[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, do you hate men? Be honest.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 2

File: beta-male.jpg (35KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
beta-male.jpg
35KB, 480x319px
Femanons, do you hate men? Be honest.
>>
>>36703961
I hate that they're uglier, rougher and blinder
Little moles running into each other
>>
Femanons, do you hate being ignored by the opposite sex? I try to act neutrally toward women.
>>
>>36704095
Make your own thread nigger.
>>
>>36704034
you sound like a total lesbian. am I right?
>>
Originally bumping for original interest in an original way
>>
>>36703961
omg yes kill all men
>>
>>36704752
That was very original of you.

Also curious about OP's question
>>
>>36703961
Not if they're Chad. But every other man, yeah they hate him.
>>
>>36703961
i mean this is clearly bait but
why would I hate men? I'm attracted to them. a lot of my best friends have been men. i hate some men of course, but not because they're men- i hate some women too.
it's retarded to hate an entire gender just because you can't get laid.
>>
>>36704995
Not bait. If there are robots here who hate all women then I am sure there must be some femanons here who hate all men too. Thank you for your input though.
>>
>>36704995
It's not retarded to hate an entire gender

When women are so fucking retarded it only makes sense

I hate all women I am not ashamed to say it
Kill all women
>>
Very few women actually "hate men".

Most women just dislike average and low-value males. Then there are the women who trusted men but got burned somehow.

There is an extreme minority of women that even hate Chad, but they are so incredibly few and far between that they don't matter.
>>
>>36705072
ur not ashamed to say it because you're retarded
>>
>>36703961
i do, i know what they want from me it's sex
it's rare to find a man who respects me and values me for the boring vapid cunt i am
>>
>>36705206
sounds like they're smart then. you're admitting yourself that you're a boring vapid cunt, so your only real value is being a fucktoy.
>>
>>36705206

Yes, almost all men just want women for sex. I am the same way, mostly, but I am naive enough to be nostalgic for the days when I was a kid and I played with girls and no sex or gender bullshit was involved. That would be fun to relive for a little while in the modern era. But I can't connect with people that well and I have my own mental problems I need to deal with.
>>
>>36705363
no, i'll just become a lesbian and canoodle with other boring vapid cunts. too low iq to pass my genes on anyway
>>36705418
iktf, wish i could go back
>>
>>36703961
Nah, just robots. Would never date a robot.
>>
>>36705508
Take that back right now, roastie
>>
>>36705508
why be here then?

original question
>>
>>36705618
Because I'm autistic and I have no friends but I still won't stoop to dating people from a place that posts daily women hate threads.
>>
>>36705640
But not all of us share each others views..
>>
>>36703961
No, just scared of them. Yet not a lesbian so...yeah. welcome to alone.
>>
>>36705769
You're too scared of interacting with robots? Sorry to hear.
>>
>>36705799
Men, all men. I know logically all men are not bad people. I don't treat them poorly. But being in close proximity with a guy is paralyzing. I realize it is irrational but cant get over it.
>>
>>36705884
So it's like being near a nigger?
>>
>>36705898
Nice b8 but im not racist. My roomate is a black girl, she is cool with me. She kinda knows about how i feel so she gives me a heads up when guys are coming by. I go to the 24 hr gym then.
>>
>>36705884
So you want a trap? Or just any effeminate types?
>>
>>36705932
No, i want no one. I am pretty comfy with myself, my job, vidya, and my two cats. Family stopped asking me, i think women are less socially pressured to pair up.
>>
>>36703961
Nope. I'm a little more wary of men if they're scrounging for hand-outs in public or running a meat-theft scam outside my door, but I'd probably be even more scared of 6 foot muscle-bound testosterone-having women- I just acknowledge the fact that most men could kill me with a large rock.
>>36704095
Not unless they're being purposefully rude- ignoring me on public transit or whatever is fne, but if we're coworkers, I ask you how your day is, and you sneer and look away I'm going to be pretty toasty.
>>
>>36706010
>Most men don't need a large rock to kill you.
>>
>>36706010
>ywn intimidate this femanon with your masculine body
Feels bad
>>
Basing your perception of all normies and all women based on screencaped anecdotes is about as wise and perceptive as hating all men because of rape stories and "patriarchy" or to hate all robots and socially inept people because a bunch of actually terrible people take all the space on r9k.

I don't even know what I'm doing here. People on the internet always seem so eager and comfortable with taking firm positions and joining sides when I'm there, sitting on everyone's fence, playing devil's advocate for all. I defend robots when dumb roasties talk shit about awkward nerds having a tough time. Defend the left when stormfags fet too vocal, defend the right when sjw get too frisky, etc

I always considered that there's two sides to everything and I have the feeling that an extremist, totalitarian sentiment is rising in everyone. More and more people get vocal about their totalitarian opinions and express a frustrated desire to fuck shit up. vegans want to kill meat eaters, far rightists want to imprison every non-whites, anarchists want to destroy corporatism. You see ot in newspapers, on tv, everywhere.

But I don't understand why people act like that. I have my very heavy bag of life experiences, suffered my fair ammount of horrible feels and have never identified with normies, but the hate, the hate I don't understand. Everyone is full of the blackest, ugliest hate for their fellow human beings. It's not just the average robot, it's everyone.
>>
>>36706010
I would LOVE to kill you with a large rock.
>>
>>36705418
idk man, aren't there people out there who just want human connections? bc that's how I am. i just want to fall in love with a guy and feel less alone in the world. i mean i want to fuck too but i feel like loneliness is different from horniness
>>
>>36706120
I think that hatred in these instances comes from a real or perceived lack of agency.

