[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever killed an animal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 41

File: shovel dog.jpg (40KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
shovel dog.jpg
40KB, 500x450px
Have you ever killed an animal?
>>
Yeah, our inmunologic systems have most likely killed hundreds of young nematodes inside our guts over our lifetimes
>>
>>36703280
yes i slaughtered a small dog once
>>
shot a cow in the head *pow*
sick bovine dropped dead *thud*
>>
File: shovel dogger.gif (2MB, 254x178px) Image search: [Google]
shovel dogger.gif
2MB, 254x178px
>>36703280
I kill cockroaches all the time

fuck cockroaches, man
>>
>>36703280
Yes
When i was 6 i wanted to see what would happen if i placed my hamster in the same cage as ny bros snake
The result was exactly what you imagine
>>
>>36703280
I actually saved a bees life when i was on LSD once
>>
>>36703280
No, but driving can kill an animal, so I guess is not uncommon to kill animals by accident

But it's rare that someone kills animals for fun, that's psycho
So I don't know what you're looking for OP
>>
>Was 15
>Dad bought a puppy
>told him that i doesnt want one
>Although my dad said it was my duty to go out with this shit.
>After a couple of months when I was walking with this shit i gave a Razor filled Meatball to it.
>enjoying to see this shit suffer and die
>told my dad what I have done to prevent him from buying another one
>My Dad literally cried and shoutet what coldhearted monster i was.
>Dad didnt talk to me for a few weeks
>>
>>36703490
im sure this happened anon, you sure were taking it on a walk and instead of just cracking its neck or something you gave it a razor
>>
I accidentally sat on a frog as a little kid and cried over it.

I've killed many bugs though, no one cares about those annoying fuckers.
>>
>>36703490
>razor filled meatball

Brilliant idea, that will silence the seagulls outside my window.
>>
Yeah, I used to do it as a kid, because I wanted to convince myself that I'm cool and emotionless. I killed multiple hamsters, two rabbits and one cat. I actually regretted it a lot but I kept doing it, because it was so exciting when their body goes limp.
I don't think I could do it now, though, I'm too much of a pussy.
>>
Rats and squirrels because they're pests
Snakes because they're dangerous
>>
File: dynaman.jpg (200KB, 850x638px) Image search: [Google]
dynaman.jpg
200KB, 850x638px
>>36703280
I had to put down two of my chickens.
First one was an Orpington named Buff
Second one was an Australorp named Fourze
>>
aside from insects, I only caught a few fish, which would get killed.
Not by me personally though.
>>
>>36703534
I kept a frog as a pet, I called him derek. I got him a little tub with a rock to sit on and some water, I bought him frozen worms

He died and I cried for 7 minutes straight

Didn't know what to do with the worms though, ended up angrily throwing them out, hate wasting money
>>
File: fucking degenerate.jpg (23KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
fucking degenerate.jpg
23KB, 402x402px
>>36703490
>not beating your ass
Maybe you were right OP. Puppy would've killed his beta ass when it got older.
>>
>>36703280
I used to butcher dogs in my neighborhood when I was in grade school
I think that's about it though
>>
I killed a litter of baby hamsters because I held them right after they were born because I thought they were cute then the mom hamster refused to take care of them.

Also had one of those "observation" toys that were small plastic tanks with a magnifying glass at the top so you can look at bugs and shit. I put a lizard in there to look at, hid it in the garage so my mom couldn't let it go (pet lizard), but forgot about it. Found it a few years later and it was mummified.
>>
>>36703280
Near countless amount of roaches, some flies, a couple of small spiders, lots of bacteria and other microorganisms. No mammals or any larger animals though.
>>
I used to hunt deer with rifle or crossbow and dove with shotgun.

Kill varmints like squirrels or raccoons with .22.

