[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with you all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 9

File: cucktales.png (158KB, 570x332px) Image search: [Google]
cucktales.png
158KB, 570x332px
Seriously, you fucks are kind of pathetic. I'm 18, I've been deeply involved with 3 girls so far, had more pathetic flings than I can count, and am overall fine with women. I'm not the best looking, my skin is pretty terrible, but I'm not awful either. All in all I'm average, some might even say below because my loud personality takes some getting used to. So what the fuck is wrong with you cucks? Can you somehow not talk to women? Are you all fucking disabled? This is not that hard people, go get a hooker to start with or something - it's fucking ridiculous. You all circle jerk and feed off of the hatred that you have for yourselves that you eventually project onto the shitty vapid female strawmen that you construct in your head. Grow the fuck up, learn how to be a functioning member of society and fucking get laid.
>Inb4 but my depression
I have clinically diagnosed depression, which I have refused to take medication for. I'm all me, all the time, and I'm still fine. You're just a bunch of faggots.
>>
I have no desire for sex or interaction with females. How about you worship the vaginal jew somewhere else you filthy normie.

Idc if this is bait
>>
>>36703603
You're denying your own biology, you're a pathetic cuck. This shit is so ridiculous, of course you want interaction with women. I'll be here all day, believe it's bait if you want. I'll keep posting this, don't worry.
>>
im fat , i did lose some weight but i cant be fucked to go jog again.
Also girls have a bad image of me from my school, cause i used to be a disgusting fat narcissist who never washed himself and acted like a retard autist.
My personality is also sub par id say.
>>
>>36703673
You can fucking fix yourself - you'll feel better too man. You could succeed and get girls if you tried, you've just got to be able to want to help yourself first bud. Personalities that work will find each other, and remember that fat man swagger is also very, very real.
>>
>>36703499
I dont really have a strong desire for social interaction - with women or otherwise. Call me lazy if you wish, but I wont put in effort to start a relationship when its not something I even want. Im more than happy coming home and playing games and watching movies without the added stress of maintaining a relationship; and a romantic one at that.
>>
>>36703771
I bet you anything that it's just the way that you're looking at what a relationship is that has you fucked up on it all - probably from too much fucking time on this board. Relationships aren't work, they're like celebrations all the time. They're beautiful and happy, so long as you look at them like that. You'll find that when you involve yourself in more social interactions, you'll come to crave them. Trust me, being with other people, finding a partner and being happy is super fucking fulfilling.
>>
>>36703499
>bla bla bla worked for me bla bla bla why won't it work for you bla bla bla everyone is the same bla bla bla just not trying hard enough bla bla bla everyone fails by choice

>I have clinically diagnosed depression, which I have refused to take medication for

If you had been prescribed medications for your "mental illnesses" as a teenager and took it for the duration of your adolescence, you probably would have had stunted growth like me, and you'd be here complaining about how shitty your life is.
>>
>>36704032
I was prescribed it as a young teenager, and I didn't take that shit. I decided from very early on that I didn't need meds to fix my own fucking way of seeing the world, and I'm doing fine. You are failing by choice, I know short guys who get tons of girls and are happier than you could believe. Grow the fuck up, and get of r9k. You're being a pathetic cuck, and you will be until you get off this board, talk to people, and act like a normal fucking human being.
>>
>>36704140

It's all about the body. Either you have attractive traits, or you don't.
I didn't have adequate nutrition and hormone levels during adolescence, so I will always be an effeminate faggot with narrow shoulders, small dick, pencil thin bones, babyface, etc. You can't be genuinely attractive to women when your frame is just as small and feminine as theirs if not worse.
>>
>>36704275
You kill me man! I'm dying over here, honestly. There are more women than you would ever know who really like that aesthetic. If you're a smaller, thin guy, just own it. Don't act like it's a disability, dress to suit yourself, become more personable, and just be comfortable in your own skin.
>Dick size meme
Girls really don't give a fuck about your dick, the only people who do are other robo-fags. Your shit could be borderline deformed, but if it can get up you're solid.
>>
>>36703499
>>36703653
>>36704140
>Le cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
What worthwhile posts, glad I read them
>>
>>36703499
You were to young to have ever watched DuckTales please KYS you larping fuck boy
>>
>>36704459
Good job taking three of my posts where I was telling people off. Typical cuck-ish behaviour. You take care now.
>>
>>36704489
Real shit, I just found the pic on google images. Searched up cuck, it came up. I actually fucking love that word.
>>
>>36703499
i don't think you understand what a cuck is,
>>
>>36704840
A cuck has a variant of definitions - given that it is both a colloquial term used for an insult and a sexual fetish. I am using it as an insult. I think you're being a faggot.
>>
a bit curious, could you describe the circumstances that led you to a major depression diagnosis? or was it a classification besides major depressive disorder?

