[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were moving out, would you say goodbye to your family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 14453526565790.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
14453526565790.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
If you were moving out, would you say goodbye to your family or leave without saying anything?
>>
>>36708082
depends

If it's from abuse then don't say a word, leave a note, take your leave. If you did tell them they would try to get you to stay act nice for a week then they would kick start the abuse again once you get cozy.

If you love them and have to move on tell them.
>>
I just stopped contact. It became obvious that it was a one sided relationship
>>
>>36708082
I have mixed feelings. Once I move out I'm cutting all contact and changing my name to start a completely new life.
>>
>>36708082
I'd say goodbye. They fed me n' shit.
They know that I won't contact them because I'm an asocial fuck so if they call me is cool, if they don't is cool too.
>>
>>36708764
I ran away from home at 15. I didn't say shit and I never went back. That was 20 years ago now.
>>
>>36708914

how did you turn out?

was it good in the long run?

how did you do it?
>>
There's a pepe in my folder for just this occasion
>>
>>36708811
This. If I can ever get away I never want to see them again.

I hate that everyone here knows of me as the fucking Boo Radley fucker.
>>
File: 183721836274.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
183721836274.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>36709141
I should have posted it
>>
>>36708914
Did you go far away? I kinda wanna do something like that
>>
They helped me move out. Like helped me carry furniture, rented a truck, shit like that.
>>
>>36708082
I wouldn't say shit. I don't even plan to contact them for a few months eithef
>>
>>36709093
I think it turned out ok in the long run.

Sucked at first. I was homeless for nearly a year. Ended up getting a job cleaning/collecting carts at a local shopping mall. Rented my own place. Went back to school. Went to uni.

Made a lot of mistakes over the years. No one to ask for help, so I just end up picking up the pieces on my own. It's hard, but it's also easy, because there's no one else to worry about but me.

Gets hard around birthdays and xmas, spending it all alone. But I've gotten to the point I really don't own much anymore and because I have no attachments to anyone, if I wanted to I could just quit my job and move to a new state or country tomorrow. And I've done that numerous times.

Really comes down to loneliness and lack of support vs ultimate freedom.
>>
Of course I would. I love my family.

I wish I lived closer to them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.