[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

GBP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: smug.png (50KB, 120x141px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
50KB, 120x141px
My parents have officially introduced a Good Boy Points system for my ciggy habit, AMA about them, me, why, etc.
>>
>>36706829
Why aren't you out getting a million GBP Op?
>>
how old are you and how much do you want to die
>>
>>36706845
Because I can only make a limited amount per day anon
>>36706895
I really, really, REALLY want to die and I am 19 years old, NEET
>>
>>36707020
Why don't you ask for a limit removal????
>>
>>36707134
I have,they want me to quit, this is their way of capping my cigs. shit sucks famalam.
>>
>>36707213
Just pull a /devilish/ on them and buy cigs anyway lol
>>
>>36706829
Explain this system to us
>>
Why the fuck would someone smoke cigarettes when there are about a dozen other ways to consume nicotine that are way, way safer?

Is it just ignorance, or do people think things like snus, lozenges, etc. aren't cool enough?

Smoking cigarettes is like drinking coffee out of a mug made of lead and asbestos.
>>
>>36707338
I plan on it anon >:)
>>36707481
basically for doing basic chores it accumulates money towards my next pack (or whatever I choose to spend money on). I can elaborate if you wish.
>>36707510
Anon, did you miss the part about me wanting to die?
>>
how many for tendies?
>>
>>36707649
free of charge desu famiglia

my mommy loves me very much :3
>>
>>36706829
take shrooms, you'll stop wanting to die and quitting smoking will be easy
>>
File: 1450244541795.jpg (28KB, 396x384px) Image search: [Google]
1450244541795.jpg
28KB, 396x384px
>tfw mom's a smoker
>have been getting GPD cigarettes for over 5 years

Have them get you 100s and just smoke half at a time. I can make a pack last a week - few years ago I could only stretch a pack for 2 1/2 - 3 days
>>
>>36707705
I would if I had a connect anon
>>36707720
I'm trying to buy natives from now on, way cheaper
>>
>>36707855
it's easy to buy them on the darknet

1. download the tor browser bundle (google it)
2. using the tor browser, go to reddit /r/alphabay, click one of the official links to the marketplace on the sidebar
3. make an account, search the marketplace for shrooms (recommended to buy domestic instead of international, international packages don't always get through customs)
4. click your btc balance in the top right, follow the instructions to deposit enough bitcoins to buy some
5. click buy on the listing, enter your shipping info and click "encrypt with the buyer's pgp"
6. wait for them to arrive, congrats, you've securely and anonymously bought drugs online

if you don't know how to get bitcoins, there are tons of guides if you google them

shrooms will seriously change your life, good luck anon
just make sure you research them a bit, psychedsubstance on youtube has some good videos about them
>>
>>36708001
This. I always thought the darknet was for serious gangsters and shit, but I recently watched a big tutorial on the whole thing, and it seems a lot easier than I thought.
>>
>>36708001
>>36708061
Thanks dudes, I wil try this out
>>
>>36708255
One thing that wasn't mentioned was a drop address. If you aren't comfortable with drugs showing up to YOUR address, pay a friend to have it come to his address, or use an abandoned house's address.
>>
>>36708331
you're pretty safe ordering things to your own home, but check the feedback on a listing first to see how people rate the stealth. use express shipping if it's available, express packages are rushed and therefore aren't looked at as thoroughly, but nobody really inspects domestic mail anyways unless it smells like weed or it's leaking or something.

all the good vendors use things like vacuum sealing, mylar etc. and tricks obscure the package contents if it gets opened.

wherever you get it sent to, use the real name of a person who lives in that house or the package will get flagged as suspicious.

>>36708255
if you need any help ordering stuff or have questions about shrooms, add me on kik: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_a
id be glad to give advice, shrooms really helped me and i want to spread the love
>>
>>36708331
don't use an abandoned house, the post knows which houses aren't occupied and your package will get major suspicion

it's all about making it seem like regular old mail

in the very unlikely event they find out you ordered drugs, it's not actually that bad. in most countries, they can't search your house or charge you with anything unless you signed for and accepted the package. if anyone ever asks you to sign for your drugs, it's a trap. just say, sorry, i didn't order anything and i don't know who sent this to me, refuse to accept it, and you'll get off scot free.
>>
>>36707510
Cigarettes are pretty nice if you go the route of quality Spirits and a handrolled cigarette is great I honestly like it more than I like the vape I bought something about the taste and burn of tobacco in your throat is magical
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.