[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone tell me what it's like to have a clingy gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: 1487378856152.png (434KB, 806x674px) Image search: [Google]
1487378856152.png
434KB, 806x674px
Can anyone tell me what it's like to have a clingy gf?
>>
>>36705528
Would like to know this feel. I've gotten close, but clingyness never seems to last.
>>
I want this so bad. I want a girl who genuinely cares about me and will love me as much as I love her, and genuinely show enthusiasm and affection in me.

But normies whine all the time about 'clingy girls'

It's a cruel and horrible world and I hate them
>>
>>36705528
Horrible and they don't take to rejection well either.
>>
File: 2.png (126KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
126KB, 400x400px
>>36705528
Imagine having a dog that barks and bites at every guest, always whines when you're not there and always wants to shove its mouth so close that you have to smell its stinky dog breath unless you shove it away, then it whines even louder if you do that

It's like all that except more expensive.
>>
I wouldn't know, but is it normal for a girl you just met to consume your every thought?
>>
>>36705589
Fuck off normieshitstain

Clingy girls are the best
>>
sounds annoying as hell
who could stand to coexist with an inept dependent who expects you to pull them along behind you
>>
id like one but no one can cling to a fucking nerd loser lmao, can't imagine one sticking around next to me for too long
>>
>>36705595
1. What the hell is the clingy gf equivalent of barking and biting at every guest?
2. Having a girl you like always wanting ot be with you is bad because...
3. Well, sorry your clingy gf has bad breath
>>
File: 1485908907847.png (366KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1485908907847.png
366KB, 512x512px
>>36705675
>1
Bitching at all your friends and constantly trying to make you have no social life outside of her
>2
Personal space m8
>3
It ain't her mouth, it's her pussy that stinks. And you really start to notice the smell when she gets excited with you around.
>>
>>36705528
It's awful. Having ever second of you life taken up by someone whiny and insecure isnt cute and wears you down until you want to die.
>>
>>36705780
Alright anon sir, I must ask you:
How did you get a clingy gf? What are the signs?
>>
>>36705528
It seems cute but only because you see it in 2D girls. I can only imagine that 3D women are super annoying when they're clingy.
>>
>>36705595
I'm really clingy and possessive and this comment is 100% accurate. People always think they want clingy until they actually have to deal with it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-25-21-57-50.png (494KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-25-21-57-50.png
494KB, 960x540px
>>36705528
Im missing every part of the one i missed and it hurts knowing ill never see her again
>>
>>36705822
>I'm really clingy and possessive
Are you a girl? Be my gf.
>>
Depends

>is she 10/10?
>is she worth it?
>does she wirk and earn money?

If no is answered to any of the aboce than IMO (uh oh opinions) not worth just loosing vir-

FUCK IT IM SO DESPERATE
>>
>>36705800
This was my only gf and it was 13 years ago. I was a couple of years older and had long hair so I guess she thought I was super cool or something. I wish I could give advice but it just seemed to happen.
>>
>>36705855
No, other people make me miserable.
>>
>>36705855
Loose virginity then dump the hornets nest
>>
>>36705621
Trust me anon. They really really aren't and the second you want any kind of time away for any reason is the second they get suspicious of you.
>>
>>36705772
I want a stinky gf to wash
>>
File: 1469883239093.png (216KB, 504x529px) Image search: [Google]
1469883239093.png
216KB, 504x529px
A clingy gf might sound fun, but its not...Imagine having a metaphorical parasite being forced onto your livelihood. Pervading and infecting your daily activities because shes scared that your talking to someone else or that shes scared that you're not spending enough time with her, letting her insecurities fuel her motivations rather than her love for you. Even the mention of another woman's name near her will send her into a BPD fueled fury. To some this may sound fun, but promise me, being in solitude is keeps the sanity intact
>>
>>36705941
Again, as a clingy person, THIS. This so much.

