[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally worked up the courage to get a haircut today and it went bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: LincolnEar.jpg (890KB, 1500x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LincolnEar.jpg
890KB, 1500x1080px
>26 year old shut-in autist neet that lives with parents
>parents have accepted my lot in life so no issues there
>hair is long and shaggy, often have to wrap it or wear a headband while I game
>if I don't keep it up it gets in my eyes and rubs on my neck
>eventually get fed up with the oily, greasy mess and decide to get it cut off
>there are only two haircut places in my shitty little town, and one is a prissy salon
>decide to go to the cheaper one
>its a little corner joint owned by a family of Asian ladies
>no men because Asians don't come in the male variety for some reason around here
>they don't speak english well so I don't have to worry about making eye contact or holding a conversation
>so far so good
>sit down in the chair and the haircut lady puts the apron thing on
>she buzzes half my head
>suddenly another Asian bursts in
>yells something in moon
>the three Asian women working there suddenly burst into tears
>apparently something bad happened
>somebody died or some shit
>don't know, just using context clues
>they're literally hugging in the middle of the barbar shop and crying in a circle
>only other man just walked in, and immediately leaves
>I'm alone in the barbar shop with a bunch of women howling in misery in a language I don't understand
>stare off into space like the fucking rainman for a good 20 minutes while they cry and talk
>eventually she comes over and finishes buzzing my hair
>pay and leave
>powerwalk home and choke back tears at the horror of being stuck in such a situation

Why the fuck do people go outside what the fuck is this meme planet.
>>
>not whipping out your phone and shitposting the story on /r9k/ in real time
>>
>>36710538
I don't own a phone. I don't leave the house often enough to warrent having one. And I'm too paranoid to go out in public without being vigilant all the time. I was fucking frozen in the chair I had no idea what was happening.
>>
>>36710473
Doesn't sound very bad to be honest. Nothing you could have done, so I think you did the right thing by just sitting there and waiting. Usually I just daydream when I have to wait for something, which makes time go by very quickly.
>>
>too scared to get haircut
>ask stepdad to give me one since I don't care anymore
>he's drunk
>he agrees and gives me one
>He's actually really good and gives me a chad tier haircut
>people compliment me

I don't know what to do
>>
>>36710693
Get your stepdad drunk next time you need a haircut, obviously.
>>
>>36710473
Yeah I didn't get a haircut at a barbershop until I was like 21 or so. I am 26 now.
>>
>walk into barber shop
>my hair is very very long and unkempt
>haircutter is a former Stacy classmate
>haven't seen her in 10 years
>fucking beauty expert cunt
>questions about my personal life
>tells me how well everyone's doing
>making 6 figures and living in the city
>i can't even get minimum wage jobs
>ugly & living with my parents
>cost me $20 plus the tip

that was over a year ago
i haven't gotten my hair cut since
>>
>>36710473
It's an awkward experience but it's not your fault.
>>
File: 1466021208484.jpg (11KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1466021208484.jpg
11KB, 248x203px
>>36710473
>family member is a hairdresser
>don't have to deal with awkwardness

suck it fags
>>
>>36710473
I read this exact post like 6 month ago I think
>>
>>36710946
...how often does this happen? Public displays of misery by hairdressers?
>>
I go to a different barber every time. The experience just makes me uncomfortable I don't know why.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.