[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw twink boys don't like older girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>tfw twink boys don't like older girls
>>
>>36709554
Well they're twinks so
>>
fuck you
Stay away from boys
Boys should date boys
>>
Nobody likes older women, ms christmas cake
>>
>>36709554

i mean i do im bi 5'5" 115lb, smooth skinned i just dont interact with anyone really
>>
>>36709554
I'm a twink and I do.
>>
>>36709576
Either seek treatment for that disease you have in your head or kill yourself. Stop trying to convince the world that your disorder is natural.
>>
>>36709655
Maybe you should be telling that to the older woman who wants to date boys.
>>
I only want to date cute JC girls!
>>
File: 1491536381776.gif (2MB, 540x547px) Image search: [Google]
1491536381776.gif
2MB, 540x547px
>>36709554
Hello I definitely like older girls hi
>>
>>36709554
>older girls
They expire at 30
>>
>>36709688
> there is something wrong with a women and a boy

go get mental help
>>
File: yaoi_5.jpg (855KB, 1240x1438px) Image search: [Google]
yaoi_5.jpg
855KB, 1240x1438px
>>36709554
Twinks aren't meant to have mommy gfs. They are meant to be the cute bottom bfs that nature intended them to be. So take your roast-beef sandwich to some chubby robot and leave the twinks to us patrician fags.
>>
>>36709554
I know these threads are bait, but when I hear or see actual women in real life complaining about how "men don't like X :((" I get so fucking frustrated. How can they be so naive as to not understand that what men are into is pretty much a limitless assortment of different appearances and traits. Not all men are exclusively into the big tits and ass Stacy archetype, yet women complain about the "double standard" that "all men want that, but dudes freak out if women want a tall guy."

I feel like all women are into generic hot guys, while what appeals to men is so much more nuanced and unique.
>>
>>36710236
>there is something wrong with the gay love that made Sparta, Rome and China great
>>
>>36710464
>fucking implying
>>
Tfw you just want to be a cute little boy with a mommy GF who uses you as her plaything but you're 6'3" and hairy and masculine
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.