncomfortable. It's not that great t b h, and just weird. But if youre desperate for some sort of high then whatever I guess.
>>
>>36714672
like "moving through wet cement" right? worse than being drunk 10x. I am not a big guy at all either so vicodin really did me dirty during my recovery and I had to ween myself off of it after like 2-3 days
>>
File: 1486544013745.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486544013745.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
I pretty much buy in bulk from my local shop monthly.
I have very low tolerance yet i smoke everyday, so i enjoy it, its pretty great.
Alot of anons dont like it or get anxious.
Dont know why, if you havent done stupid shit like meth or speed then weed shouldnt ever be "boring".
I just smoke a bunch and mess around on the internet/watch anime/ play vidya or go for a night walk with my cat.
It makes my shitty miniscule existance beareble and thats all i need it to do
>>
Any ausfags know where to get on in bris?
>>
File: 1493396842361.jpg (61KB, 540x846px) Image search: [Google]
1493396842361.jpg
61KB, 540x846px
>>36712549
Nah man, weed doesn't go well hand in hand with meth.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.