[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other Robots you knew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: yooo4.png (30KB, 534x507px) Image search: [Google]
yooo4.png
30KB, 534x507px
Either you knew them IRL, or just talked to them alot online,we post stories about those beautiful souls, alive or not.

My robot Iced 2 roasties and then iced himself. We met playing Feed The Beast (Minecraft) and then played league together. We'd talk late at night about how shitty our lives were.
Great friend, sad to see him go.
Pic related
>>
>>36703488
Do you have a newspaper article or something as proof?
>>
>>36703823
http://fox59.com/2017/03/29/fiance-of-slain-woman-receives-chilling-text-messages-from-gunman-moments-after-fatal-shooting/

i found this i guess
>>
>>36703855
>>36703823
Google "Tyler Nathan Turner Fort Wayne Shooting"
Tons of articles come up. He also hasn't been online on Skype/League since.
>>
Bumping because I want to keep the dream of having a robot friend alive
>>
My brother is basically a robot
>30
>Plays Vidya
>Watches anime
>Wagecuck
>Social anxiety

I thought he was cool until he fell for the vaginal Jew
>>
>>36703921
I'll be your online friend until one of us scares the other away ?
>>
File: Untitled.png (438KB, 1905x3542px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
438KB, 1905x3542px
>>36703488
I like space warfare anon. I hope he finds his space warfare gf.
>>
>>36703925
Sorry no story though I just thought I'd bump
>>
>>36703488
Damn it, OP, this is sad story.
Godspeed y'all.
>>
File: DavidIII.jpg (106KB, 832x624px) Image search: [Google]
DavidIII.jpg
106KB, 832x624px
>>36703946
It's not propoganda it's fact
>>
>>36703933
Join our discord, it's majority robots. Small and no cliques or anything.
Code is WUmPb
>>
>>36704004
Oops wrong thread lmao I'm drunk sorry
>>
>>36703943
I guess when I think about it, my brother (whom I've hated for about 5 years and haven't actually had a conversation) is a Robot but only goes on Reddit.
>neet
>18 i think
>had a job at one point couldn't handle it
>he had a weird weeb gf but she died of cancer
>sits in his room all day browsing reddit and watching youtube videos
>is a gamer but never games I guess
>>
File: comfy.jpg (68KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
68KB, 409x409px
>>36703488
Huh. Treat people like shit and you end up getting murdered. Who knew?

This is why I don't ghost on people or lie to them and make up excuses for no reason when they ask to hang out. Wouldn't want to be the straw that broke the camel's back and end up getting tortured and killed, heh.
>>
File: 1492872529360.jpg (132KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1492872529360.jpg
132KB, 400x460px
>>36703488
This is what watching tyler1 does hehe xd
>>
>>36704101
I knew the inside story
Pretty much
>they dated for a while
>she dumped him
>they were together kinda
>casual sex
>she gets an online 'friend'
>she says she's going to meet him
>promises nothing will happen
>no sex/kissing/etc
>she comes back
>she admits they had sex
>sends him into depression spiral
>little time passes
>she says it won't happen again
>next day she posts on facebook she's engaged
>hours later she's dead
Yeah don't be a cunt
>>
>>36704178
Whats with all of these men killing themselves over women? I cant even fathom that shit. Its the most pathetic thing you can do.
>>
We should welcome Islam and Shariah law into the West so that these adulterous whores all get the painful death they deserve!!! Go Elliot xD
>>
>>36704248
when you're lonely, and someone comes into your life and offers emotional support and sex, and then turn on you and try and hurt you, can take a toll
Either way he went out with a bang. I refer to him as TnT
Tyler Nathan Turner, Went out with a bang.
>>
>>36704248

The an hero'ing is because of murdering her, not because of >tfw no gf. I'd prefer suicide over being locked in a cell surrounded by violent niggers for the rest of my life too.
>>
File: 041517.png (175KB, 744x379px) Image search: [Google]
041517.png
175KB, 744x379px
>>36704178
Why can't people just be honest and straight with one another? Jesus fuck, this is how robots are created.
>>
>>36704336
no, he was going to an hero, and had planned it for a while. He bought a gun illegally to kill himself, he was just waiting for whatever reason.
then the reason came
>>
File: pepelliotokhandsign.png (156KB, 726x720px) Image search: [Google]
pepelliotokhandsign.png
156KB, 726x720px
>>36704363
If only she had stood by his side and provided him the moral support he needed to become the best possible version of himself, then this wouldn't have happened.

When you abandon people, you're covertly telling them that they're worthless and therefore you shouldn't be surprised when they come to fucking KILL YOU.
>>
Having a robot friend to game with sounds cool, but how do I find a fembot gf if I'm playing games with platonic friends
>>
>>36703943
I like you too, stalker-chan.
>>
>>36704336
He is pathetic trash that murdered someone because his feefees got hurt. Get over it nigboy
>>
>>36704408
If he was so unstable that one more issue would drive him to murder i dont blame anyone for trying to leave. He was on a road to destruction. You guys on here need to stop wallowing in your self pity and either get your shit together, or end yourself if life really is that hard. Grow the fuck up and take SOME responsibility instead of looking for someone to blame or someone to take pity on you.
>>
>>36704427
>fembot gf
I promise you, she's talking to a stable of thirsty betas while she's telling you the same thing she's telling them: "haha, aw, i think you're cool! i like you, tell me a story. :-) entertain me pls and also so i can parrot your story to other guys as my own experience"
>>
>>36703855
>he killed himself over THIS
You've gotta be shitting me.
>>
>>36704486
Holy shit, she was a right cunt in AOL chat rooms.

Tyler did the world a favor.
>>
>>36704513
tostied the roastie
>>
>>36704350
I know how that girl feels though but she's a bitch for leaking his pic. Having someone way below your league be interested in you is awful when you just want to be friends. Everytime you're nice to them they'll see it as something more, best to just cut ties.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.