Granmaw was going to get me to take care of a litter of kittens but changed her mind.
>>
>>36703280
Never with my bare hands but I've used my .22 to kill a few animals. Some quail to eat whenever I'd go dirtbiking, rabbits that were eating the garden, raccoons, possums and skunks that were being pests. The one that I actually had a hard time processing was when my dog had some sort of organ failure when he was 15+ years old. My dad handed me the rifle and said well he's your dog, put him out of his misery son. Dog went out like Ol' Yeller and I buried him right after next to a rose bush
>>
File: Black_Condor.jpg (71KB, 1273x918px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Condor.jpg
71KB, 1273x918px
>>36703672
Story pls?
Did you lure them somewhere or just killed them at night?
How many?
>>
>friend and I both around 14 at the time
>walking down a trail to go fishing
>rabbit runs across and stops
>both me and friend grab a rock
>I miss friend knocks rabbit in the head
>rabbit starts twitching on the gorund for about 30 seconds then dies
>friend skins the rabbit and takes it home

I had another friend that tee'd off using a frog as a ball and split it in half
>>
>>36703280
You ain't a man unless you have hunted something to death in your lifetime.
>>
>>36703280
No but I have abused animals countless time, even dead animals on the side of the street.
I used to have two friends that I'd go out with and find dead birds, then we would throw up on them and crush them with rocks, even throw it at a car just for laughs.

I have a small dog that I've choked thrown and punched just for laughs(looking back at it now it's still really fucking funny) but I'll never do it again because after I abused the absolute fuck out of that dog, I found it crying underneath my bed, the tears were just rolling out of her eyes so much, it made me feel upset, and I don't normally get upset.
>>
>>36703879
The second part about the dog sounds like an analogy for your relationship with your father
>>
>>36704002
Yeah ahaha I never got along with my dad.
>>
Killing mammals is no fun. I've killed 2 mice. One had it's skull crushed by a mouse trap and I put it out of its misery. The other I gassed to death with diethyl ether and then harvested enzymes from its organs to run a pepsin and trypsin assay.

Chopping up frogs and fish never bothered me much though.
>>
>mouse in house
>dad's arm is fucked up so he can't kill it like he usually does
>sends me into room with it and tells me to kill it with a newspaper
>start to realize the implications of what I had just agreed to do
>mouse begins to run off
>let it go because I can't bring myself to kill it

I can't bring myself to kill animals, even insects are difficult. Idk if that makes me a pussy or a saint.
>>
Lots when I was younger. I don't much anymore. I find it difficult to resist being bad to animals and people sometimes.
>>
>>36703280
I put a snake in a box when I was a child, I could see it trying to escape, it was a hot day and eventually it just died. It was my fault.

My dog died when I was shitposting in the room next to him and I didn't even notice, I'm a horrible piece of shit. I cried when I carried him into the veterinarians office after checking on him, I knew he was sick and institutionally knew he was dying, but I left him to die alone. Now I'm shitposting, a pointless life.
>>
>sleeping
>randomnoise.ogg
>wake up
>noise coming from a bag of chips that I left on the floor
>bag almost full
>look inside
>see a mouse
>grab that little piece of shit out of the bag
>take a stone from my shelf
>smash the mouse's head to bits
>look inside the bag
>there is mouse shit in there
>rip chips
>>
I do it for work.

t.butcher
>>
>>36704153
the latter, anon.

orgopoigfop
>>
>>36704277
You think I'm a saint? T-thanks anon.
>>
>>36703672
CHING CHONG DING DONG ME RIKE DOG RICE
>>
>used to work at a farm
>get paid to shoot crows and blackbirds, among other work
>practice my shot
>there used to be tons of birds that fuck with the crops
>now there are few
>>
I was working on farm for the summer, mouse surprised me whilst I was walking in the fields. I stamped down with my boot and crushed it's head. Ended up giving that mouse a mini funeral because I felt bad.
>>
Killed my foster sisters hamsters when I was 7 because my biological mum was coming to see me and I was really upset

>be 18
>walk from house to train station for work mon to fri
>fucking dog outside a driveway barks at me everytime I walk past it
>cross road onto grass verge to avoid it once
>pass dog from other side of road
>it just walks out over to me and almost gets hit
>*IDEA*
>about a week later I cross the road and walk past it when a car is coming on purpose
>as planned it runs across th- *BOOM*
>gets hit by people carrier, blood splatters from face and it slides doen the road

