[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0918.jpg (20KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0918.jpg
20KB, 208x249px
>tfw literally a man baby
>tfw pick nose and other childish shit
>tfw talking to some dude and he says "Dude, your breath smells like shit"
>tfw existing
>>
>>36704079
>your breath smells like shit

brush your fucking teeth then you fat piece of shit
>>
>>36704079
>>tfw talking to some dude and he says "Dude, your breath smells like shit"
that's awfully rude, you should have told him to mind his own fucking business anon
>>
>>36704079
I AM AFRAID THAT MY BREATH SMELLS LIKE SHIT BUT THAT I AM UNABLE TO DETECT IT SINCE I'VE GOTTEN USE TO THE SMELL
HELP
>>
>>36704123
if someone has bad breath they deserve to know

i don't want someone with bad breath breathing all over my face when were talking, its fucking disgusting
>>
>>36704136
lick the back of your hand. When it dries, smell it. That's what your breath smells like.
>>
>>36704122
I brush my teeth fucking 2 times a day for like 5 minutes wtf
>>
>>36704158
I CAN'T SMELL ANYTHING
>>
>>36704136
>>36704158
Its easier to pull your cheeks 2-3 times while breathing in or to seem like you're hocking a loogie while breathing through your nose.
>>
>>36704179
well then eat mints or something, i hate it when people don't wash and expect to be treated nicely

you sounded like one of those people
>>
>>36704219
Its probably fine then.

Brush your teeth twice every day and your breath will be fine. Halitosis was made up by Listerine to sell mouthwash to people, don't fall for that meme.
>>
>>36704079
>>tfw pick nose and other childish shit
>>tfw talking to some dude and he says "Dude, your breath smells like shit"

Fuck, you're fucking disgusting
>>
>>36704417
I BRUSH LIKE EVERY OTHER DAY
>>
>>36704654
you need to do it at least 2 times a day, when you wake up and take a piss and before you go to bed

every other day is disgusting, you can see shit build up and so can others

no wonder your single
>>
>>36704715
> when you wake up and take a piss

what? No, you brush after you have eaten your breakfast, otherwise you've completely defeated the purpose of doing it in the first place.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.