[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembot feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: 1482794884.png (319KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
1482794884.png
319KB, 422x509px
>be 21 year old fembot
>finally think i've found a nice guy at uni
>lives near me, so i can see him during the summer
>finally think i can get a bf
>out at dinner last night, it's going really well
>he tells me he's a virgin
>>
>>36704507
Yeah what a worthless scumbag. He should of lied about it until you found out about it, then you could complain here about him being dishonest instead.
>>
>>36704507
kys stupid worthless roastie whore
>>
>>36704584
>>36704641
Guys this is a repost. Op is a troll.
>>
>>36704507
>be me
>21/female
>fetish for virgins
>they love the most

the fuck is wrong with you anon?
TEACH HIM HOW TO FUCCCC
>>
>>36704507
Girl, he's not gonna be able to please you. There's something up with a virgin at his age. Dump him and upgrade
>>
what do fembots feel when the guy does not want to eat da pussy
>>
>>36704721
i know. i just want a bf that isn't a sperg. that definitely has to do with it, but i'm really more concerned with it being indicative of not taking risks in life, which is necessary for success imo.

>>36704689
i've been with virgin guys before and it wasn't good.
>>
>>36704507
killing virgins should be legal and encouraged xD
>>
>>36704507
>>36704783
fuck off rostie.
I hope you die
>>
>>36704507
Breaking up with my online bf of 2 years think right now
>>
>>36704689
pls be my gf
> inb4 i already have a bf :^)
>>
>>36704507
2/10 you need to put more effort into it

>>36704584
>>36704641
Or not, because apparently the newchums here will bite at anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 309x313px
I keep posting but I'm in a lot of pain.
> friends with guy ( "andy") for 8 years
> always a good friend
> he gets an apartment with some coworkers, their friends, his gf
> we all become friends
> i offer to help move
> only one of them ( kyle) thanks me
> one of them falls asleep while i work around them
> i drink some milk from the bag since i already packed the glasses, it's half empty, and they weren't planning on moving food
> andy tells me i owe him money for that milk bag
> have crush on one dude
> total robot
> his uncle shows up from out of town
> he leaves with uncle
> no big deal, I'll pack for him, he might not see the guy for awhile
> go for dinner
> uncle wants to go to strip club
> i go back to the apartment
> feelings hurt because he's dribbling over tits and paying 10 bucks a drink
> tell kyle, who is sympathetic
> go to sleep on couch

>>36704507
OP you're obviously a troll but virginity doesn't matter.

> actually it's preferable if you're not degenerate
>>
>>36706070
Samefag.

> he comes back
> erection
> starts hugging me
> start hugging back
> kiss his cheek, hold his hand
> " you know this is nothing serious, right?"
> stop and roll over
> he keeps putting his arm around me
> go away
> start crying
> say that he's like every other guy that thinks i'm some stupid ugly chick who will do whatever just because you looked at her
> ask him why he hates me so much
> ask him why he thinks i'm so easy
> ask him why after being friends and me caring about him he would be so flippant with my feelings
> he apologises, but i don't really believe him

>>36704783
> not taking risks

That is a massive generalization.

Again, you're a troll, but I could easily say not being a virgin is indicative of impulsive behaviour.
>>
>>36706135
> everyone gets up, making noise at 4am, i haven't slept a wink
> going to mcdonalds
> " andy get me hashbrowns"
>" uhh"
> " come on"
>" you can have A hashbrown"
> " dude, i moved all your shit. Buy me four or five and an apple juice."
> " okay!!! "
> tell my two other friends to make sure Andy remembers
> come back
> they all forgot my food
> get up
> get sad
> say i want to kill myself because no one cares about me
> they let me go home even though my parents aren't home
> kyle gets me an uber, texts me to see if i'm okay
> go home
> tell kyle that i feel i care too much, and no one else cares, so i always feel left out
> tell kyle i do appreciate him and think very highly of him
> kyle doesn't respond
> Former Crush texts me saying he appreciates my help
> i leave the group chat
> they're posting pictures of themselves in their new house and posting memes on Normiebook while I sit at home and cry

I just want friends who are nice to me.
>>
>>36704783
>i've been with virgin guys before and it wasn't good
Guess you suck at sex, if after teaching a new student they failed to grasp the subject matter through and through.
>>
>>36706159
One last post.

It sucks because I JUST graduated and I'm home for the summer. In Toronto, I was really lonely and always envied my friends back at home because they were always together. Now I'm back, and the first time we see each other this happens and now I'll spend all summer being a miserable pseudo-NEET.