I felt like shit. Poor dog was wagging his tail as he was crossing before he got hit. Just wanted to say hi.... felt like shit for a week but then got over it. And no more dog to bark at me and make me jump, making me feel small and inadequate
>>
>>36704856
You could have at least tried to make it sound convincing.
>>
I was 10 when my grandfather taught me to shoot a 20ga. He told me to kill an armadillo. I hit it and he said I had a good eye, but I felt kind of bad. I didn't feel a thing but pride when I killed my first deer or turkey. Most guilt I ever felt was killing a giant spider in church. I was the preacher's kid and my mother told me to kill it and everyone was watching. It was horrible. You have to be fucked up to want to kill a spider, but to kill one in church? What the fuck?
>>
I killed a few rabbits in SERE but that's it. I don't kill anything except fire ants because there's a fucking million of them in my yard this year, it's like a minefield.
>>
>>36704984
There's no point. I mean, why don't you believe it?
>>
>>36705056
What kind of spider was it? How big? That's a lot of empathy for spiders, how do you feel about how most people hate them so much?
>>
>>36705106
Nobody purposely tries to get a dog to get run over by a car and then feels bad about it for a week afterwards. That's just fucking stupid.
>>
>>36705168
Not him but people piss me off so fucking much when they freak out over and kill spiders. A big garden spider got into the classroom in like 9th grade and all the normies were trying to find things to crush it with. I picked it up and tried showing that it wasn't going to hurt anyone but a Chad slapped it out of my hand and crushed it with a book then made fun of me for crying.
>>
>>36705186
I didn't realise the effect it would have on me until after I did it. It was pretty shocking to see someones pet get run over, at my hand or not. And the driver of the car, they just fucked off.
>>
>>36705186
>>36705236
Also
>nobody
You're on r9k and I have a personality disorder
>>
If you ever killed any invertebrate, you are not a true robot.
>>
>>36703280
uhh do insects count
>>
>>36703280
I used to flood the tunnels underneath my moms shed so all the rats would come out, then shoot them with my pellet gun when they showed. I once placed a dead one on a stump and chopped it in half with an axe. I also killed birds and squirrels this way.
>>
>>36705286
Yes. Insects are our friends you fucking bastard. Unless you eat them, you have no reason to kill them.
>>
>>36704856
>>36705263
What was your childhood like? You were a foster child?
>>
>>36703280
>Be 8
>Breed some Triops
>Get to around generation 3
>Sample some in small vats
>Bring out chemistry set
>Dissolve poisonous copper, cobalt, and iron salts in the vats and time how long it takes them to stop writhing
>>
>>36705168

It was brown, fat body and not those needley legs. Maybe a wolf spider? I'm pretty ignorant about the different kinds, but it's SE US. Maybe 1.25-1.5"? It was over a decade ago and I'm shit at estimating size. I don't mind if they dislike them but it makes me feel sad when they just kill them for no reason other than being visible. I had to save a baby gecko that cot in the hospital and was terrorizing the black CNAs. They couldn't get near it but asked me to kill it. I picked it up and put it in the garden.
>>
File: 1487837502382.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1487837502382.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
Accidentally ran over a bird
>driving to uni
>crow swoops down on street
>path of tire mid flight
>hear a pop
>slow down and look at rearview
>smear of crow on street
>love animals
>feel bad man for rest of day

Im sorry Crowtholomew. You always cross my mind
>>
I accidentally stepped on a slug once and I cried for hours. I can't understand why anybody would be cruel enough to kill something on purpose.
>>
>>36705471
Crows are actually very intelligent. It was probably trying to commit suicide.
>>
>>36705366
http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36394647/#36402003