not intensely informed on diagnosis of these things despite being a pseudoscience student. were you compelled by family to seek mental health services? went on your own volition?

seems rather surprising that they would recommend or prescribe anti-depressants for an individual able to function well in society. i've turned down the SSRIs before, myself.
>>
>>36703499
>I have clinically diagnosed depression, which I have refused to take medication for
See, it's hard for you to deal with certian things too.
And you think you have any rights to judge others.
Pathetic.
>>
>>36703499
Josh from high school please stop
>>
>>36703499
You come here, to this board and try to give us the business? Accept that the userbase here actually exists. You have proven to us all that you are a concieted fucking cunt
>>
>>36704907
Well, when I got diagnosed it was by a psychiatrist following me being hospitalized from a suicide attempt. That would've been just a little under 4 years ago, when i was 15. They recommended for me take a regimen of ssri's in order to balance my hormone levels, and they had actually considered prescribing me a benzo as well in case of emergency anxiety situations. I said fuck you to all of them, dealt with my shit, moved on.
>>36704908
The difference is that I deal with my depression, even if it's hard. I buck up and live my life, and it's a damn happy one at that. If I can do it, anyone can. What's pathetic is judging me for dealing with my shit, while you wallow in filth and allow everyone to walk all over you.
>>
Post a transcypt of your past conversation with a woman. Theres no way people are actually talking to women IRL
>>
>>36705008
Oh babe, I'll keep coming every fucking day. There's people here who will get better because of me, and there's cucks like you who won't. But I'll be here - at least til I get bored. Won't be for a long time coming though.
>>
>>36705037
I have slept with 4 people lad. I don't into deep relationships like you. I'm a fuck boy... And that is why YOU are the cuck
>>
>>36705147
>I've slept with 4 people
>Look at me, I'm a big man.
Alright man, you have fun with that. We all have preferences, you wanna fuck around - I do too sometimes. However, when I'm committed, I'm committed.
>>36704932
We're all Josh from highschool if we try.
>>
>>36705037
Nobody will get better because of you, you arrogant little shit lol
>>
>>36705247
Yup. Keep believing that. No one will get better, in fact I'll make it worse! I'm just a cocky chad, rubbing it in all of your faces. Fuck all of you!
>>
>>36703499
I have Social Anxiety you fucking faggot you have no fucking idea what is it like to have one
>>
File: 1483649596269.jpg (86KB, 790x928px) Image search: [Google]
1483649596269.jpg
86KB, 790x928px
>>36705009
fair enough, i appreciate the response. sounds a lot like quackery for them to explain that a cocktail of SSRIs are going to do any good for alleged hormone imbalance, but you might be remembering it improperly or they might have explained it badly

i've got nothing more here, cheers
>>
>>36703499
I'm autistic and scared to talk to women. That doesn't make me pathetic though, because I have plenty of good prospects in my life.

