[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

30+ Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 23.jpg (192KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
192KB, 1280x720px
Any 30+ year old bots here? How are you handling life? I feel like quitting everyday.
>>
>>36703858
I deleted literally all of my memes, "hhmmm" folder, wojaks & pepes, reaction faces, everything.

This will be my last day on r9k.

I've been on 4chan on 10 years and of course it was fun at first but it's been a downward spiral most of the time. I've been a NEET for about three years, I'm 31 now.

The worst part is how I can't related to anyone because everyone is barely 18 and young dumb & full of cum and 20year olds that have the whole world figured out according to pills of different colors and have childhood nostalgia threads about watching youtube videos and playing online video games.

It fucking sucks now and I hate it and I want my life back.

I used to think that I wasted my days playing video games 16 hours a day but I played them not even 2 hours everyday. 14 hours a day was me arguing with idiots half my age on the internet.
>>
Im 37, it's going okay. Work is doing pretty okay, I got kicked out of my old apartment because my landlord didn't like me but I have a nicer apartment now. Still no girlfriend but that's expected. I just stopped caring at some point. I'm planning on building a gaming PC soon so that's exciting.
>>
File: 1459989596204.png (660KB, 709x462px) Image search: [Google]
1459989596204.png
660KB, 709x462px
Let's see
>still a KV.
>have moderate ED due to both psychological and physical conditions, so even lower probability of losing wizard status.
>semi-NEET, work only few times a week in dad's business.
>spend all free time shitposting, watching anime and playing video games.
>socially awkward to the point where everyone thinks I have legit autism.
>no friends since middle school.
Hmm life's going pretty good desu.
>>
>>36703858
I never realized everything would get so boring all at once.
It feels like I have to induce insanity in myself in order to remain interested in living. In a way by losing touch with reality, all of reality seems new again.
But probably I should get out more, into nature. But I've noticed any vacation of that kind is ruined from the first by counting down the days until wageslavery kicks back in.
The prospect of some kind of global catastrophe might be the only dangling carrot keeping me moving along; a kind of sick and bitter fascination.
>>
NEET
diagnosed depression and autism
live with my mother
>>
>How are you handling life?
Overall slowly getting better. Improving myself, noone else will start doing it for me. Females are still.. well, being females.
Will we make it 'till sexbots, bros?
>>
>>36704330
>Will we make it 'till sexbots, bros?

Yes, but I'm holding out until they get to like the 5th generation models of sexbots.

The first four are totally going to rip dicks off.
>>
>>36704330
>Will we make it 'till sexbots, bros?

Not if the roasties have anything to say about it. They'll probably get banned, but I know no fem brigade will beat an engineer with a dream. We'll win, it just might take a while.

Oh, and glad you still have some hope left and are improving. Keep at it, I've lost mine.
>>
>>36704330
I think we will make it but sexbots to me is something I don't want to be an early adopter to because that's a purchase I only intend to make once in my entire life so when I buy it I get a good one that lasts me until I die. I don't want multiple sex bots in my life or constantly upgrading. I'm not sure if we'll make it to the stage where they'll be polished and advanced enough where it's not like a machine. I want mine to be convincing enough to be a girl and to be my maid and whatever because I'll old by then. Like Chobits level at least.
>>
>>36704452
Yes the roasties really want the 30 year old virgins to not have sex toys, that's high on their list of priorities.
>>
I'm 25, why are all the 25+ threads becoming 30+ threads?
>>
>>36704503
If memory serves me right they've already been banned in at least one area and I've seen articles condemning the rise of these kind of bots. Might not be number 1 one the priorities list, but they aren't happy about it.
>>
>>36704565
>condemning a theory
That sounds like fear.
>>
>>36704533
25 isn't even a milestone anyway. 25 only seems old when you're 25, you're still young enough where you could conceivably salvage your life or not be perceived as irreparably inept. People don't perceive 25 year old and 30 year old losers the same, it's a whole different ballgame. 30 is when your youth is officially over, you are now deep into adulthood and your body is beginning it's slow painful track to death.
>>
>>36704533
25 year olds still grew up with the internet and a wealth of video games, they're completely unrelatable to me.

Plus in any give X+ thread, you always get some kids that are a few younger than the actual age. So at least with 30+ the worst we get is 25 year olds and not 20 year olds.
>>
>>36703975
>This will be my last day on r9k.
see you tomorrow
>>
>>36704808
I have no more memes, I can't show up emptyhanded.

What's a good shitpost without an anime girl face or smug pepe? Nothing.
>>
>>36704844
>I have no more memes, I can't show up emptyhanded.
You'll be back on /b/ with a 'I need to fill up my reaction folder' thread.
>>
>>36704873
I haven't been on /b/ since... I literally can't remember. Captcha comics were a hot ticket, and rage/troll faces were still being used unironically, reddit wasn't even a thing on our radar yet.

Anyways /b/ is even gayer than r9k so it's the last place I'd go to.
>>
Im 25 and lost my right testicle to cancer 2 weeks ago so quit fucking whinning
>>
>>36704960
I sometimes go on there to freak out new fags in FB fap threads but posting the first name of the girl they're sharing. I have a lot of time on my hands, obviously.
>>
>>36703858
NEET turning 30 later this month. What do I even have to look forward to? 90% of my daily activities are spent in front of some screen. I have a relationship but that is my only friendship and social connection. Relatives don't want anything to do with me. Even all my online friends have faded away at this point. I graduated college but can't get a job. And I stopped caring. I'm on disability for aspergers, severe anxiety, and several health issues
>>
31, office job, still enjoy animu and vidya. Not sure what I'll do when that runs out.
>>
>>36705027
>What do I even have to look forward to?

That depends, what do you want?
>>
File: AnimuBoozing3.png (190KB, 418x498px) Image search: [Google]
AnimuBoozing3.png
190KB, 418x498px
33 wizard. I dunno. I pick up new hobbies and do those for a while until they get stale, then move on to the next, and then maybe back and forth.

Job is fine but pay is iffy. I stay because i'm already ten years in and some of my superiors have to retire sooner or later so I can move in to the vacant position which is moar money for basically the same work.
>>
>>36705112
I want to find a purpose in life and to be slightly less poor mostly
>>
>>36704503

You'd think so but feminists traditionally make a big stink about sex dolls every time there is a news story about them. It irritates them a great deal.
>>
>>36705274
>sex dolls

Which are 100% available anywhere to anyone.

If some backwards state or country forbids them, it's because of traditional religious values, not le feminazis SJWs
>>
>>36705353
as sex dolls become more realistic there is an increasing level of interest, scrutiny and criticism from the feminist community
>>
>>36705353
>Which are 100% available anywhere to anyone.

No. Dolls of certain specific ((measurements)) and general ((appearance)) are illegal in several places, including UK and Canada. Canada has a trial going on right now with a guy who ordered one of ((questionable)) ((measurements)) and ((appearance)).
>>
>>36705419
Please read what I wrote, thank you.

>>36705626
so don't be a Canadian pedophile. Why ruin sexdolls for the rest of us?
>>
>>36705702
>pedophile

It's a piece of silicone, anon. You think the guy should be sent to jail for that?
>>
>>36704980
did you get to keep it?
like pickled in a jar or something?
thatd be pretty rad
>>

Live at home work at dads office

On an SSRI and recovering alike

Just failed to integrate into adult life I guess. College and grad school were okay cuz I could still be an introvert on parent bucks. The misery of wageslavery sent me to the psych ward
>>
>>36706626
Nah i went off to a biopsy and is probably in a landfill now
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.