Sorry to trip. Just proving it's my post
>>
>>36705471
you know, crows are intelligent and they remember faces. If there's a heaven for birds, that crow is looking down from it and cursing you, you son of a bitch

jk
>>
Any non newfags remember that guy who had to put down dogs for a living
PS fuck newfags
>>
No, but as a kid I had a friend who liked to drown bunnies. Needless to say I didn't want him to be anywhere around me.
>>
>>36703280
more frogs/fish/lizards than i can count, a shitload of squirrels, chipmunks, and mice. also one raccoon, one possum, and one deer.
>>
>>36705384
That's very sweet of you caring so much for animals, anon.
>>36705532
That's really sad. I hope you are doing a bit better now.
>>
Hunt deer, boar, rabbits, squirrels, turkey and other game regularly. Have killed an attacking mountain lion as well
>>
>>36704126
>skull crushed
>needed to be put out of it's misery
if it's skull was crushed it was likely already dead idiot.
>>
>>36703280
>hunt and fish routinely cause that shits delicious
>bears and snow ninja's routinely enter my fucking property ruining my god damn fence
>depending on time of year only real option is to kill them cause they'll just wreck up the place before the inept people at the animal control can get their ass down here and tranq them up
>native and technically on native owned land so i can just skin it up right then and there
>sell 50lbs to a neighbor, clean, up then use said money to go buy vidya or something
>>
>>36705646
oh i forgot; a bunch of snakes too and one bird
>>
>>36705609
If you're talking about "smelling of carbon monoxide" guy it's absolute bs.
>>
>>36705672
greentext mountain lion story please.

did you take an souvenirs from the body? any photos?
>>
>>36705740
Seconding this. Greentext please.
>>
>>36705677
Not him but believe it or not the brains oddly resilient in weird ways and unless certain structures are fucked up it'll keep ticking even when it should very clearly be dead if there was every a thing called mercy.
ex: it happens from time to time but soldiers basically get one hemisphere of the brain, skull included, blown clear off and only die once a more important bit falls out the hole or from blood loss.
Ask any pig farmer what happens if you don't place your killing shot just so and he'll tell you 99% of the time you only "winged" it, didn't hit the stem, so now you got a half braindead pig flailing wildly you have to somehow kill before the fear and panic ruins the meat.
>>
>>36705740
Nah, it's a sad story. The truth was I was intruding on its territory. There is no glory in killing.
>>
in 10th grade i shot a bird with a bb gun and when it wasnt dead i stomped it quickly and thinking about this makes me feel sick.

i also put a frog in some rubbing alcohol and once i thought about how that must be a bad way to die i found another in the pool and putbit in the freezer for a day but i could feel a heart beat so i stomped it

i seriously am not fucked up but thinking about this makes me feel terrible. i still hate when frogs get in my pool because they get loud and stuff so i got rid of any there were in my pool last week by stmnping them quickly, thatbisnt a messed up story though

am i a shit person
>>
>>36703280
Killed 7 muslims in combat felt good too
>>
>>36703490
Your dad's actually your mom.
>>
>>36703280
I ate cow and chicken in the past
>>
>>36705216
Anon did you go to a HS in Ohio by any chance?

I may have been that Chad.
>>
>>36705794
>am i a shit person
Yes. Unless you are going to make use of their dead bodies and eat them, you shall not kill.
>>
>>36705532
You got a job and are happy now? I'm glad.
>>
>>36705794
Jesus no wonder why you have no friends, I'd be scared to be anywhere near you.
>>
>>36705840
>cow and chicken
The American animated comedy television series created by David Feiss for Cartoon Network?
>>
>>36705851
No upstate Jew York.
>>
>>36705891
Oh. Well I had the exact same situation play out except I was the Chad. Fuck spiders. Centipedes/Millipedes are a million times worse though.
>>
>>36705963
Spiders literally do nothing wrong. If you kill them just for existing you're an asshole.
>>
File: 4453-4474-10729-42552.jpg (370KB, 1081x769px) Image search: [Google]
4453-4474-10729-42552.jpg
370KB, 1081x769px
>>36705977
I literally have had black widows and brown recluses walking around my house and I'm supposed to let them be? A black widow will fucking KILL YOU and here is a picture of a brown recluse bite.
>>
>>36705891
lol where in upstate? it's chad capital of NY
>>
>>36705977
yeah thats stupid

spiders centipedes and scorpions in my house will die
>>
>>36703280
>Be me, 6 years old
>Grandpa bought me a bb gun
>Shoot cans all the fucking time, good aim too
>Aunt has a white trash bf
>Shooting at crows and I hit one on the wing
>Go up to it and consider mercy
>White trash comes up to me and tells me to kill it
>Put bb gun to the crows head and pull the trigger
>Pick it up and leave it in front yard

