[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i tell my bf i want to start a family with him?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: 1492146017270.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492146017270.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
how do i tell my bf i want to start a family with him?
>>
>>36709545
That should've been the first thing you said to him when you met him. That's what I do. Still no gf
>>
>>36709545
>"what do you think about kids?"
>>
how long have you been together, etc? there are other considerations here.
>>
Don't. Just stop taking your birth control. Eventually one of the guys who cums in you will get you pregnant and you can spring the surprise on your bf whenever you want. Ideally once you're already 6-7 months pregnant.
>>
>>36709545
Break the condom intentionally during sex
>>
>>36709545
Tell him you want it bareback, he asks why, say the risk turns you on. Bam! You're pregnant. He tries to bolt you get child support. He doesn't, there's your family.
>>
>>36709590
a month buuuut i feel ready and im 29 so my clock is ticking :(
>>36709574
he says he wants one in a few years but i dont have much time haha
>>
>clock is ticking

Do you have cancer or something?
>>
>>36709752
no her eggs are drying up
tick tock tick tock
>>
>>36709590
>>36709686
well the most important thing is not you feeling ready in this situation then. i'm not saying a month isn't possibly long enough to know this is the person you want to start a family with, but it's kinda soon.

if you think there's a real chance he's in it for the long haul then this is definitely very relevant. just some things to think about i guess, i dont fucking know how you should bring it up lol.
>>
>>36709771
Ew she'll birth the next chris chan for the next generation.
>>
>>36709815
she ain't THAT old nigga. cmon.
>>
File: 1JdUfYd.png (334KB, 618x688px)
1JdUfYd.png
334KB, 618x688px
>>36709545
you should do it in a suicide letter
>>
How the fuck am I supposed to know?

Roastie go away
>>
>>36709545
DIE DIE DIE ROASTIE DIE DIE DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>36709545
While you're having sex start yelling "PUT A BABY IN MY BELLY"
>>
You want an advice or just shooting shit? Are you both honest with each other or is this all build on a bunch of lies? If you are honest then following: can this guy provide? Can he go and earn for you, kid and himself? Is he sane? Will he actually be a good dad? Does he browse this board?

If he is sane and can provide just tell him. Say listen, we got a good thing going here, you and I. Let's have a kid. I am getting up there in years, trust me he does not realize it, you need to say it. Just be direct and honest. Tell him what you want and why and what are you ready to do to get this done. Two things will happen - either you will be fucked with purpose or he will walk. If he walks, you are free to find someone willing to impregnate you. Having kids is fucking hard. Look at the rejects who hand out here, there are mothers and fathers who are disappointed in them at all times. You don't just want to have kids, you want to have good kids. Trust me, I have two, its a lot of work. Jesus that's a lot of work, but its fucking great too. Don't just do it with a guy, find the right guy. You fucked around long enough, stop playing game, be direct with guys, don't maintain relationships where you lie to each other cause that is garbage and you will end up being a single mom with a fucked up kid who would browse this fucked out board and stealing your underpants to jerk off with.
>>
don't
never tell him
forget about your dreams
the most you can hope for in life if you love a man, is to keep him happy
if you don't, someone else will

please send help, i am fucking dying
>>
>>36709545

> how do I get cash from this poor beta loser I have to starfish now that chad doesn't want me?
>>
>>36710037
omg are you a femanon too?? who hurt you :/ >>36710021
>Are you both honest with each other or is this all build on a bunch of lies?
very honest! we spend a lot of nights on the phone just sharing everything and i love it so much
>Can he go and earn for you, kid and himself?
he earns $70k a year which i think is enough so yes but i also work at a call center and dont plan on quitting just taking some time off
>Is he sane?
i guess so? haha like he takes xanax and has depression but a lot of people have it so i guess normal now
>Will he actually be a good dad?
from what i see yeah, hes really sweet and always buys me stuff but he can be lazy but i dont think that would impact how our child turns out
>Does he browse this board?
yes but he mostly browses /out/ and /k/ which is how i found out about 4chan like he left it open on his laptop and i starting using it since then. but he doesnt come here very often he says its just a funny board
>>
File: image.jpg (326KB, 1517x2048px)
image.jpg
326KB, 1517x2048px
>>36709545
>still only your boyfriend

Get married first, it's not like adopting a puppy, it's making a lifetime commitment of passing on your genes! He sounds like a man child who never wants to grow up, you're already 29. The cut off is 33 MAYBE.

