[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to go out on comfy nightwalks but I live in the big city

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 13

File: f3a.jpg (20KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
f3a.jpg
20KB, 852x480px
I want to go out on comfy nightwalks but I live in the big city and am afraid I will get robbed/beaten up by niggers. This happened once before.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
File: chicago is corrupt.png (595KB, 790x395px) Image search: [Google]
chicago is corrupt.png
595KB, 790x395px
>walking around my small town with black friend
>we are both 6 feet tall
>see manlet with cuckold glasses ahead
>he spots us
>he crosses the street

it was a mixed feel. he was wise tho because my black friend was a sketchy scumbag
>>
I live in a big city, enjoy night walks, and have never once been accosted.
>>
>>36708965
carry a knife with you. i would be damned to let a nigger rob me with out getting his face carved up.
>>
File: r8PjKInh.jpg (124KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
r8PjKInh.jpg
124KB, 1024x640px
>>36708965
This is now a comfy thread

COMFY GENERAL WHO THE FUCK IS UP GET COZY GET COMFY FUCKERS. Minimal politicking, racebaiting, and boipussi please. We try to encourage everybody to have good feels even if they're feeling bad.

Get settled get cozy and /COMFY/

images-1 copy 5.kpg

comfy is a forlorn feeling of wanting to exist in the moments of absolute bliss you find from experience or in pictures you like. comfy is subjective but there's a few trends you can whittle it down to.
>urban japan
>skylines
>warm colors
>tight spaces
>rural japan
>eastern Europe sometimes, (mostly russia and the like)
>pink skylines
>VHS filters over just about anything.
you have the right idea. compositon is very important when it comes to creating an aesthetic picture (obviously)
>>
>>36709005
>we are pieces of shit
Birds of a feather flock together
>>
There's a forest covered hill nearby, it's a public park with lots of paths and forest trails but there's no lighting at night, so I go up there late and wander around in the dark. It's spooky but the good kind.

I genuinely feel bad for you cityfags, I couldn't imagine living somewhere like that. Stay strong anon.

>>36709385
I love comfy shit but just make a different thread. Nightwalk threads are a staple of /r9k/ and deserve their own existence.
>>
I know this feel, but it's kinda worse
>wanna go out on chilly and comfy night walks
>live in degenerate 3rd world country full of criminals
>it's also hot like hell almost all the time
>only a few winter nights are bearable
I just wanna be comfy
>>
File: IMG_0919.jpg (1MB, 2048x2730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0919.jpg
1MB, 2048x2730px
>>36708965
What city OP? NYCfag here and I never feel that way, extra comfy tonight too.
>>
>>36709922
another nyc robot here, not OP. how do you feel safe enough to walk around at night here? I guess I'd feel fine doing it around the UWS or UES, but other than that...
>>
File: IMGP0140.jpg (669KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP0140.jpg
669KB, 3000x2000px
>>36709385
Did someone said comfy thread?
>>
>>36710022
Maybe it's because of how bad my parents had it, but NYC now is just so tame. The only neighborhoods I would feel uncomfortable walking around would be Red Hook, Brownsville or somewhere in the Bronx. My area also is mostly Asians and Jews anyway; no homeless ever show up here either.
>>
File: 1.jpg (49KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
49KB, 600x463px
>>36709922
European city with fairly low crime. I realize that I don't really have much reason to worry, it's just my anxieties I guess.
>>
File: WP_20160520_23_22_46_Pro.jpg (2MB, 3552x2000px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160520_23_22_46_Pro.jpg
2MB, 3552x2000px
>>36708965
Just ride a bicycle, then. I feel pretty safe doing that since I know I can "outrun" anyone who tries to go after me.
>>
>>36710346
I don't like riding bicycles. I've hated it since I was a kid. I get these weird impulses telling me to take my hands off the handlebar and stuff.

Once when I was maybe 12 or so, while riding my bike, I put my hands behind my back and closed my eyes. I almost rode off a cliff, and I can't remember if I've ever ridden a bike since then.

