[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you feel bad for all the wrongs you've done?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2008.jpg (34KB, 416x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2008.jpg
34KB, 416x496px
>Had my two dogs lick my balls for pleasure
>Was a mean child back in the days
>Use to take creep shot photos of girl's feet
>Fapped to CP once
I'm honestly not a bad person right now. People enjoy my company (even though I'm shy). But these things I've done make me seem like a total scumbag. Can I redeem myself?
>>
There's a great song that says you have to bring your own redemption, aka do whatever it takes for you to forgive yourself, otherwise there's no escape.

Doesnt even sound like you did anything too bad, but guilt is guilt
>>
>tfw no bloody nose twitch streamer gf
>>
>>36705433
I wonder how many people in this world hide such terrible secrets. If we could look at a person and see the worst they have done, we might think the human race irredeemable.

Don't be a dick and it'll all work out at least we'll all die
>>
I have killed hamsters and a dog, busted a guys testicle, got into thousands of emails for nudes, spied on foster sister and her friends getting undressed, attempted burglary, stole post, vandalised... To be fair I have stopped being such a scumbag, but I don't care about what I've done because it has been done. No changing it.

Also I come across as meek but really kind and helpful, to people I like anyway. Which is most people as long as you don't mistreat me.

Live to love, love to live
>>
>>36705433
i've done all those things OP, replace feet creepshots with ass creepshots.
>>
I dislike causing people pain unless I believe they've earned it. I never came out of the blue and hurt someone for my amusement but a lot of people forget about cause and effect. I learned from a very young age what goes around comes around and treat others how you'd want to be treated. As well as, doing good makes you feel good and doing bad makes you feel bad and I have no desire to feel any worse.
>>
yeah i do, in 10th grade i shot a bird with a bb gun and when it wasnt dead i stomped it quickly and thinking about this makes me feel sick.

i also put a frog in some rubbing alcohol and once i thought about how that must be a bad way to die i found another in the pool and putbit in the freezer for a day but i could feel a heart beat so i stomped it

i seriously am not fucked up but thinking about this makes me feel terrible. i still hate when frogs get in my pool because they get loud and stuff so i got rid of any there were in my pool last week by stmnping them quickly, that isnt a messed up story though.

am i a shit person? i know some older men who gave told
me about how in their youth they used to shoot cats that got on their cars. i wouldbt do that
>>
>>36705433
my rights, my wrongs, i'll write till i'm right with God
>>
File: 1478302851155.gif (929KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1478302851155.gif
929KB, 200x200px
In middle school one teacher somehow willingly let me take pictures of her feet which I said was for art reference

it wasn't just for art reference

Deleted them right after I "used" them and couldn't look her in the eye for two years
>>
>>36706034
was she hot?

not obese, old, or too teacher looking
>>
>>36705652
*human species
>>
>>36705433
>I've also taken creep shots of girls asses and feet.
>Seen tons of cp but have never fapped to it. Have just stumbled upon it.
>Have fapped to naked 15/16 year old's but that doesn't really count as cp, r-right?
>Stole used panties of several teenage girls when I used to work in a hotel. I sniffed them and jerked off with them and didn't get caught.
>Broke the windshield of some Chad asshole who stole my parking space and flipped me off after I called him out for it. Didn't get caught either.
>Smoked weed with a group of 13 year old's who caught me smoking in a park. I just felt really lonely and I actually had a fun time with them(I was 18 at the time). Never saw them after that.
>Found a Stacy's wallet at a bus station once. She had 300 bucks and a debit card(and a bunch of pictures of high school normalfags as well). I bought a bunch of video games and weed then threw the wallet away.
I know I'm a bad person but I don't know if I should feel bad.
>>
>>36705433
>>36705796
>>36706012
You're all serial killers in training.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.