My mom had my sister when she was 30 and my sister is an autistic mess, then me when she was 33. Both of us spawned health problems my parents never had.
>>
>>36710429
I am 42 year old dude with two kids, one of whom is sitting across from me doing his stupid homework which he was supposed to do a week ago. I leaned all this hard way, had to be married 2 times, second time it worked. Just be straight up with a guy, we are simple creatures, really. The love thing is overrated, you need a reliable, dependable partner. Love will pass, and if you don't share values, interests, etc, you will have a hard time.
>>
>>36709863
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhcx3zAlFBE&t=5s

This video explains the situation perfectly.
>>
>>36710556
how is he a man child? is there something im missing? and what if he doesnt want to marry me :( like i asked him once and he said he wasnt sure cause he thinks we are too young (he's 26 btw) but said we will talk about it when we have more time together since its only a month haha, its understandable but he said he wants to marry when hes 30 and i dont have a lot of time cause of my eggs ughhhh
>>
>>36710593
So your first marriage failed because of the love meme?
>>
just get pregnant on purpose and entrap him like all the other roasties
>>
>>36709686
>29
do not reproduce, especially with only one child. You will create an autistic (literally) asocial robot that is not needed and it's existence will only be pain
>>
>>36709545
"Hey babe, this time, wanna do it without the condom?"
>>
>>36709545
You leave him and wait for him to convince you to take him back.
>>
>>36710792
Cause we were both stupid and only cared about fucking each other. Then it ran out, we started inviting other people. Then it got resentful, then we just hated each other. Thankfully we did not have kids, just walked away from each other.
>>
File: 5bTw11L.jpg (943KB, 2860x1948px)
5bTw11L.jpg
943KB, 2860x1948px
>>36710593
You're 42? What are you doing on this board? I'm not telling you to get out, I'm genuinely curious why you visit this place. I'm just a random 23 year old and I'm wondering if I'll be here forever or if things will ever get better.
>>
>>36710556
>tfw mom had your twin brothers when she was 24
>tfw had me at 31
>tfw they're normal and happy
>tfw im an autistic, suicidal mess that was hospitalized twice

why did she do this to me?
>>
The older the woman when she gets knocked up the high chance for the kids to be retarded.

tick tock roastie
>>
File: wikihow.jpg (63KB, 706x624px)
wikihow.jpg
63KB, 706x624px
>>36709686
>a month
nigga you crazy
>>
how do I tell my bf to be nicer to me
>>
File: IMG_2623.jpg (17KB, 254x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2623.jpg
17KB, 254x191px
>when you can feel the breaks in foundation
>>
>>36712830
These women are trash or roll players.
>>36712579
Fucking cut your wrist dumbass maybe he will be nicer :) jus be ur selzz
>>
>>36709686
>month
>already wants his babies
take a chill pill femanon, you are just going to creep him out.
>>
>>36709686
you are right, make hay when the sun shines
>>
I don't feel like this belongs on /r9k/
>>
>>36710013
This. It's hot as fuck. Take off the condom as he's about to cum and tell him you want to have his baby and use your legs to lock him in.
>>
>>36713938
>lock him in
that sounds like rape desu
>>
File: thewall.jpg (940KB, 1000x3000px)
thewall.jpg
940KB, 1000x3000px
>this entire thread
no /r9k/, we are angry losers and misogynists, not some "give advice to femanon without her even showing tits with timestamp" faggots

posting woman hate
>>
>>36709545
Get the fukcoff my board tou stuoud roastje you are pplluting this boar dwith yiur nromalfag shkt sorry i am too mad to tyoe properly

sage
>>
>>36714247
>sage
>post bumps thread
>>
File: zimmerman.png (68KB, 513x568px)
zimmerman.png
68KB, 513x568px
textlesss posts are not allowed so I write this text as offering to robot
>>
>>36714289
Wtf? No fucking way that image is real.
>>
File: sweetjustice.png (432KB, 665x935px)
sweetjustice.png
432KB, 665x935px
>>36714310
tell yourself that, it will help but it will also bluepill you in the process
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.