Some days after it was just a pile of bones. There was no reason behind it.
>>
>>36705186
>nobody regrets their decisions
we have a real mastermind here folks
>>
>>36706023
Both of those are massive pussies and only bite when provoked.
https://youtu.be/i4u6SEZlbPs
>>
never intentionally.

i hit a rabbit with my car. he just ran out in the road and i couldn't swerve in time. i felt bad

i may have accidentally hit a chipmunk two days ago. not completely sure, but i saw it moving too late and it was under the car before i could react but it wasn't under any of the wheels, so idk if he ded or not
>>
>>36706023
That's what happens when it's left untreated, very few bites actually end up like that. You have plenty of time to get yourself to a hospital and get treated. You don't get bit and then immediately fall over frothing from the mouth or something, I've taken 2 recluse bites and I'm still here. The ones you can see aren't the problem because they'll avoid you at all costs, I only got bit because I squeezed them since one was in my shoe and the other in one of my sheets.
>>
>>36703280
Yeah. And you guys will probably think this is messed up but it happened so whatever, can't unkill something.

when we were younger me and like 4 of my friends found some seagull chicks that had just left the nest. They couldn't yet fly, just sort of glide for a couple of meters. Anyway. We ended up having a lot of fun finding creative ways to kill/torture those chicks (all while we had seagulls diving at us from every angle). I probably don't remember everything we did to them but I can try to write a short list to give you an idea.

>Break the wings of one of them and putting it on an improvises seesaw before launching it several meters up in the air. It tried to flap its wings but obviously couldn't fly at all since they were broken. It flew into the side of a building and snapped its neck then and there and fell limp to the ground.
>Made a noose out of some steel wire we found laing around (it was a house under construction). Tied the noose around the neck of one of the chicks and made it balance on a fence until it fell off and thus snapping his neck.
>One of them got hurt when my friend threw a rock at it and was walking around in a daze, not trying to fly away. That one we put in a small tube which was open on both ends and floated the tube onto a small pond where we then proceeded to throw rocks at it until the chick fell out and drowned.

The really sad part about all of this is that after a while the seagulls realized their chicks were done for so they left us alone. Overall it was ok but one of my friend's younger brother snitched to his father and we got yelled at.

So what do you think robots, should I just neck myself tonight or do you softies have any other ideas?
>>
I caught a mouse in my house when I was a teen. I filled a bucket with water and held him by his tail just below the water's surface until he stopped struggling and drowned.

Not trying to sound like an edgy no feels cold blooded killer, just really what happened.
>>
>>36706265
i read that as moose and got confused
>>
is shooting a cat off your car worse than the guy who said he put a frog in a freezer
>>
>>36703280
accidentally killed a pig
>>
File: 1492305167426.jpg (41KB, 480x493px) Image search: [Google]
1492305167426.jpg
41KB, 480x493px
>>36704153
Same here.
>Someone tells me to kill some bug or some bug just annoys me
>Try to just capture it and take it outside instead of killing it
>If it's too fast for me to catch it I just leave it alone beacuse I don't want to kill it for such a petty reason

>Accidentaly step on snail / something small and kill it
>Feel like shit for the rest of the day

>Feel bad for accidentaly destroying spider web

>If there is a fly flying in my room I just let it go beacuse those fuckers are way too fast to catch them without hurting them in some way
>Still feel terrible for accidentally hurting a bug when trying to catch it, I hurted it to a point where he couldn't move and he was just trying to but still stayed in one place so I just quickly killed it so it wouldn't have to suffer
I am also against people killing animals for no reason other than just killing (it's okay if you use killed animal for food or fur but I find it disgusting when someone kills an animal for nothing) and I feel like people hate bugs way too much, no one gives a fuck about killing those.
Though I think hornets and wasps have to be painfully genocided, those are nothing but assholes and the biggest scum on the earth.
>>
When I was a little kid I was playing near a creek and I found a toad. I picked it up and for some reason I just threw it as hard as I could against a boulder. I heard a little "snap" and its guts came out of its mouth.