Also it's awkward af. I have to know which lane to stay in, people are crossing my path, and being on a bike always looks really stupid, like you're in a hurry somewhere.
>>
>>36710459
Hmm, maybe that's how it is in a big city. Where I live, there're almost no pedestrians, so I just ride on the sidewalk all the time. Sometimes there are awkward moments when I have to pass someone who is taking up the whole path, but in that case I usually just cross to the other side of the road or something.

It isn't as comfy as walking anyway I suppose, since you're going faster. Often I like to get off and roll it alongside myself just to enjoy the scenery more.
>>
>>36708965
Ya me for sure, hit 21 carried CCW .357 4 inch barrel went out to taco bell and park year area late 90s 3 niggers tried to mug me and friend killed 2 didnt shoot the other one hes in prison, I would have shot him but his back was turned running away
>>
>wanna nightwalk in a comfy city
>live in rural buttfuck nowhere
sux
>>
>>36708965
I know this feel. I even carry a gun, but knowing some nigger and his tribe could come out the dark and smack me in the back of the head when I don't expect it is still scary.
>>
>>36708965
Yes this has happened to me 4 times now in my life.
I carry from now on just in case.
>>
>>36708965
Carry a gun bitch nigga
>>
>>36708965
I once had a gang of nigs try to rob me but I hit one of them in the face with a closed beer can and they ran off.

stop being a pussy, man.
>>
>>36708965
i walk alone i walk alone in this empty streets llolololo american idiot
>>
File: image.jpg (310KB, 1242x1233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
310KB, 1242x1233px
I always go on night walks around my uni campus. Super comfy with the dim lights and the nice landscape. On campus is safe but just a bit off it gets sketchy.
>>
>>36708965
No CCW in your state?
>>
I used to do this with my german shepherd and no one would ever fuck around. niggers hate german shepherds for some reason. my dog is gone now, I miss him.
>>
Luckily I live in a pretty small town and its usually pretty dead at night so when I go on nightwalks they're great. Love that late night vibe.
>>
Nightwalks are spooky and dangerous. Walk during the day like a normal person not some creepy freak who stays in their room all day and comes out at night like a bat.
>>
File: 1386963813933.jpg (12KB, 236x240px) Image search: [Google]
1386963813933.jpg
12KB, 236x240px
>>36713070
>normal person
>/r9k/
>a place that demonizes normal people
>>
>>36708965
No. Though I live on the countryside so Im afraid of dogs will attack me.
>>
>>36714373
I'd rather fight a big dog than a pack of niggers.

>>36712801
I noticed this too, but with a boxer. My friend had a big boxer and nignogs would always be a little scared of him saying stuff like "keep that away from me," or "you better hold onto that leash."
>>
>>36708965
>tfw live in Arab area of Paris
the city is not comfy and it will never be comfy
>>
>>36708965
The last couple trips I ended up getting super drunk and night walking with no fucks to give

>San Francisco
>walk from some bars in the business district to the other side of the golden gate bridge
>do a lot of sight seeing on the way
>stare over the bridge for a looong time
>foggy as fuck but eerily beautiful
>look at the suicide hotline phone for a while
>nah I'm not suicidal I'm just drunk
>start at 1am don't get back to hotel till noon

>New Orleans, Get to that point where my brain turns off and my body just starts wandering.
>Leave bourbon street at 2am and just walk wherever.
>Find a bar outside the french quarter, get even more drunk.
>Start hoping fences and shit.
>Some black drug dealers call out to me in some park and I go up to them and ask them what their doing out there.
> they think I'm a cop
>ask me if I have a gun
>"nah I'm just looking for something to do, nice meeting you"
>Hop some more fences (I'm talking like 10-12ft spiked fences, all cut up and bruised next day)
>See a sign that shows I'm in the Congo Square, Just learned that was where the slaves used to do voodoo magic on Sunday's
>Real cops show up
>Do background check, can tell I'm just drunk, they tell me to go back to the hotel and be careful

I always end up leaving the people I'm with (usually without saying anything). I've wandered Vegas, Palm Springs, Los Angeles Area (many times, home city). Very stupid to do in a new city but I never care at the moment. Night walking while drunk is so... Zen-ful? I don't know what word to use but since your drunk you don't feel the weather, all your social/public anxieties are gone, and you can't really control your thoughts. You're forced to think about the truth and things you have been avoiding. Can't wait till next trip I'm going to be in jail sooner or later
>>
>>36711611
which uni anon?
>>
I can relate, except I live in a suburb of mostly elderly so my main fear is getting the cops called on me.
>>
>>36715007

Wish I had the money or ability to travel anon. You're not a robot.
>>
File: 1460121687806.png (68KB, 640x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1460121687806.png
68KB, 640x1121px
>>36715007
Just got back from my own night walk. Wassup senpai.

