[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else angry all the time? Feels like everyday I get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: 1493545503879.jpg (83KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
1493545503879.jpg
83KB, 1024x791px
Is anyone else angry all the time?

Feels like everyday I get into arguments, it feels like everyday I normally want to punch someone, everyday I get mad about my insecurity's and life. I don't know if this is normal, to be confused all the time and to always feel like something is missing.

If this is the common mans burden I want out.
>>
>>36709388
5 minutes journal, apple store, android store.
>>
File: 1487771296585.jpg (21KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
1487771296585.jpg
21KB, 444x322px
>>36709482
>wut

confused
>>
>>36709388
i can relate anon. i hate everyone and im almost always ready to fucking explode,
i dont know why i feel this way, but i want it gone.
>>
I just want to completely destroy someone, emotionally and physically. I keep this bottled up, and people don't notice, but I feel it.
>>
Same here senior year of highschool was absolute death
>>
No. I don't get angry. About anything.

I've been taking boxing lessons for two years, and I still can't bring myself to actually punch someone.
>>
File: ArmlessWrath.png (508KB, 1175x1320px) Image search: [Google]
ArmlessWrath.png
508KB, 1175x1320px
ALWAYS ANGRY. ALL THE TIME.
>>
>>36709570
Stop blogposting fag
>>
I'm only happy when alone. Like, total bliss. I feel like any bad emotions pass through me. Yet sometimes I still get lonely. I'm still in the search of a gf. Part of me thinks maybe I would never be able to be around another person, but another part of me desires it.
>>
>>36709388
I feel both too mature and too childish for pretty much every thread I see so I rarely post. I know if I say I don't support either extreme end of most issues I'll just get told to fuck off.
>>
>>36709388

I had this problem when I was smoking pot all the time. I was constantly pissed and my life felt like every day was on repeat. I'd walk around looking pissed as fuck so no one would talk to me, and when people did talk to me I was rude to them so they wouldn't try to talk to me again.

Not being bothered was pretty nice in some respects, but man it's lonely being "the grouch".

I still prefer people leave me the fuck alone for the most part, but I can handle a little small talk here and there much better than I used to.
>>
I feel you. I am almost always pissed. In the rare occasion I am not pissed, I am angry. I feel like people don't understand me, that they have stupid thought proccesses, that I don't get the recognition I deserve and that most people are actively trying to put me down, in a bad position. I wasn't always like this. My hatred towards people was created by the many deceptions I had in life, and the many times I was humiliated and wronged I felt like I didn't deserve.

Honestly, I keep this bottled up. No one really knows how much hate I have inside me. To be quite honest, it's awesome that in my country there is no access to guns to civillians, because if there was I would fucking detroy everyone I hate and make life a living hell.
>>
File: 1458345597548.jpg (667KB, 2445x1392px) Image search: [Google]
1458345597548.jpg
667KB, 2445x1392px
I used to be angry, but then the anger was consumed by apathy. I became consumed by apathy. Now apathy is all I feel; why get out of bed? the same bullshit is going to happen again, like it has for every day so far. why search for a girl? not one has expressed interest in my 24 years of life on earth, so what makes trying now any more successful? why try to be happy? I don't even remember what happiness feels like, I might find it and have no idea.
>>
File: IMG_0295.png (1MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0295.png
1MB, 2208x1242px
>>36709388
I feel tired and disconnected from any emotion all the time. While other people laugh and have normie conversations I feel nothing and can't relate.

I'm surrounded by people but feel alone.
>>
Browsing "Toxic" forums will do this to you. Especially if you it's your main form of socializing.
>>
File: 1491173061292.jpg (299KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491173061292.jpg
299KB, 1080x720px
>>36709388
I 100% know that feel OP, and I wish there
was an answer.

I feel like I am psychotic, except I haven't snapped nor do I think I will snap. Just bottled up anger, all of the time and work contributes greatly to it.

:[
>>
>>36711516
OP here

I know this feel, not being in with everyone.

You can talk to them all you want, you arn't like them and they arn't like you.

It's a shit reality when you are not blind enough to fall for the perfect life is through work meme.

It's luck and innovation that get you sort of out. Making money and being independent is nice but then what? Be socially accepted because of money?

I think the truth is that there is a way through, find the right people, but even then we are confined to everyday responsibitys every human must carry in the name of society.

Only way to be truly is free is to know your friends then you all get rich. People were never suppose to be stuck with other we didn't like, and we were never suppose it be so isolated yo begin with.
>>
File: 1436708825538.jpg (554KB, 1064x1328px) Image search: [Google]
1436708825538.jpg
554KB, 1064x1328px
>>36709388
Yes, but I'm angry at nothing. Inconsequential nothing that appears everywhere and in the moment is constant and overpowering, but removed from that instant is completely and utterly meaningless.

I get angry at poor drivers.
I get angry at hearing my neighbors slam their door.
I get angry at having a food order made wrong.
I get angry at seeing others happy.
I get angry at birds chirping in the morning.

Minutes after it happens I am ashamed and confused at why I was so angry, and then it all repeats itself again no matter how often I identify it and try to stop.
>>
apply to it something useful while you can
anger can be a powerful motivator, but eventually it will only turn into a crushing emptiness, which literally cannot be used to motivate anyone
>>
>>36709388
Yep, its really hard to not snap at the smartass customers or one of my 6 managers.
Everytime i go out into what normalfags call society i feel as if im losing my mind delving into insanity.
When i can be alone in the break room or home at the end of the day and get high, i cherish the solarity.
Alone time with weed and anime/vidya is all that makes me really truly happy.
And thats just 'unheard of' and 'unhealthy'.

I also cant control myself when i see an oppurtunity to fuck with someone and get away with it.
I steal, i frame, i destroy, it makes me feel better, it may be immoral, but this is revenge.
Sweet sweet devilish revenge.
And one day when i buy enough guns ill get a go pro and stream my rampage for you guys
>>
>>36709388
This was me but I've turned active hot anger into icy cold bitterness. I really dont get angry much these days because I just assume someone is gonna fuck up to make my day/week/year/life harder. Its inevitable, the planet has dumb motherfuckers en masse
>>
File: numbness.jpg (66KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
numbness.jpg
66KB, 250x250px
>>36709388
I never feel anger, but to be fair I never feel much of anything anymore.
>>
File: 1493461216676.jpg (27KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493461216676.jpg
27KB, 515x600px
>>36709388
I don't know Anon, I have too much emotions and very little time.
Meaning that out of nowhere I get depressed, or I get angry as fuck for no reason (or a very meaningless reason), then other times I'm hyper active even if I was having a mental breakdown just a moment ago.
My feelings are so fucked up, I never feel the same emotion for 5 straight minutes.
>>
Posted in other thread but yeah i like violence. It really awakened me after i beat cancer. Been stabbed twice and beat a few guys to a pulp fucked up on alchohol/coke induced rages. I could be crossing a road, a bus coming at me and all i think is, lets see if this fucker hits,serves or brakes. Idk whats wrong with me anons, i feel lost and upset.
>>
>>36713764
Im sorry if this comes off as an edgy fantasy to some, looking back it does look like that. Ive just gottan lucky in some fights i guess (coke helps)
>>
>>36709388
I used to be a really nice person and then something in me changed

I don't know why or what, but I'm suddenly extremely aggressive and confrontational
I'll size up any guy that's near me and mad dog them until they look away or say something

I start a new job soon, I hope I don't snap and beat the shit out of someone
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.