Don't fool yourselves, anons. It's not fun. It's just stress for the both of you.
>>
>>36705894
That doesn't sound too bad desu, keep in mind most people on here wouldn't want to leave their gf anyways.
>>
File: tumblr_o20z1yA57l1s6441yo3_540.png (262KB, 540x417px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o20z1yA57l1s6441yo3_540.png
262KB, 540x417px
>>36705780
The fun part is when you try to help someone overcome their clinginess then you realise you're just making them depend on you to solve their problems. Again.
>>
>>36705967
She'd probably be upset you had a favourite anime girl "AND she has blonde hair, are you saying you'd rather a blonde haired gf?" *runs off crying*
>>
>wahhh a girl likes me too much
is it even possible to be more of an ungrateful normalscum?
>>
>>36705967
Okay. ANYTIME. You ever want to go to work? If you can't prove beyond a doubt to her you're just going to work she'll have suspicions you're fucking around behind her back. Its essentially the female equivalent of a betamale knowing his girlfriends going out to a club with friends. You ever get some sort of group of friends? Well, no, you don't. She'll chase them off or try and convince you to spend less and less time until they don't exist as friends as they're a risk to her security over you. If you somehow dodge that? Everytime you do anything with them ever that doesn't involve her she'll be extremely suspicious. And your newfound buds won't want her hanging with you with them cause she'll be there making it awkwads and blatant she's just there to soak up your time and attention. Every conversation they try to have with you she'll butt into. Every time you talk to that waiter she visibly get jealous.
>>36705772
3's hyperbole but thats basically what being with a clingy girl is like in a nutshell.
The second you don't want to spend every waking and sleeping moment with her is the second her separation anxiety kicks into overdrive and she'll lash out whatevers causing it.
Want to go out with friends? Well you can't cause now she's crying cause isn't she good enough for you? What if you go out and meet a prettier girl? You're just trying to spend time without her why would you do that do you hate her?
Either you leave a crying wreck behind or a silently boiling pot that'll stalk your every movement then assume you did it to meet other better girls.

Its just plain not worth it.
>>
>>36706032
That wouldn't be a problem either. Despite watching anime, I wouldn't say I have a "best girl" or waifu. I do have a self-image I would like to keep for myself, as well, so if I had one, I would keep it to myself. Can't say it would work too well for other anons.
>>
>>36706093
this is how you can tell who's been with clingy people vs. those who haven't.

those who haven't are all like "i want it so much it wouldnt be so bad!" and those who have are like this guy here.

i'm clingy and i always tell people right away exactly what i'm like and they always say they're fine with it and they understand but you know what? they never are and they never do.
>>
>>36706093
Shut the fuck up man, we get it, clingy girls are clingy. Yes that's the point and that's what we like. Not everyone is a retarded normie cunt like you. WE FUCKING GET IT, YES WE KNOW WHAT IT MEANS, YES WE LIKE IT. kys
>>
I had a clingy gf once and it was amazing. Where do I get another one?
>>
>>36706093
i have no friends and i'm a neet, thats the main problems gone
having a clingy gf seems great
>>
>>36706184
No you don't you cunt. People like you have broken my heart so many times.

You cannot handle real clinginess.
>>
>>36706271
It isn't the clinginess that's the problem in that case, it's the rest of you. Being a boring retarded piece of shit means no one will like you, regardless of how clingy or not clingy you are.
>>
>>36706186
Not that clingy if she's not still with you
>>
>>36706186
You can ask me nicely and maybe I'll be yours.
>>
>>36706292
i like you you can figure that out without knowing a thing about the relationships i've had

you should become a detective anon you'd be the best
>>
I used to want clingy gf but I got one and I regretted it guys. It's seriously exhausting to need some time for yourself and having her shove herself into every aspect of her lifes. You guys are just lonely but trust me after 3 weeks you'd get tired
>>
>>36705528
yeah, you block her on every social media account and mark her email addresses as spam, and one day your online dating profile has a visitor and you get 10 messages like "i miss you all the time" bullshit. Seriously fuck off get the hint already.
>>
>>36706301
She had a hardcore drinking and drug problem so I felt I had to break up with her after all attempts to help failed.
>>36706302
I can give you lots of attention!
>>
>>36706271
you underestimate how lonely i i'm
>>
>>36706252
Suppose it depends how NEET you are. If you literally leave for nothing ever then yes thats problem solved.
If you bring her ANYWHERE that buddy scenario still stands though. You go someplace with her you're not going to see the place/thing/person. You're going to see her near that place/thing/person or else she'll do her damnedest to sabotage the situation.

