[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "sister takes you out for breakfast" episode

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Cafe Calcas Huevos divorciados.jpg (182KB, 1080x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Cafe Calcas Huevos divorciados.jpg
182KB, 1080x1069px
>it's a "sister takes you out for breakfast" episode
>>
>>36709330
your sister offered to buy me breakfast once but i told her to grab her shoes and get the fuck out
>>
>it's a sister is still in diapers episode
>>
>>36709330
What's wrong? I'd eat that with some tortillas or toast or something, looks good.
>>
>>36709363
L-O-L

Originalisto
>>
>>36709383
Its a reference to how some anons have drug addicted older sisters who have tricked their little brothers (the anons) when they were young into getting raped by pedophiles or getting their body's sold to who ever will give the sister drug money. This usually goes under the guise of "Hey Anon, do you want to go get some food? its on me."
>>
>>36709330
wtf are divorced eggs.
>>
>>36709632
"divorced eggs," is a Mexican breakfast featuring two fried eggs, sometimes separated by a line of a refried beans or chilaquiles
>>
>tfw craving a huevos, frijoles, queso y chorizo breakfast burrito con salsa picante
Fuck
>>
>>36709383

>want to have relaxing morning
>sister makes you get dressed and eat a heavy meal
>>
>>36709562
Literally just stop being in the lower class and you'll never have to deal with that shit again, idiots.
>>
>>36709756

>In LA but have never gone to a Mexican restaurant or food truck
>>
>>36711636
Good.

When you eat Mexican food, you're supporting illegal immigration.
>>
>>36712058
There's nothing wrong with illegal immigration. It only hurts poor, uneducated shitheads. Normal people only get benefits from cheap labor and yummy restaurants.
>>
>salsa on eggs

Can you fucking not
>>
>>36712477
>it only hurts people who pay taxes or who like their own culture

Fixed that for you. No need to thank me.
>>
>>36712522
I pay taxes and I'm not harmed at all. They provide more in economic productivity than they take in social services. The only people harmed are manual laborers too stupid to get real jobs.

>muh culture
What are you talking about? The culture in my town is completely untouched by them except for the aforementioned benefits. Maybe it's a problem over in poor-peopleville for the plebs who actually have to live near them. Sad!
>>
>>36710683
>lol stop being a naive child
>lol stop having a drug addicted sister
>lol stop being poor even though your too young for a job
Try reading the post next time, retard
>>
>>36712585
>illegal immigrants are an economic boon
>as long as they don't come into my neighborhood
>>
>>36712676
If I get all the benefits and pay no costs, why would I not support it? Stop being a flyover and you can enjoy it too.
>>
>>36712721
Because once the immigrants become numerous enough the entire society around you that allows for your current lifestyle will collapse, dipshit.
>>
>>36709330
that looks like it would taste pretty good but really salty
>>
>>36713019
People claimed that would happen with every wave of immigration in this country's history, and it never did, dipshit. Irish, Chinese, Polish, Italians, they were all supposed to destroy this nation and yet here we are.

>b-but the Mexicans are different!
Sure they are, sweetie.
>>
>>36713210
Are you fucking retarded? Africans, mestizos and Islamists are on an entirely different level from Europeans. Europeans mostly share the same intelligence, genetics, culture, and general behavior and are clearly compatible with one another. Violent Islamists, mestizo half breeds from South America and spearchuckers from Zimbabwe have demonstrably proven that they are not on the same level as Europeans and are incapable of upholding the same societies, just look at their crime rates, past history, and basic intelligence levels.
>>
>>36709330
Wow that looks terrible. I take shits that are more appetizing than that mess.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.