Imagine not being able to talk loud because you're scared that other people will hear your conversation. Imagine not being able to make eye contact with women. Imagine not knowing what your true personality is like because you act like a different person every time you go outside.
>>
>>36705303
I have depression, with some anxious tendencies. I have been face down in my pillow, screaming and freaking out at my life as well. I've had days where I didn't speak to people, didn't eat, didn't do anything. You don't have to believe me if you want.
>>36705331
They way they explained it to me at the time, was that by taking my meds daily, it would be constantly balancing my happy hormones with my stress hormones. That in turn, would eliminate some of my depression symptoms. I wouldn't put it past them to be full of shit however, I don't really trust most of the meds that are pushed onto people with "depression" or "anxiety". Talk therapy with a psychologist or therapist is what would really help imo.
>>
>>36705288
Yeah you're really doing a social service here lmao.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>36705204
Josh from high school was a loud and obnoxious cunt who dated ugly girls and sang green day in the hallway. He had terrible acne and zero social skills. He had no boundaries and would engage in physically intimate contact with anyone. He told a lot of bullshit stories. He had depression. He was just as rude as the OP post. Honestly, I think it takes a certain skill to be Josh from high school that I don't possess
>>
>>36705397
Are you actually autistic? If so, that's ok dude. You're right, it doesn't make you pathetic, because you're still living as best you can and dealing with your shit. I honestly couldn't imagine what it'd be like to not be able to have any sort of contact with women, my heart goes out to you anon.
>>36705441
Sounds like you're pretty insecure about yourself to be talking that much shit about some faggot from highschool. At least he got some.
>>
>>36705288
There isn't anything you can say to improve them because nobody is really listening to you or respects you enough to learn from you. The moment they close the tab they forget about you. There's already a million people like you on this board so it's not like you really stand out.
>>
>>36705421
i Just feel like ppl are repulsed from me, and ignore me, or thats just my head
>>
>>36705430
Not trying to do a social service, just bored in all honesty.
>>36705477
Then I won't stand out. Big whoop. xD
>>36705489
It's in your head, I'm sure you're a fun person who could have a lot of friends if you got over a few mental obstacles.
>>
>>36705421
thats a slightly disturbing explanation to me. sure, i reckon they were talking to a 15-year-old, but even so

SSRIs function by increasing active serotonin levels in the body by inhibiting the re-uptake, or "disposal" of that neurotransmitter. not a pharmacology student or even that well-researched in psych meds, but SSRIs don't do shit for cortisol or other suspected biological contributors to stress

just the very thought of a white jacket-clad fellow explaining in sappy-sweet terms to an early teen "oh, this is just going to balance your HAPPY HORMONES and your SAD HORMONES and you'll be all better! :)" makes my fucking skin crawl
>>
>>36703499
>"LOL KEK!"
>I'm 18 and I just have everyone on this anonymous Taiwanese pottery forum sorted out
>"I have clinically diagnosed depression, which I have refused to take medication for"

Let me guess, you also browse pol, reddit and have some form of add/adhd? You sound very upset and frustrated with yourself, you should consider therapy
>>
>>36705836
Legitimately, thank you for the explanation. I'm more or less indifferent to how how they explained it to me since I never took any - but it's still pretty disturbing that the bitch trying to prescribe them to me was being extremely misleading and patronizing.
>>
>>36705904
I do like /pol/, not going to lie about that one. I don't think I have everyone mapped out, the autistic dude would be a good example of me acknowledging that some bro's on here have really legitimate reasons for not being able to talk to women. I don't have add/adhd, I'm pretty content with my life right now, and I've found most therapists pretty patronizing and rude. You can doubt me and my claims all you want - that's all you. I couldn't give a fuck this way or that, I'm just having fun :P
>>
>>36705912
well, i'm pre-disposed to be pretty antagonistic to psychotropic medications outside of anti-psychotics for very severe certain cases, so i must play devil's advocate the best i can

could have been that she reckoned she was doing the very best job she could to explain toa 15-year-old what they'd do. coulda not at all been an attempt at deception or patronization at all

regardless, i don't imagine that a basic, factual explanation of how a psychotropic medication will actually function inside your brainbox and the rest of you is unwarranted in any situation
>>
File: 1472922005143.jpg (139KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472922005143.jpg
139KB, 2048x1024px
>>36703499
I hope you get horribly disfigured in accident so you can experience life as we do. You would kill yourself after one day like us you dumb normie twat. If I found out you died tomorrow I would be absolutely ecstatic, I would literally fucking jump for joy. This is the one place we can come to get away from you and your kind. You aren't wanted here. You aren't needed here. Your pathetic memes insults and "advice" will change nothing. Leave.
>>
>>36706043
I see where you're coming from 100%, and I guess some more insight into the situation would help. The big problem was that I was an extremely difficult patient, my time in the hospital was met with screaming matches, me refusing to eat, and generally being an all around asshole because I felt (and still do feel) that I hadn't belonged there. When she offered me the explanation, she was probably just a woman at her wits end. Still a bitch move though.
>>
>>36706091
You wanna talk? Maybe channel your anger into working out - could help you through a lot of issues and get you on your feet and talking to more women.
>>
desu i never even approached a girl in my life
>>
>>36706170
Try it one day, you might be surprised. If it works out, great. If it doesn't, learn and improve.
>>
>>36706136
I've tried all your stupid memes normie. I work out fairly regularly. It won't fix my ugly face. It won't fix my dreadful social skills. It won't give me back the years of a normal life I've missed
>>
File: 01694206942013371488.jpg (868KB, 3000x1998px) Image search: [Google]
01694206942013371488.jpg
868KB, 3000x1998px
>>36706099
ah, thanks. it is an unfortunate circumstance that medication is prescribed or recommended in order to change short-term behavior, as with ornery juveniles or over-active children.