You play videogames? Not any more you don't. Thats precious time and attention that could be spent on her.
Like reading? Not any more you don't.
Etc.
What used to be your time to do shit regardless of the confines is now hers and refusing to use that time on her turns her into a ticking emotional timebomb with an unknown blast radius and fuse.
>>
Had a clinger once

> be me
> 17 and desperate as fuck
> meet girl on gaming forum (game doesnt matter)
> we talk and have internet sex a few times (like roleplay n shit)
> she starts behaving off my chart (saying shit like "rawr xd" and "ima cute potato dino! Hehe!")
>desperation edges me on
> ask for pics
> she sends pics of some weeb trash feminist edgelord 7/10
> eh fuck it shes hot
> show image to friends
> dude thats like stock photos of gamer girls. She is catfish 100%
> deny everything
> girl asks me a ton of questions about me and never answers mine
> says she wants to meet and that she is clingy.
> "be as clingy as you want"
A month passes

> finds out she is a total lying bitch
> reverse image search
> find enough evidence to accuse her
> hackerman.jpg
> girl denies everything
> b-but anon I thought you loved me! Why is everyone so mean to me!"
> bitches for a while
> show me your real face please. Only then I forgive your lies"
> b-but anon!"
> say fuck it and block her on everything

Bad experience. 100% my fault
Sorry for wasting your time
>>
gets a little annoying but at the end of the day its the best feel ever
>>
I want a clingy gf
>but anon you really don't
I read the thread and and all the problems . fine with me
>>
>>36706655
>game doesnt matter
It totally matters. What game was it.
>>
>>36706868
Hawken for PC

im so embarrased
>>
>>36705772
>make you have no social life
>>36705941
>mention of another woman's name
I don't know where you fuckers think you are, but I have no social life and the only girl's name that might escape my lips is that of my sister.

>being in solitude is keeps the sanity intact
This is objectively untrue and why solitary confinement is considered a method of torture.

>>36706302
Will you please be my clingy gf?
>>
>>36705528
I had one that was sorta clingy (but so was I). She'd get jealous out of my favourite character, Noel Vermillion from BlazBlue, since I'd always choose her.

It was cute though seeing how she'd get 'serious' and try to beat me just over her lol.
>>
>>36705528

I think I would have been okay with a somewhat clingy girlfriend -- as long as the clinginess was caused by her initial lack of trust in me -- and that as she started gaining trust in me she would stop the clingy stuff and start acting normal.

I have a certain amount of tolerance for an emotionally wounded woman -- as long as the wound can heal in a reasonable amount of time.

I have a lot of confidence in my ability to be very loyal to my girlfriend, and to give her an easy and natural confidence that our relationship will be solid, stable, and long-lasting. If she doesn't trust me at first -- that's understandable -- trust is never deserved, it's only earned. But we would need to make forward progress on trust over time, so that eventually she would stop feeling the need to be clingy.

(This is all theoretical, though, because I've been happily married for 17 years.)
>>
>>36707238
>start acting normal
You have as much hope of that happening as a clinically depressed person magically curing themselves.
>>
>>36705668
you fucking liar

originalmao
>>
>>36706655
Internet girlfriends don't count anon, we've been over this.
>>
>>36707023
>Will you please be my clingy gf?

Will you promise to not abuse me?
>>
I have a clingy gf and we spent 95% of our time together, we're ldr but we've met irl. We hate being separated and are always in call. Pretty comfy not going to lie
>>
Don't confuse clingy with poessessive/controlling gf.

Not sure what a clingy gf is like.

I regret not cheating when I had the chance.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.