[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugcartelgeneral/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 250px-Los_Zeta_gunmen.jpg (16KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Los_Zeta_gunmen.jpg
16KB, 250x200px
Why don't you just join a drug cartel anon? Do you have anything else going on in your life? It's more thrilling and better than hanging yourself. Also post any cartel gore.
>>
>>36711731
They all suck and are about to get btfo in 2018 when Trump initiates plan Mexico. It will be like plan Colombia but much more hardcore. Genocide tier.
>>
File: 1491015069630.jpg (495KB, 1305x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1491015069630.jpg
495KB, 1305x1265px
>implying they wouldn't take my gringo ass and make some ISIS style video about what will happen if you mess with the cartel

I've seen it coming for a while now, but eventually the cartels are gonna nab some white U.S law enforcement person (ICE, border patrol, whatever) and make an absolutely awful and gore filled nightmare fuel intimidation video
>>
File: 1485495445485.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485495445485.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>36711731
no speke spinich
>>
>tfw flying to Ecuador on Monday
>tfw flying to Mexico in a month and a half

>tfw probably going to wind up getting robbed and/or raped in at least one of the countries
>>
>Is a white, nerdy gringo that can't speak the language
>gets head slowly sawed and penis chopped off and put into mouth on video

Nah I'll just be a loser with my head attached to my body thanks
>>
>>36712077
Yeah. It's called a false flag. Trump is gonna authorize it so he can justify Plan Mexico.
>>
File: 1487796583888.jpg (35KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487796583888.jpg
35KB, 540x540px
>>36711731
I'm trying to join MS-13. I asked some janitor dude and he seemed really confused(probably some bullshit to do with plausible deniability or w/e) but apparently I have an interview tomorrow.
>>
>>36712113
you actually made me laugh out loud (LOL) thanks friendo
>>
>>36712162
I went on a few humanitarian organization trips when I was younger. In Panama and Colombia I had no issues just don't look like a dumbass
>>
Why don't you just start your own cartel in the US like Gus Fring?
>>
>>36712298

I've been to Colombia, Nicaragua, Iraq, Georgia, India, and a bunch of other developing countries in the past. Nevertheless, Latin America always manage to sketch me out. I've just met so many other tourists who have been mugged or robbed or otherwise fallen on bad luck.

At least in places like India, you don't have to worry about getting stabbed or shot. The biggest threat is just petty theft or basic scams. In Nicaragua, I walked two girls back to their hotel and left fifty feet from the entrance. Right after I turned the corner a couple guys on motorbikes came, pulled out knives, tossed them on the ground, stole their purses and phones, and drove off.
>>
>>36712441
Thank the USA for destabilizing South America in the 80s.
>>
>>36712441
If we're not welcome in your country, you shouldn't be welcome in our countries.
>>
>>36712513
Good thing I was with a church, they didn't attack us even when we went into bad areas.
>>
>>36712513

I don't give two simple fucks if you come to my country or not.
>>
>>36712529
Just stay in your fucking country.
>>
>>36712485
I think that's a load of crap. Those are all people that live there choosing to do that stuff.
Besides the surviving Nazi from WWII a lot of them moved to places like that. What a surprise surviving members of a genocidal regime moving somewhere and genocides start popping up there.
>>
>>36712077

I believe the cartels know that federal government employees are off limits.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiki_Camarena
>>
>>36712441
Why would they toss their knives on the ground? That's not very intimidating.
>>
>>36712513
ill fucking stab u if u cross the geographical borders of the U S ofA you TACO BEANER
>>
>>36712513
>i don't want any kind of tourist industry in my country

spics really are dumb.
>>
File: Pixlr_20170501233410924.jpg (59KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Pixlr_20170501233410924.jpg
59KB, 768x1280px
Sargento Capitan de Tamaulipas reportandose para la batalla comandat . Vengo a quickscope noobos y que me den un balazo en la frente para que se me quite lo pendejo
>>
>>36712251

>inb4 you just get a job as a janitor
>>
>>36711976
you are delusional as shit
keep dreaming
>>
https://youtu.be/GrOjLFetiXE

Will i get pussy if I join the cartels
>>
>>36713920
I used to drive uber for a low tier cartel guy.

I drove him to pick up plenty of decent prostitutes all the time. Our code for it was "catching pokemon" it was when pokemon go was popular.
>>
>tfw you need to be more social than usual to be in a gang.
This would be perfect for those TFL/MGTOW guys, you become part of a faction that takes what it wants including women.
>>
>>36711731
I would really love to join a criminal group, but i'm so recluse that i think not even ISIS would accept me.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.