very difficult to solve this problem, and all solutions i've thought of have many holes and detriments as well

cheers anyway- always make an effort to hear anecdotes about experiences in the mental health system, especially in the U.S. somehow hope to make a difference in the years/decades to come, i suppose.

cheers lad. here's a picture of a chicken and a dog of mine to compensate for your time
>>
I have 2 1 year gaps on my resume never been hired I am beyond fucked
>>
>>36706210
Ok, so think about what you can do to try and improve your social skills first and foremost. Try joining and adult social group or team sport - work your way up from there. If you force yourself into a situation that you need to adapt to consistently, like one of a social nature, you will inevitably adapt. If you really think your face is disgusting, lower your standards. I don't go after megan fox, I don't date for looks tbqh. However, I still think all the girls I get are special and quite lovely. They in turn reciprocate, and it makes for a great relationship.
>>36706254
Try volunteering or working a minimum wage shit job. It could help build social skills and work applicable skills. I'm still an 18 year old kid, I don't know shit about resume building yet bro.
>>36706225
Love the picture, loved talking with you mate. Have a good one, have a drink for me sometime.
>>
>>36704369
>There are more women than you would ever know who really like that aesthetic.

Literally no women prefer that aesthetic. No women prefer traits that signify low testosterone, low masculinity, etc.
>>
>>36706395
And you know this from all of your years of asking women if they like it? Some girls dig the skinny boys, it's just their preference. You guys act like chicks aren't people. Am I still on /pol/?
>>
File: 1492865055122.jpg (271KB, 777x759px) Image search: [Google]
1492865055122.jpg
271KB, 777x759px
>>36703499
>What the fuck is wrong with you all
If you're a guy with an ugly face you can kiss any hope of having a serious relationship/sex goodbye. Thanks to social media/thirsty white knights even the ugly women won't settle for their own level.

I have a tulpa though, so it's not all bad I guess.
>>
>>36706458
Not necessarily. You don't have to be a whiteknight, why not be a genuine guy? Work out, take care of yourself, be social and be genuine. Bitches dig that. Be that.
>>
>>36703499
Social situations are a factor, too, stupid.
>>
>>36706314
I've heard all this before. You normies come here and spout the same shit over and over. You are like fucking clones of each other. The same "advice" every single time. Every time one of you normies starts a thread like this. I can predict almost exactly what will be in it. You like to think that you worked for your success in life. That you earned admiration from women by "putting urself out there" and "beeing urself". The reality of the situation is that life has been handed to you on a plate because you have a good looking or average face. You won the genetic lottery normie. Robots here- actual robots which are a dying breed, lost the genetic lottery. Our entire life is determined by our looks- by random chance. This is why we are different and this is why you will never understand us
>>
you people are only replying ironically to this bait, r-right? OP cannot be taken seriously
>>
File: bart easter.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
bart easter.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>36703499
>cuck
So this is the power of Gen Z huh?
>>
>>36706514
Then improve your chances of having a good social situation by developing strong social skills
>>36706518
Honestly one of my biggest insecurities is that my face is fucking acne ridden - scarring and everything. My looks aren't the best, neither are yours. Your personality and social skills can be great though, and those can get you girls. You're just leaving it up to some higher power - genetics in your case - because it's easier to be a lazy cuck than to admit that perhaps you can change. Have fun being a spineless, bitchless cuck for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 016942069420133714882.jpg (617KB, 3000x1998px) Image search: [Google]
016942069420133714882.jpg
617KB, 3000x1998px
>>36706254
hello i would like to provide a modicum of insight on the subject

honestly, two gaps of a single year each ain't so bad. if you're going for entry-level employment (read: big-box retail, fast food, service industry, etc) you might not even have to do anything. the simple fact that you've got a resume typed up with SOMETHING on it puts you above much of the semi-illiterate competition.