Tldr: loser comes back home despote better job oppertunities elsewhere to see friends and do some fun elective summer school courses, fucks up all their friendships
>>
Fuck off ,bitch! Hope you get an STD and die!
>>
File: u5r6r8t.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
u5r6r8t.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>36705164
>>36706070
>>36706135
>>36706159
>>36706272
>"""""fembots""""" are so vapid, stupid, and desperate for attention that they post seriously in bait threads specifically designed to make them look like whores
>>
>>36706070
If you prefer Discord it's Moi#1009.
>>
>>36706070
>>36706135
>>36706159
it doesn't really sound like any of those people like you very much. stop trying so hard and getting desperate for scraps of attention. doing favors for people is not a path to getting them to like you.

i'm saying this because you remind me of how i acted when i was younger.
>>
>>36704507
Ditch the zero and get with a hero babe
>>
>tfw you read through 60+ pages of a guy's tumblr and run out of social media of his to go through
>>
>>36704507
>being a woman
>having sex at all
GET OUT NOW! GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!! REEEEEE
>>
>>36706070
Stop being a homosexual!
>>
>>36706341
And if I started a new thread you'd bitch that I'm shitting up your board.

I'm sticking to my containment, fuck off.

>>36706381
> don't like me very much
Well, fuck.

> get people to like you
Well, I DO act really nice because that's the refuge of people who have little else to offer, but I also just really like doing nice things for people.

Right before we started packing, I started hinting at the birthday gifts I got some of them for this month.

>>36706426
Can't say I haven't done that.
>>
girls don't use the internet
>>
File: 409.jpg (60KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
409.jpg
60KB, 600x620px
>>36706558
>And if I started a new thread you'd bitch that I'm shitting up your board.
You're shitting my board up right now.
>I'm sticking to my containment, fuck off.
No you are't.
>>>/soc/
Fuck off.
>>
>>36704783
>being indicative of not taking risks in life,

It's not indicative of that at all. When I was in my 20s and 30s, I took lots of risks to develop my career, and I ended up quite professionally and financially successful as a result. But I was a virgin up to age 38 because of a combination of wanting to find a woman who's really right for me, being very unlucky at it, and being in a very male-dominated field in a very male-dominated urban area.
>>
File: 1492276833663s.jpg (9KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492276833663s.jpg
9KB, 243x250px
>>36706558
Canadanon here, still hoping to talk on Skype (Annoyingfatass) or Discord (Moi#1009).
>>
>>36706558
>Well, I DO act really nice because that's the refuge of people who have little else to offer, but I also just really like doing nice things for people.

people will take advantage of your kindness because it benefits them. i'm not saying you should stop being nice but you need to be aware of spending your kindness where it actually means something and not just wasting it on people who see you as a convenience.

you're investing yourself in relationships that are really one-sided then getting disappointed when they don't become what you want them to be.
>>
>>36707011
Nah, that's totally true.

I don't know what to do. Do I confront Former Crush and Andy and say " you hurt my feelings and I want an apology". Do I just stop being friends? I have no clue.

I want friends but wow my head hurts.

>>36706775
Not at my computer! But I screenshotted!
>>
>>36706337
Y'all need to not get triggered
>>
>>36704507
why don't women like the idea of dating a virgin and then grooming / training him to their likes, sexually?
>>
>>36704507
>fembot
FEMALE, respect yourself.

>He's a virgin
Fuck him with a strapon.
>>
>>36704689
I feel u m8. It's sad how it gets harder to find virgins as you age. I'm 28 and dating a guy who has only had sex with one girl like 5 years before we met because I couldn't find an actual virgin around my age anywhere.
>>
>>36707114
Hey bb, why don't you just come to the USA and be my fuck toy?
>>
>>36707752
Because women don't like to be in charge. They expect to be accommodated, and will be.
>>
File: 1410377445877.png (567KB, 825x720px) Image search: [Google]
1410377445877.png
567KB, 825x720px
>>36707114
>Do I just stop being friends?

Get a hint already. They don't want to be friends with you but don't have balls to outright tell you. Especially when you do all these nice things for them.
They might not like your company much, but they sure like the service you provide.
So they act in a passive-agressive manner instead, hoping you'd get tired of their bullshit and fuck off on your own so they don't have to deal with immediate consequences of being a bad guy and telling it to you straight.

Kyle is probably the one who realizes this is what's happening and feels bad.
That's why he's nicer than others to you, most likely. Not because he likes you, but out of guilt and because he feels responsible by association.

Ditch those people. Especially Andy and Former Crush.

There's no point in demanding apology or better treatment, that's not going to fix anything.
Just pull a fade out and stop talking to them.

If Kyle (or anyone else) is interested in being friends with you, they'll reach out on their own.
If they do, don't complain about your former friends to them, just be normal and see if you can hang out with them separately.

Stop trying to reach out and connect with them, and you'll know your answer.

and don't ever do this shit again, it's beyond pathetic and not gonna get you any sympathy.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.