[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize most normies anxiety ridden too, especially girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4095.jpg (40KB, 343x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4095.jpg
40KB, 343x351px
>>

excuse me what
>>
>>36703420
They just hide it by bottling up their feelings
>>
>>36703325
I mean, Burial fans are mostly normalfag hipsters, so I guess that works.
>>
>>36703325
then they are bigger hypocrites with the bullshit that comes out of their mouths
>>
>>36703325
Agreed. As my ex put it, "everyone's head is fucked up". Having friends and whatnot doesn't automatically make you happy, in the same way that actors might be rich and famous, but they're no less prone to depression and suicide than the rest of us.
>>
File: IMG_4071.jpg (87KB, 501x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4071.jpg
87KB, 501x638px
>>36703523
>actors might be rich and famous, but they're no less prone to depression and suicide than the rest of us.
Wrong
>>
>>36703325
>tfw normalfags on here realize that everybody experiences anxiety to some degree and having anxiety doesn't actually make them robots
>>
>>36703523
ok, let's not say they aren't less prone. Thats just retarded. For every thousands of actors and celebrities maybe a few dozen have real depression?

The rest are "Waaaah i have the life everyone wants to live but people only want me for my money"
>>
Being uncomfortable in new situations and shy around strangers doesn't mean you're anxiety ridden.
>>
>>36703571 this is true however especially girls use this to get attention, and it really pisses me off.
>>
>>36703325
It's weirdly egocentric the way robots think that they are the only ones that feel pain, It's the most self centered thing in the world.
>>
>>36703662
You guys call me a normie all the time but I get stuck in my home for months at a time due to agoraphobia... But "hur dur you have a girlfriend so why you try to kill yourself"
>>
>>36703571
>>36703662
If you think having anxiety doesn't make you normie you would be wrong since anxiety is very very common.
>>
>>36703556
>>36703629
I disagree, I feel that there is a higher risk of depression and whatnot in the acting industry. However, we cannot progress the issue by simply dismissing that the other said and not backing up your own argument, so here's a published academic article backing my side:
http://sydney.edu.au/news/arts/2228.html?newsstoryid=15401
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.