[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
A girl who is three years younger than me, and much less mature asked me out last week. I told her I'd think about it. On one hand I'm lonely af and on the other hand I'm not totally interested. She's kind of annoying but I could get used to it. What do?

Pic Unrelated
>>
>>36708253
Kill uselve
>>
>>36708282
kk will do my dude mans
>>
>>36708253
I was in the same situation anon. I said yes, then her brother started messaging me, something along the lines of "wtf dude my sister said you guys are going out?". After that I turned on her and said no. She said I was humiliating her and to just leave her alone. I handled that situation extremely poorly. I was really attracted to her but she was I think 15 and I was 17 and about to be 18. Sometimes I wonder what could've been.
>>
>>36708492
that's pretty much the situation I'm in. she's 15 and I just turned 18. IDK if I should go for it or leave it be. I mean she's pretty chill, and we smoke together at lunch, but I don't know. I go to a small school so IDK if I'd get bullied more for dating a freshmen or if it wouldn't matter
>>
>>36708586
I also went to a small school in a small community. I'll say this: I think of her all the time. Most guys called her ugly (I thought she was cute). I'm sure my peers would've made fun of us, and I'm sure people would judge me for dating someone so much younger than me, but here I am a few years later and I realize I don't fucking care what they thought of me. If you're into her, go for it. Fuck other people, also the age gap only seems weird initially, every year after that and it's a perfectly normal gap, 16 and 18 isn't that bad, 17 and 19 is completely normal, 20 and 18, etc. I'd say go for it, if you don't you'll always wonder what could've been. Maybe we would've still been together to this day, who knows? The biggest issue is that she was emotionally immature too, but trust me, it's better than in a few years when every girl your age is a slut and experienced and jaded, there's something sort of attractive about innocence, you know?
>>
>>36709193
Bro
>>36709193
Yo BRO im not reading all this text about generic highschool drama
If you want to date her then date her stop being a pussy.
And get the fuck out of this board i know youre still 17
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.