Being the pussy that I was (am) I instantly felt like a monster and ran inside crying, my mom asking me "What's wrong? What did you do?" I've never hurt an animal since then.
>>
>>36706248
I'm not trying to pay $500 in hospital bills when I could just smash the fucking thing and be done with it.
>>
File: 4784.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
4784.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>36703280
rabbits and birds. Would like to nail one of those loud ass barking piece of shit dogs though.
>>
i've killed about 5 cats, some rabbits, possums, mice, rats, and 4 dogs

not trolling
>>
>>36706371
You aren't going to get bit unless you molest them, that's a universal rule for spooders. Are you actually that afraid of getting bit or do you just value life that little?
>>
>>36706023
when i lived in kentucky my house was literally infested with brown recluse aka fiddleback spiders and i never got bitten once. i would wake up for school in the morning and see one in my bed

tl;dr you're a pussy beta cuck
>>
File: 1424729936434.jpg (77KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1424729936434.jpg
77KB, 400x400px
>>36706438
Questioning someone's value of "life" based off of arachnids is a pretty big stretch. Insects are barely even congnient. They live in a constant mode of
>EAT
>FUCK
>EAT
>FUCK
so smashing one isn't that big of a deal.
>>
I ran over a dog that got loose. Small dog. I didn't see it until the last second. Thump. Heard them screaming for me to stop.

I kept going. I was in a bad part of town. I felt pretty awful after, but was worried that if I stopped they'd try to hurt me or something.
>>
>bat gets trapped in dorm
>get a shoebox to catch it in
>corner it in a hallway, figured I'd hit it with the box to stun it then put it in the box and let it out outside
>hit it harder than I thought I would
>scoop it up in the box

but wait it gets worse

>look in the box
>it has a broken wing
>bone is sticking out of the wing, it's bad
>panic
>realize if I let it outside it would probably die a miserable death in the cold rain of starvation
>decide between friends best thing to do is put it out of its misery
>put it on the stoop of my dorm
>stomp on its head several times with my shoe
>throw it in the bushes
this was sunday night, still not over it desu
>>
>>36706525
You didn't have access to a hammer or something?

Also wash those shoes. Its a 50/50 that bat had rabies they handle it better than most animals so its survival and spread rate in their species is really high.
>>
>>36706570
The alternative was my knife but idk what I was supposed to do, behead it? Stab it through the skull?

It was raining pretty hard that night and the next couple days so I think the shoes are fine.
>>
>>36706491
Arachnids are not insects and are comparatively much more intelligent than them. Most insects are dumb and don't even realize you're a living thing when they're on you. Spiders will actively avoid humans and aren't out to get us. If you put your hand in front of one 99% of the time it will either climb back up its web if it's dangling or run somewhere else. They're at least intelligent enough to realize something massive is moving and they should avoid it.
>>
I cant hurt animals
I think i feel more empathy towards them then people
>>
>>36706323
Yeah

Pretty shit
>>
File: 1446436577161.jpg (44KB, 499x624px) Image search: [Google]
1446436577161.jpg
44KB, 499x624px
I have ran over a skunk
I ran over a rabbit den with a mower and had to smash the skulls of two who had a cut in their stomach and were still living (suffering)
I have smashed a bird with a brick (mercy kill)
Thats about it
>>
I have a vore fetish, especially for spiders. I used to turn the outside light on at night just because I knew moths and other shit would be attracted to it and get caught in the spider web that was set up right next to the light.

Masturbate to my insect massacre.

Also the same reason I bought a tarantula. Lucky crickets.
>>
How shit am i? should i kms?

>>36705794
>>
>>36706900
By and far is not.
They're claws are hard enough to scratch that shit and their urine strips paint.
>>
>>36706947
No, you're fine.