if you must, you can easily fabricate employment history for low-level/entry-level jobs. just claim 6 months-1 year experience at a small, conveniently defunct small business. claim distant family members owned it and have since moved away and retired. claim something like that.

when i got my first above-the-table job, i had racked up a good amount of volunteer hours with my local religious organization and some college credit. i don't think that i needed either of those things, though.

the issue is much less of actual experience and much more of how you can alter people's perception of you. you've gotta make them reckon that you're gonna be reliable, punctual, and an overall good paid slave. can't quite explain how to do that as it relies on playing up your strengths, hiding weakness. that sort of thing, and i don't know you from Adam so i cannot give targeted advice or advisement on that

good luck tho

>>36706314
no worries bud, i'll drink a beer or two on your behalf after finals are done this week. good talking to you as well man. i'd add to your little spiel that being coerced/cajoled into social situations and performing mediocrely at best has been very good for development of social skills for me. working the service industry has helped as well; although that doesn't really translate to interaction with peers, just old cunts.

if anyone is fortunate enough to know someone or multiple people trying to get them out to do shit, don't shoot them down. shit's a world of good for ya.
>>
>>36706395
hey m8 i understand the argument your outlook stems from; the evolutionary one. i'll go ahead and tell you that i've seen dozens of skellington lads (of which I am one, 5'10'' and 120 lbs) score GFs and/or random poon.

sure, a skellington appears (and perhaps is) less likely from a biological evolutionary standpoint of providing for offspring and stability. but we're in the Year of Our Lord, Anno Domini 2017 man. we've fucked our biological-evolutionary shit all to hell.
>>
>>36706494
Anon, I have tried everything. I put myself out there and even the landwhales friendzoned me. I'm fit, good hygiene, and a pretty good personality; just ugly as sin. I make friends easily and people generally love to be around me. But after 10 years of being friendzoned or straight up rejected I decided to throw in the towel. I gave it a good run. At first I was bitter, but not so much anymore. I've accepted my fate and expect nothing from no one.

t. 24 khv
>>
>>36706553
Some of them might be. Does it scare you that others might want to improve themselves, and that you don't?
>>36706582
Shhh don't point out my retardation xD
>>36706587
You've been such a chill motherfucker, I'm glad there are others on here that aren't so completely fucked.
>>36706657
Hahaha yesss!!!! Bring more uncucked guys in here! Show these guys that they can still go out and get some.
>>
>>36706688
Never hurts to keep trying. At this point, it's a waiting game for the person with the right personality. She's out there dude, I believe in you.
>>
>>36703499
Nice fake story.
organic original oregano origin
>>
>>36706768
Believe what you want, but if you'd like we could talk about some of your problems.
>>
>>36703499
>cuck cuck cuck!!!
>xD xD xD :P :P :)))))
>"bee urself"
>don't like my "advice" fuck u cuck cuck cuck!! >:(

Glad to know that only people born after 1997 can be this retarded. Now fuck off retard.
>>
File: young dan bilzerian.jpg (69KB, 399x645px) Image search: [Google]
young dan bilzerian.jpg
69KB, 399x645px
>>36703499
stfu you proud ugly loud autist

you aren't cool nor helpful just because you talk shit to a bunch of robots who have a wide range of mental problems you know nothing about.

>hurr durr get a hooker you betas XDDDD

kys
>>
File: 1463063700899.png (165KB, 353x348px) Image search: [Google]
1463063700899.png
165KB, 353x348px
>"LMAO ALL OF YOU ARE KEK KEK KEKS"
>"BUT if you listen nicely to me fellate my ego online, you'll become a cool, geniune, awesome guy like me bruh XD"