>get home from work
>eat while contemplating going out walking
>get geared up and head out
>not sure where I'm going, leave neighborhood and head out onto a main street
>been raining all day so it's super foggy and cool out
>cut up to side street that goes by a big lake in the middle of town
>super empty and silent, kinda creepy cause the park around the lake is known for hobos and stabbings and shit
>look at the lake for a bit, watch the water, there's some birds sleeping on a log in the middle
>say bye to birds and keep going
>next to the lake is an old heritage house that's been around since the town was founded, apparently it's haunted
>now up close, walk by from behind it, didn't realize there's a fucking small cemetary behind it
>nope the fuck out and get back into the street
>loop around and cut through a school field, eventually come out to one of the sketchiest blocks in town
>hobos curled up next to the 7-11, cross the street back and forth a few times to avoid people discreetly
>go through a big empty intersection, getting close to home now
>some junkie on some steps says something unintelligible, just keep walking up the hill to home

It was a nice walk.
>>
After having quite a few bad experiences with negros specifically I stopped going out alone at night.
>>
Yeah I love walking at night when there's nobody around and I can get lost in thought but hate when there's other people its so awkward when you have to pass them and they stare at you like wtf
>>
File: Loner.jpg (41KB, 778x393px) Image search: [Google]
Loner.jpg
41KB, 778x393px
My night walks are in the shape of a square.
I sometimes listen to this.

Trapt, Lost Realist.

Or nothing. Just do it in silence,
>>
File: niagaraunder2mb.jpg (194KB, 1845x1038px) Image search: [Google]
niagaraunder2mb.jpg
194KB, 1845x1038px
>>36710063
Oh cool I was just there.

>tfw driving home on highway 3 at 2am. Not a car in sight, small towns I pass through all empty and asleep except for a Tim Hortons or Mac's.
>>
>>36715203
I've always wanted to stock up on 5 hour energies and take a greyhound to random ass city and walk around all night and bus back in the morning/afternoon. I can't do local anymore, like even the homeless crackheads don't scare you cause you're too comfortable on your own turf. It seems like you've mastered your city, ever think about leaving just for a night? Also I've done some cemetery night wandereing but I've really wanted to do some solid ghost hunting, I don't think the experience is the same if you're not alone, any experience with that?
>>
>>36715436
Are you from Canada or just visiting? Niagara falls was some majestic ass shit I was impressed.
>>
>>36708965
carry knife (or even a gun) and don't go into shitty areas

I'm personally on the other end of spectrum, that is I do harrass people when nightwalking. Nothing serious, just asking them for money for my non existent alcohol addiction. Sometimes they even give me some money.
>>
>>36715399
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEC4D8kxj_4
Steve Burns-The Newton Creek Song

This is my go to song, always gets me in just the right mood can't really explain it
>>
>>36715572
Never been down to do any ghost hunting. Had some weird experiences as a kid and now I just don't like to fuck around with that shit. As for different towns, my city is too big to cover in one night. Its a sprawling town, though mostly suburban except the downtown core. Don't feel the need to go elsewhere.
>>
i don't know how you can be scared, stop wearing your fucking nerdy ass red zipper hoodie without a hood on. also literally nobody is out side around 3 am and most cars are always gonna feel like they have a cop in them. you are going to look the same way to them as they do to you (unless you dress like a virgin or do the walk) so quite literally stop being a pussycat
>>
>>36715626
I live in Canada about two/three and a half hours, depending on which route I take, away from Niagara Falls. I do a lot of driving in my spare time just for fun, and though I don't go there a lot, Niagara Falls is one of my favourite places to drive through.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.