Original commander
>>
>>36707025
thank you

its fucked up but im not a bad person i dont think
>>
>>36703280
I was loitering at an abandoned prison and there was an old well. I lifted up the lid and it was full of snakes. I tried to lift up the lid further but a baby snake got caught in the hinge and its flesh ripped off its bones. I have never felt worse.
>>
>>36703280
Skunk buried it alive felt good to get rid of that annoying fucker
>>
>>36703280
>hurting a gsd

I would literally prison rape to death anyone who fucked with my doggo.
>>
>>36703490
i'd have fucked your shit up if I were your dad just so you know, bet your parents are libcucks
>>
>>36703369
Well if you want to get technical the snake did the killing.
>>
>>36704856

You're a piece of shit and I hope someone kills you.
>>
>>36703280

Only on accident
>>
File: smirk dog.jpg (29KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
smirk dog.jpg
29KB, 450x600px
Do people count as animals?
>>
>>36703490
>razor filled meatballs

I think I've finally found the ultimate prank.
>>
File: 1477141757620.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1477141757620.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>36705794
>i seriously am not fucked up
>>
>>36708079
>tfw I've actually killed someone

Feels terrible
>>
>>36705794
Fucking christ dude you're a monster those poor frogs
>>
File: IMG_1337.jpg (141KB, 503x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1337.jpg
141KB, 503x574px
I used to catch frogs and young gophers by hand at my grandmas and spend afternoons mutilating them when i was 12-17. Sent pictures to my then girlfriend one time. She thought it was hot.
>>
>>36705794
One of these days Pepe is gonna teach you a fucking lesson
>>
>>36708400
im really not a monster but i dont do that anymore it makes me sick to think about it
>>
I usually go hunting every other weekend

proxy north Cal
>>
>>36703280
Aside from insects, I think I killed most of a litter of newborn kittens. Memories are cloudy, this was before kinder, i think. My uncle was hiding the newborn kittens in a closet because my grandpa would've thrown them in the trash if he found them. I go in with my younger cousin, and we're playing rough with them. I think my uncle was sleeping or half asleep for this. But I remember that i was picking the little kittens up about 1-3 feet and dropping them. multiple times. Only one of them survived, i think. But it got run over a few years later.
>>
>>36703280
I've killed injured mice and birds and things my cats bring in and drag around. Crush them with big blunt objects as quickly as I can. Is this the most kind way to do it?
>>
Yes, but I'm a hunter. I wouldn't kill animals raised for companionship. Last year I killed a buck by blowing it's foot off on accident then putting it down with a shot to the chest.
>>
I've killed a mouse with a 2x4. I wasn't able to catch it, so I herded it into a room and locked it in there for 24 hours. It was probably starving to death and was acting retarded. so I took it outside and hit it with a 2x4.
>>
>>36703280
Yeah I worked on the kill floor of an abattoir. I've killed thousands. Cows, horses, pigs, sheep, lambs etc.

Halal honestly sucks and I still have nightmares about that shit sometimes. It's inhumane AF.
>>
File: edgelordwell.jpg (38KB, 620x416px) Image search: [Google]
edgelordwell.jpg
38KB, 620x416px
>>36703280
>get piece of string
>put glue on it near the tip
>fly lands on it
>soak him in lighter fluid
>burn him
>feed his burn't husk to my dog
i hate flies
>>
File: 1499143698671.jpg (444KB, 1206x872px) Image search: [Google]
1499143698671.jpg
444KB, 1206x872px
>>36703280
I supossedly killed some baby froggos when baby.
sorry kek
>>
>>36703280
>working retail
>produce guy throws dying mouse into garbage bin
>coworker approaches me and tells me how it's still alive in there
>he asks me if he should kill it to put it out of its misery
>I offer to do it for him but I feel like I'm about to hurl
>he takes the cardboard rammer (metal rod with heavy flat end) and smashes it

