[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you live through an intraoral shotgun wound? seriously?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (25KB, 228x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 228x277px
how do you live through an intraoral shotgun wound? seriously? if it hits the brain arent you done for instatntly?
>>
>>36710113
People will flinch or pull to one side and blow a big chunk out of the side of their throat, grazing the skull even if they connect with it.

Real pros point up and trigger pull with a toe. See ur pic for alignment.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 360x213px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 360x213px
>>36710149
what about like this angle with 00buck shot

will you be a vegi

and will it be instant
>>
>>36710113
It would be rare, but theoretically if the bullet manages to not damage the brain stem the person would still be alive in that their heart and lungs would still work automatically, but the amount of brain damaged would probably make them a vegetable. Or like other anon said, if they flinch and the bullet doesn't hit anything major they can survive (again probably with some serious impairments). The first call I got when I was in EMT school was a gunshot to the forehead, they were still breathing and their heart was still going but there was brain matter leaking all over the stretcher.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 1300x974px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 1300x974px
>>36710266
what i you just aim at like 45 degreea like this cant it be instant and you bleed out anyways

would you even feel it or hear it
>>
File: IMG_20170502_042700.jpg (27KB, 360x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170502_042700.jpg
27KB, 360x213px
>>36710219
The thing to aim for is the brainstem. Controls life functions. Pictured in green circle. Ya boy seems to be on target.

Btw please don't kill yourself, I used to think about it a lot but I got better.
>>
>>36710219
>>36710301

what do you fucking think
>>
>>36710301
I'm no expert so I could be off, but that angle does look like it would cause some major damage to the stem and a large portion of the brain, I think it would be instant, especially if you think about the damage around it caused by cavitation from the gunshot itself. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't feel it
>>
>>36710113
That's the only reason why I would never kill myself via gun, its the fastest way but you can also fuck up real easy and make your situation way worse than when you started.
>>
>>36710362
probably. i know how powerful shotguns are ive hit a shell that had no buckshot in it with a nail. it didnt even register ad being loud i just couldnt hear and saw stars
>>
>>36710404
Just stand in a stream or something incase you black out instead of dying
>>
>>36710351
thanks and im not going to

i just like the thought of being able to fall asleep and not wake up but im too pussy to do anything. life isnt even bad i just cant stand it though sometimes because the only tomes i feel comfortable is alone and im not shy

its just something i have to learn to be like i guess
>>
Instand death creeps me the fuck out.
>>
would buckshot and slug make a difference?
>>
>>36710404
>but you can also fuck up real easy
this strikes me as incorrect
it's true that a surprising number of gun suicides fail, but the only reason that happens is because those idiots don't realize why it fails. If you know to aim for the brain properly and not the face like most failed gun suicidals do, then you basically can't fail.

>>36710590
mmnah probably not really
>>
>>36710590
I think slugs are a higher chance of veg.
Energy of the impact is concentrated rather than spread, so in the event that you fuck up and miss, you could end up punching a hole into your lower brain and blowing your neocortex and frontal lobe out of the top of your head, leaving the rest intact.
That's veg.

Buckshot will probably just mash your skull into your lower brain and prevent any attempt at resuscitation.
>>
i think hanging yourself would be better and less mess for people to clean up.
>>
>>36710713
>you could end up punching a hole into your lower brain and blowing your neocortex and frontal lobe out of the top of your head, leaving the rest intact.
>That's veg.
assuming that actually happens, you basically would be dead for all intents and purposes, so that counts as a success except with regards to hospital bills doesn't it?
the real shituation would be to be mangled but conscious
>>
File: veggies.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
veggies.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>36710740
You can survive that as well and there's a good chance you'll end up as a veggie if you survive.
>>
>>36710748
It's a shituation alright.
Problem is we can't ask people in this condition to tell us what it's like. Maybe it really really REALLY sucks.
But no powers of communication means we can't quiz them about it.
Could be a living hell.
>>
>>36711075
pretty sure if your brain scans are veggie-tier then there's nothing going on up there
>>
>>36711120
Pretty sure or just really hoping?
No one else is sure dude.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.