[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ready to feel true dread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: myfirstgirlfriend.jpg (31KB, 443x359px) Image search: [Google]
myfirstgirlfriend.jpg
31KB, 443x359px
>Take girl out you've been talking to for a long time
>Super excited, trying your best trying to be cool
>So far you're doing good
>Outgoing black guy strolls through
>Super confident, talkative, life of the party
>She starts talking to you less & less
>Looks away from you most of the time, sometimes at her phone
>It looks like she's texting somebody
>Not paying attention to you, you have to repeat what you say
>You start to stutter and have a lump in your throat
>Voice gets higher pitched
>You use bathroom to try and pull yourself together
>Then come back to find her chatting with the black man, listening to him talk like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw
>>
Why does it matter what race the guy cucking you is?
>>
>>36709971
i don't understand how you people can make these threads all day, every day.

What satisfaction could you possibly get
>>
File: 1492291904724.jpg (237KB, 1293x1491px) Image search: [Google]
1492291904724.jpg
237KB, 1293x1491px
>>36710046
Do you feel, yet?
>>
>>36710033
Always matters
>>
>>36710265
If you're a fucking, maybe. But if you feel slightly better when one guy cucks you compared to some other guy, then you're basically a cuck because you're rooting for the other guy.
>>
>>36709971
You don't know how badly I want to lovingy fuck the fucking shit out of her face
>>
>>36709971
Yo.
Stop demonizing me.

Psykee.
I kill outgoing niggas

I make dry dissonant observations.
Sometimes with empasis.

Its charming to some, off putting to most.

Also fuck eye contact

It is poison
>>
>>36709971
that is not normal eye contact
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.