[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling all Christorians

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1493529827904.png (2MB, 1400x696px) Image search: [Google]
1493529827904.png
2MB, 1400x696px
Can we have a CWC thread up in here. I wanna talk about Chris.
Here are some questions I wanted to ask about the CWC canon:
1. What are Chris's thoughts on Donald J. Trump?
2. What is the exact role Crystal plays in Chris's world view?
3. What's Megan up to these days?
4. What exactly does Chris think Megan did?
5. What are Chris's thoughts on Islam?
6. Is there any evidence that the conversation with 'Kacy's Father' had an effect on Chris?
7. Bob seemed to be a reasonable guy. How did he fuck everything up so bad?
8. What is the possibility that a Christorian will finance a limited printing of one volume that contains all of the sonichu comics?
9. What are your thoughts on Rocky Shoemaker?
10. Does Chris really have a hard-on for rape?
>>
1. What are Chris's thoughts on Donald J. Trump?
Doesn't like him. Calls him Pmurt and had a video where he bashed a transformer voodoo fetish of Trump.
2. What is the exact role Crystal plays in Chris's world view?
He used to talk all the time about how it was his dream to have a daughter named Crystal but as far as I'm aware he hasn't talked about her in a long time. Who knows if this is still his dream or if he's realized that he will probably not have a child.
3. What's Megan up to these days?
I dunno.
4. What exactly does Chris think Megan did?
Chris thinks Megan was in cahoots with the Game Place to ruin his reputation. I dunno exactly what he thinks she did, but I remember reading a very paranoid rant he wrote to that effect.
5. What are Chris's thoughts on Islam?
Don't know. Might try the cwcki page on chris and religion.
6. Is there any evidence that the conversation with 'Kacy's Father' had an effect on Chris?
No, not really.
7. Bob seemed to be a reasonable guy. How did he fuck everything up so bad?
I'd say Barb is more to blame for how Chris is, but Bob has a part in that he kept enabling Chris by funding his lifestyle for a long time.
8. What is the possibility that a Christorian will finance a limited printing of one volume that contains all of the sonichu comics?
Dunno.
9. What are your thoughts on Rocky Shoemaker?
Incompetent to deal with someone like Chris and seems to coddle and enable him just like his parents.
10. Does Chris really have a hard-on for rape?
It sure seems like it sometimes. I remember in some email to Megan he implied that he had to masturbate to keep himself from raping her, and there was some video where he said something about how he didn't need to "stoop down to where the hormones would take me out of rage" which sounds pretty rape-y to me.
>>
>"People online tell me to "Get a job". I Can't get an application-required job, because the bullies and internet trolls have totally ruined my background check YEARS ago. I also Fear being discriminated against because not only of my autism/mental handicap, but now to add that I am a transwoman and a lesbian; I am sick of hate-filled people and the insincere ones too. The top reason why I don't "get a job" is because I already had an Have a full-time job of caretaking my father before he passed on in 2011, AND my mother. AND I have a subtle and lingering shocks that I am still having impressive difficulty shaking off that keep me from feeling like drawing and writing for my books. You Trolls and Bullies do not understand my long-troubled mind. **sigh**

Are these valid excuses?
>>
>>36708471
Not really. He can always go back to Wendy's.
>>
>>36708471
No, but still Chris was born so autistic he is effectively disabled. So he cannot work anyway.

When he is older he will need constant care. Hell, he needs it now; he probably sleeps and steps in his own piss/feces.
>>
File: 1493571667551.jpg (29KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1493571667551.jpg
29KB, 597x597px
>>36708471
they're not.
Christine is a huge fucking cunt, she can't let the past go and doesn't choose to move past it. So, in result you get a NEET sonic fat trans faggot who can't accept their mistakes.
>Tfw even when she was redpilled she can't even fathom the reason for the scolding
>>
>>36708114
>1. What are Chris's thoughts on Donald J. Trump?
Furious hatred, instilled by SocJus propaganda and fueled by his persecution complex. He has repeatedly call for the removal of Trump from office, and has even gone so far as to issue death threats to the president
>2. What is the exact role Crystal plays in Chris's world view?
His imaginary daughter or his imaginary twin sister? Either way he's probably forgotten about ever having dreamt them up in the first placre
>3. What's Megan up to these days?
Staying the fuck away from CWC
>4. What exactly does Chris think Megan did?
Incited trolls to harass him and get him banned from stores, a baseless accusation which stems from his paranoia
>5. What are Chris's thoughts on Islam?
He's mostly ignorant of other religions, he may parrot this libtard friends in promoting refugees, but he doesn't have a clear idea of Islam beyond brown foreigners who dont believe in Jesus
>6. Is there any evidence that the conversation with 'Kacy's Father' had an effect on Chris?
No, Chris continues to worsen.
>7. Bob seemed to be a reasonable guy. How did he fuck everything up so bad?
Apathy, letting his son do whatever with few consequences. Barb is the real villain in the CWC saga, and Bob gave up once he realized how fucked Chris actually was
>8. What is the possibility that a Christorian will finance a limited printing of one volume that contains all of the sonichu comics?
All too likely. Retards love shoveling money at Chris, which just makes his condition worse because he'll just blow it on frivolous shit
>9. What are your thoughts on Rocky Shoemaker?
She's an enabler, bailing Chris out (literally) of any trouble he gets in, so he never learns anything
>10. Does Chris really have a hard-on for rape?
No, he just has a very autistic and warped view of human sexuality
>>
>>36708471
I'm willing to bet Chris/Christine/whatever is way, way more disabled than most of people on here who draw disability. Plus he can't take 2 steps out of his house without someone recording him and posting about it online.

Don't get me wrong he's a sack of shit but those are actually pretty good points
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.