[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Proposal for /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20161205_210425.jpg (32KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161205_210425.jpg
32KB, 599x510px
This board has been infested with normies and women. In order to fix this problem let's make a rule for them. Anyone who mentions that they are female, says they have a gf/bf, or any other normie shit gets banned. Also no more trap threads, /soc/ tier face threads, and especially no more fembot threads. That or we can make them their own board like /f9k/ or something were all these people can get deported.
>>
>>36710480
hey op nice going, i showed your post to my gf and she agreed with it
>>
>>36710480
Seconded. Sounds good to me.
>>
>Complain about shitty threads and normalfags
>Could just easily ignore them and not reply
>OP is normalfag
>>
>>36710738
Hard to ignore when they're in every thread and there's a shit ton of these types of threads everywhere.
>>
File: IMG_0548.jpg (112KB, 1106x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0548.jpg
112KB, 1106x649px
>>36710480
Just start spamming Nazi bullshit. That is very off putting to normies and roasties. And MLP stuff too, extra points if it's the two combined. They'll get alienated by this and just leave on their own.
>>
>>36710738
70% of all boards on page 1 is normal fag shit. Hard to ignore it.
>>
>>36711052
I mean treads not boards fml
>>
>>36711009
How about hard core gore and animal abuse. They hate that shit.
>>
>>36710480
(((fembots))) don't exist it's been proven
>>
>>36711130
It pisses me off. Every SINGLE part of the internet has been changed in order for women and normalfags to be able to use it yet they go to the ONLY fucking safe haven for us and continue to mock us and try and get attention and gibs me dats from betas. It should be illegal to take advantage of the mentally weak this way.
>>
4chan has been gentrified by normalfags for fucking years.

Mods are fags and not your friends. Bring back Snacks.
>>
>>36711087
Also a good recommendation, better actually. This.
>>
>>36711087
>>36711009
/b/ and /pol/ are two of the biggest boards and mlp was an international sensation for a few years
how is this going to repel normies
>>
>>36711475
I don't think mlp and Nazism would work. Just strait up chainsaws ripping people apart and smashing dog heads.
>>
>>36711521
Yeah this.

Originalli
>>
>>36711263
I second this.

Fridge
>>
FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF OUR BOARD
IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF NORMIE BAIT MAKING BAD FILLS HERE. FUCKING STOP FUCKING STOP FUCKING STOP
GET OFF OUR BOARD.

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ROBOT IS IF YOU THINK YOU ARE ROBOT AND DONE LE SUCC YOU FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IM LITERALLY SEETHING AT THE FUCKING MOUTH RIGHT NOW GET OFF OUR BOARD GET OFF GET OFF GET OFF GET OFF YOURE NOT WELCOME HERE. FUCKING STOP JUST FUCKING LEAVE YOU NORMIE FUCKS, WE NEED TO VENT OUR FRUSTRATION AND CANT WITH ALL THESE FEMBOT ROASTIES AND NORMIE CHARDOS FUCKING UP OUR BOARD FUCKING LEAVE NOW LEAVE GET OFF FUCKING FUCK OFF AND LEAVE. IM SO FUCKING DONE ALL YOU ROASTIE AND CHARDS MAKE ME SO FUCKING MADD IM FUCKING SO ANGRY LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW FUCKING GET OFF OUR BOARD
>>
>>36711087

Animal abuse especially gets the normies going. Have tried it before and it yielded the best results from all other types of derailing and baiting
>>
>>36710480
I'm down for the no more trap threads part, I'm getting sick of these backwards faggots trying to tell me this shit is mentally normal.
>>
OP the mods will never help you. We need to do this ourselfs. We need to attack the threat head on. If you're interested in fighting the normies in an organized manner, there is an option out there, but you have to be willing to put in a bit of effort into derailing and spamming these threads
>>
someone open a thread with the good old shovel dog
>>
>>36710480
if we start spamming gore normies might leave after a week or two.
>>
File: 46likes.jpg (195KB, 985x612px) Image search: [Google]
46likes.jpg
195KB, 985x612px
>>36714269
I post woman hate, it's effective
>>
Just ban virgins. And traps and trap lovers. The quality would skyrocket.
>>
>>36714444
Check'd quads
>>
>>36714444
quads never lies. now we wait for mods
>>
>>36710480
Shutup you insecure salami fuck
>>
>>36710480
In other words make r9k what it was supposed to be
>>
>>36714444
you don't even know what a robot is, do you, you fucking chad. GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE
>>
File: d.jpg (87KB, 818x960px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
87KB, 818x960px
reminder: this isn't your board
>>
I'll support this if we include anime posters too.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.