Holy shit, even the trap threads are better than this.
>>
>>36707192
You wanna talk? You sound pissed. Did some of this shit hit home? It's alright, maybe start to uncuck yourself be putting yourself out there into normal society, and some of your problems will start to go away.
>>36707207
I'm not ugly per se, but I'm by no means a model. I'm not trying to be cool or helpful, I'm just bored. I'm sure all of you have your own baggage, just like I have mine. Doesn't mean you have to be as cucked as you all are. Also, when the fuck did I tell anyone to get a hooker?Retard.
>>36707244
I'm content with my ego, I don't need to any sort of acceptance from you guys. I'm just bored, thought I'd address something that really bothers me - cucks being cucked, and acting like it's completely out of their hands
>Guess what, it's not.
>>
You already answered your own question. It's your personality that got you laid. Not everyone is a social butterfly like you.
>>
>>36707353
I'm not a social butterfly, my personality is pretty repelling to be honest. I'm just out there, and that's what get's me some chicks.
>>
>>36707306
I don't want to talk to you. You're that normalfag from middle school who always tried to be funny, loud and the class clown. Now leave and never come back you boring predictable normalfag.
Don't bother replying to me, I'll dismiss anything you say because your "advice" or words don't mean anything to me.
>>
>>36707577
I'll reply to whoever I want to bud. You can continue being cucked, or you could try to make yourself better. Lmfao, who cares about middle school? You sound like your issues have deep fucking roots.
>>
>>36707640
Didn't I tell you to fuck off? Didn't I tell you to not reply to me?

Why are you normalfags so dense? You don't improve shit about anyone here. I could just pull up google and I'd get the exact same normalfag advice but without the retarded 18 year old's autistic meme spouting and tantrums. You are just here to boost your ego and tell anyone who is "under" you that they're inferior and a cuck.

Now fucking leave, you'd do everyone here a favor.
>>
>>36703499
Gtfo my board normie faggot
>>
>>36703825
Which is why someone in the bliss of a relationship would hang out on the lonely virgin board of a website to spam the word "cuck" at its occupants? Why do you need so much justification? Lmao this is a lazy troll.
>>
>>36707826
I'll stay if I want, I'll reply if I want. Maybe its your anger that fucks with your chances at women. You can work on it though, I'm here to talk.
>>36707848
NTY cuck
>>36707873
I don't need justification, been home sick all day, got bored, thought this might be fun. You wanna talk?
>>
>>36707929
Wow epic dude, you solved all my problems by pointing that out! Holy shit the whole world just opened up before my very eyes!

Is this what you wanted to hear normalfag? Good.

Now
FUCK
OFF
>>
>>36708017
I'm staying for the time being, whether you like it or not. So why're you angry? You get beat as a kid too hard or something? Or just years of pent up rage from not having the balls to ask women out?
>>
>>36703499
Because I hate myself and have no confidence.

If someone else with confidence took over my body, they could probably get laid in like 5 hours because I have a chad body.
>>
>>36708064
So do you want to get more confidence, or are you just content with being a mediocre virgin?
>>
>>36703499
Also I don't believe you have clinical depression.
Real people with depression can't put themselves out there to pursue a relationship or sex.

You are probably just a /sadboy/
>>
>>36708049
Fuck off, you don't belong here.

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36708097
You don't have to believe me - I give 0 fucks. Real people with depression can do whatever they'd like, it's not like depression magically fucking makes them a paraplegic. It just makes them depressed, somewhat predisposed to being sad and rather pessimistic in most scenarios. My depression mostly fucks with me during the winter, but afterwards I lighten up a lot - although I'm still somewhat depressed during the summer months. I go out, I talk to people, I engage in social activity because i know it helps my depression more than my meds would.
>>36708146
<3 you
>>
>>36703499
>taking life lessons from someone who's probably still in high school

Nah...
>>
>>36708398
Ight, dont.
>>
>>36705009
>suicide attempt

Kek, and you call us the cucks.
OPee, how does it feel to be the biggest loser in your own thread?
>>
>>36708443
I might be a loser to you, that's ok. I'm still the one with a girlfriend right now, and you've prob been browsing r9k on and off for years now.
>>
>>36705247
That's the arrogance of being so young

>>36705288
And this is the immaturity of being so young
>>
>>36708484
It was satire, mostly. ;)
>>
No thanks. I don't want to be a disgusting sinful whore that sleeps around.
>>
>>36703499
18 years old, and already a whore. Shameful.

