[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should normies have sympathy for you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

You are a grown man with issues you can fix yourself. Meanwhile, there are children suffering from life-threatening illnesses who my not even reach adulthood. Tell me why normies should help out betas. The sooner you deal with your problems, the better respect you will get from society.
>>
They shouldn't, I already know I'm the lowest of the low in a society.
>>
>>36709380
And here is the self-loathing beta hoping for some attention.
>>
>>36709313
>You are a grown man with issues you can fix yourself.

Well i have autism, which is an underdevelopment of certain area's of the brain.
And in a way its really not much different , then having a limb missing.
Sure there are things i can do and change, much like somebody who is missing a leg could still possibly walk with a prosthetic.
However there are certain things that i cannot help or fix.
And the way autism work for me is that a lot of experiences are permanently off limit.
>>
>>36709694
What experiences? You can force yourself surely.
>>
>>36709731
Well the best way to explain it is that i can do things normal people can, but i get exhausted about 10x as fast as.
So for example, a trip to the grocery store usually makes me so mentally exhausted, that i cannot leave the house anymore for the rest of the day. And if i force myself to take a walk with the dog after going to the grocery store then the first wave of negative side effects would show up, which is anger, depression, and suicidal tendency's.
If pushed enough i would probably be driven to extreme lashing out and would probably result in my death.
As you can imagine, this already rules out a whole bunch of experiences such as traveling or even a trip to a museum.
>>
Just ignore op he wants to be a dick and not help people, probably has never done anything for these kids or anyone else but himself in life, while degrading and judging others
>>
>>36710274
There are some valid points there though. The people who brag about getting NEETbux make my blood boil since that money could go to genuinely disabled people.

But yeah it's always the most hypocritical and insecure who attack others for no reason.
>>
>>36709313
>children suffering
Normie's kids, right?
>>
>>36710674
>mad about NEETbux
>disabled people

Ahahahaha!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.