I think a lot of robots end up angry as a means of lashing out because they are socially isolated and don't fell they have the power to change that, which in turn ends up contributing to the problem. It's why you see so much vitriol centered around the "women can't be robots" thing, they see women as having the choice while they don't.

I've wondered a lot how much of the hatred is based on character vs. circumstance. For example, if a hate-filled robot finally got that qt gf, would he continue to have the same rage, or would the change in circumstances change him?

I guess it probably varies depending on the individual.
>>
File: nootroll.png (6KB, 211x278px) Image search: [Google]
nootroll.png
6KB, 211x278px
>>36706120
>>36706264
Here's a nice little tl;dr for people who don't want to read your meandering shit.
>>
>>36705954

>i think women are less socially pressured to pair up

Finally, someone agrees. Men are pressured constantly to be with women.
>>
>>36706192
>I would LOVE to kill you with a large rock.
I know.
Luckily for me, because mentally ill humans are some of the biggest predators of other humans, it's pretty easy to spot you, and society's built around the protection of the weaker members like women, children, and the elderly.
By taking some very basic precautions, like avoiding going out in public after sundown, I can significantly reduce the likelihood of some rabid mindless subhuman cleaning my clock.
>>
>>36706237

>idk man, aren't there people out there who just want human connections?

At this point, I would feel naive if I said "yes". I even admitted myself that I mostly only want sex, and then the human connection comes second. I am a jerk and a broken person, but it does really seem as though many other people are just like me in this regard.

>i just want to fall in love with a guy and feel less alone in the world. i mean i want to fuck too but i feel like loneliness is different from horniness

Women confuse lust for love and men combine lust and love into one thing.
>>
>>36706281

If you consider this to be a tldr, then you are either too retarded to read more than a sentence or that pathetically lazy.

I mean you could have went the way of telling me my drivel has little insight to offer or whatever, but you went for the good old lazy ass "hurr durr tldr" bait.
>>
Lol. 5'3 Manlet like me are just happy by watching ASMR video.
>>
>>36706237
I used to be way more obsessed with having sex than I am now. Maybe it's just that I'm older, or maybe I can get it more often so it doesn't mean as much to me, I don't know.

Now I just want a girl who adores me as much as I do her. Which seems to be hard to find.
>>
>>36706348
i honestly feel like i'd be fine if i never had sex in my life as long as i had a person i could be with and share my life with. maybe i'm just an idealistic retard but i like to think love is real in some way. if i never get that-- if i never get a person I can hold and fall asleep next to and shit-- i should probably just kill myself now
>>
no, they put benid in my bagin :D
>>
>>36703961
Yeah, I am a misandrist and a misogynist.
>>
>>36706838
Would you abuse me for your pleasure?
>>
>>36705153
>whiteknighting
>ever calling others retarded
Maybe if you defend more m'ladies, the 2 obese female /r9k/ lurkers will rescue you from the basement.
>>
>>36705095
Welp I make a decision im going mad max...see you space cowboy.
>>
>>36706531

I don't want to spoil your hopes and dreams, I just keep myself on my toes and remind myself of reality. We must accept reality. The post I made before that you replied to made me feel like more of a robot than I can remember in the past recent while.

This site doesn't help at all. I am wasting my life here and it's only making my mental problems worse. I just wish I had the strength to stop coming here.
>>
>>36706352
>you could have went the way of telling me my drivel has little insight to offer
That's literally what he did, but you're too autistic to read between the lines.
>>
>>36706010
>meat-theft scam outside my door
Where the fuck do you live, canada?
>>
not nearly as much as I hate myself ayyyy
>>
>>36706413
hows it going piety...
These women eh?
>>
>>36707029
be my self-hating sentient gf

if you want :(
>>
>>36703961
No. I pity them.
>>
>>36706880
I will not give you the pleasure.
>>
>>36707096
Why do you pity men? They are such souless unlovable thirsty disposable creatures..

right?
>>
>>36707120
No, I feel bad for them. They are easily controlled by their dicks and even though it's 2017 some women still expect to be treated by men.

I do not think they are soulless and unlovable, nor do I think they are disposable. I just think that they have it pretty bad.
>>
>>36707081
where you live at
no ldr's
not again
>>
>>36707224
i think i will give up anon, sorry to waste your time
>>
>>36706297
There is some pressure on women of course. But no one considers a virgin woman to be subhuman. At least no one i told i was. They were like eh..ok. it was less i cant get a man and more "ok you dont want one." I hope that makes sense.
>>
>>36707210
yeah i suppose theres some point to it.
i would like to be one less lonely and not just controlled by my dick
>>
>>36707014
>he's never had a negro show up at his front door after stealing a truckload of steaks selling them for a low, low, price
Florida
>>
There is only 1 in 100 chance to like men.Only the alpha is attractive.
>>
>>36707288
Happened near me in Illinois a few years ago at the gas station. I just sorta awkwardly shook my head and hurried in to pay.
>>
>>36707288
Hi fellow Floridian. Please don't be unhappy if I don't open up the first time. I'm a little bit afraid of talking to women.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.