[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1200px-Logo-Tinder.svg.png (32KB, 1200x451px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Logo-Tinder.svg.png
32KB, 1200x451px
Post stories, questions, etc.
>>
>be me
>talk to bitch on tinder
>set up a meet just to talk
>just talk all that hour
>shake hands and go my way
>she messages me telling me she had a good time
>i didn't she was dumb and boring
>say i had a good time because im a pussy
don't know how to tell her to fuck off
>>
>>36709761

You just have to either ghost her or say you didn't really enjoy it. Women like honest guys.
>>
I don't have a buttbook so I can't make one.
>>
>>36710187
Just make one, you fucking tit. Just block all your family and don't add any pictures. You can add pictures to your tinder later on anyways.
>>
File: 1462588230021.png (270KB, 781x898px) Image search: [Google]
1462588230021.png
270KB, 781x898px
>>36709713
>no matches on tinder
>tons on grindr
Why can't I be nonmeme gay
>>
>>36710150
>Women like honest guys.
But I don't want her to like me more.
>>
all girls are dumb and boring. its about finding one that is attractive enough and not bitchy
>>
>>36710251
Understood, but I mean that you'll seem like less of an asshole if you do it this way.
>>
>>36710313
True. But I'm scared. I might just fuck it up by asking her if she wants to bang. That will probably make her go away. And if it doesn't I can just fuck her and then tell her it was not good.
>>
>>36710416
You're scared to tell her no but you're not scared to ask her to bang? Lameass
>>
>>36710482
LOL yeah. I don't know why. Probably because I'm scared of abandonment.
>>
>>36710150
>Women like honest guys
This has to be the dumbest thing I have seen on this board today. Women hate honesty. You are essentially threatening their survival by rejecting them.
>>
>>36709713
>match with trans guy (FTM)
>has had top surgery, presents fairly masculine
>he messages me
>I'm not gay but I'm considering it
What's the verdict lads? Should I go for it?
>>
>>36710598
no bro.
but i mean if you can stomach to fuck it then do it for just the weird adventure
>>
>>36710598
Go for it! Is he hot? Is he nice?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.