Has this not coloured how you interact with others? I'm in a relationship, for 5 years, but being a whore and being someone unable to find a gf.. I think being a whore is worse for you lol
>>
>>36708594
Kek kekkek
>>36708616
Idk why you think I'm a whore, I've been in a few committed relationships. I'm not sleeping with every girl I meet, I'm dating around. You must be really fucked up.
>>
>>36707393
Nah, it's obviously your personality.
I've been 'out there' for 26 years. Still a Kv
>>
>>36708095
How do I get more condfidence?
>>
>>36708160
Yeah so you're just a seasonal fag. I knew you didn't have real depression of anxiety. That shit is crippling.

Why dont you go make a YouTube video with the rest of the Normie's with meme depression.
>>
>>36709004
Join clubs or intramural sports teams - build your confidence up in the gym by getting big and feeling good about your appearance. Then, hit up some bars, down some dutch courage and talk to some ladies. See how it works out.
>>36708907
There's a woman out there for you, trust me.
>>36709042
I don't have SAD, I have legitimate depression, it's bad all year round and is exacerbated in the winter months. I don't wanna do youtube, I'm fine with where I am right now.
>>
>>36708478
You may have a gf, but at least I'm not pathetic enough to try and kill myself.

At the end of the day, I can get a gf, you can never undo trying to kill yourself because "whhhhaaa, life sux!"
>>
>>36709096
Say what you want, but I'm still around. I was young, stupid, and dealing with my depression far worse than I do now. You seem like a big man online, don't you? Lmfao, have fun with your life, lets see you try to get a gf.
>>
>>36709070
I don't have the motivation to do anything besides going to the gym.
I already told you, I'm built like a chad already.

I don't have the confidence to approach women, even when I'm drunk.
>>
>>36708643
Well... how long were each of these relationships? How long did you wait before sleeping with them? You're still a child. You don't have enough time to understand this. You're viewing it from purely what you get out of it, not in the context of the value of relationships as a whole... Sex obsession and 'dating around' have doomed our society lmao
>>
>>36709133
Join a sports team. No one can motivate you but you. Doesn't matter what I say, you gotta go out and do it.
>>36709206
alright man, whatever you say.
>>
>>36709120
News already faggot, you still are young and stupid.
And I don't need to worry about getting a gf, especially when I've already rejected girls who wanted to date me.

I'm not trying to be big. I just find people like you annoying. Most people do.
Why do you think most people laugh at kids and don't take them serious? Because they think they have shit figured out even though they don't know shit.

I actually should apologize anon. Honestly. I forgot you are still young.

Give it at least 7 years. You'll see how much of a faggot you were.
>>
>>36709217
But how anon. I literally don't have the motivation to do so...
Every time I think about doing anything else, I just fall on my bed...
>>
Ight boys, going to sleep now, keep the thread alive if you want - or don't. Remember to alpha the fuck up regardless.
>>36709224
>wow i reject girls im a cool guy
ight man, you do you. Have a good night buddy.
>>
>>36709259
Then why not just kill yourself then? if the penalty for not trying is death, do you feel more inclined to do it? if you don't, you may as well just save time and end it now
>>
>>36709070
>it's bad all year round
>I have depression
>yet I can somehow soclize and have plenty of sex

How can I possible believe you?

>>36709259
This guy sounds like he has actual depression.
>>
>>36709271
>alpha the fuck up

Oh my god normies who can hide the autism everywhere except the internet are gold
>>
>>36709271
Kek, nice response little one.

Make sure to drink some milk before bed. Need it for them growing bones :)
>>
>>36709284
If I had the motivation to kill myself, I would have long ago.
If I could just somehow dissapeare, I would opt for that...
>>
>>36709374
Set out small achieveable tasks, like keeping your room clean, as well as yourself, I don't know if you're agoraphobic like me, but as much as possible be self reliant. You can only make yourself stronger, you can't fix yourself, but neither can anyone else. I was like that for a few years. I stopped over time since its incredibly boring to be hiki lol
>>
>>36709486
My room is pretty boring and I don't have much stuff, so it's usually always pretty clean.

I'm not a neet anymore.
I just go to the gym and work.
And thats only to pay for shit and survive.

Every thing else just seems so fucking mundane and exhausting.

Everytime I'm on the bus to work, I pray it crashes.
>>
Whats women got to do with being a robot op?
nice projecting
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.