What happened that day?
>>
>>36705677
Yeah you're thinking fully crushed, maybe crumpled or fractured is a better word, or maybe partial collapse? Things aren't always clean
>>
>>36703787
I did a similar thing once at church camp when I was 9-10. My group of friends and I took a huge frog. We'd throw it to each other and tried to hit as far as we could with a metal pipe (it was supposed to be like a baseball bat). I've done plenty of other mean shit to frogs. I've skinned them alive, nailed them to trees, broke their spines, etc. I was 3-4, though, and it was more curiousity than actual sadism, but I feel bad about it nonetheless
>>
>>36703319
We owe them so much.
>>
>>36703490
that's pretty edgy. although I really doubt it happened.
giving you the benefit of the doubt, do you nowadays enjoy gore threads and places like /r/watchpeopledie, theync, etc?
>>
I killed a pigeon with an air-gun rifle when I was like 12. I shot it, it fell down bleeding until it died
>>
Aside from bugs and going fishing I punted a goose once
It was chasing me and pecking at my leg to the point I was bleeding so kicked it as hard as I could and died
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 612x612px
Last September I made the harsh decision to have my dog put down, she was 16 years old and not doing well. Blind and senile, not even being a dog anymore. One night I assumed she was finally starting to die so I rushed her to the vet to be put to sleep peacefully. If I let her die in my house she might have suffered. She kept trying to get back up and fight it off, it was stressing her out.

Pic related. Rest in piece doggo, thanks for giving me the best dog a kid could ask for.
>>
>>36703787
>that was just living where i grew up till age 7
>saw -insert rodent-
>SCORE! Free fucking meat, didn't matter if your family could buy steak thats REAL fresh meat you don't get often outside hunting seasons
>wasn't a cruelty thing it was just considered a rare treat where i lived unless you went out of your way to get one
>probably some hold over in the backwater area from when that was the only source of meat
>whoever got the square hit got the rodent if with buds
>move towns
>be early teen now
>with eagle scouts on some camp deal for the summer
>see rabbit
>instinctively chuck this cool bit of flint i found
>halfway through skinning rabbit with the flint when counselor and troupe leader show up
>i'm the weird kid now
>cook my rabbit that night and season it with tears alone
>>
>>36709396
You monster.

Original
>>
Aside from insects, i think i killed a few lizard when i was a kid, there were a shit ton of them in our backyard.
>>
>>36709396
>She kept trying to get back up and fight it off, it was stressing her out.
She wasn't ready to go. Do you really think someone else's death is your decision to make?
>>
The fuck is wrong with some of you people, I'd bounce your fucking asses you goddamn losers.
>>
>>36703490
Be glad I don't know you, be very glad. Your dad is a failure for not beating the living fucking shit out of you.
>>
>>36704153
>>36704277
>saint for not killing animals/insects
>turns around and eats fat burger
>>
whose the worst i say either bird and frog guy or razor meatball guy
>>
>>36709631
Razor Meatball guy, at least the other guy feels remorse and put some of the animals out of their misery (despite putting them into it in the first place).

Like imagine that puppy, probably not even a year old, finally found a loving old man to go home with, had a fun life for a few months, got a nice treat, which then shredded its poor insides to bit and it lie there suffering.

Fuck that dude, doesn't show any remorse nor did he even say he brought the puppy back. He's a sick fuck.
>>
>>36709575
Killing is okay if you eat it. I would be perfectly fine with the razor meatball guy if he ate the puppy afterwards.
>>
>>36703280
accidentally gassed a hamster
i kill every bug except bees and spiders
i think i ran over a bird once
>>
i drowned my pet rat because he was dying and i couldn't afford a vet

felt bad
>>
>>36709702
Killing is only ok if you're starving. If you absolutely have to kill to survive, then by all means go for it. But if you're killing just to eat something when you don't need it or just for whatever reason beyond that, fuck off.
>>
>>36709764
>human beings should always exist in a constant state of starvation cause of some fucked up version of original sin
>inb4 plants don't count
>>
When cleaning my fish tank with hot water I accidently left the fish in the tank, boiled the poor guy to death.
>>
>>36709755
You made him suffer far worse, I hope you're proud of yourself.
>>36709812
That isn't what I said at all. That guy clearly wasn't starving, killing it and then eating it afterwards doesn't make it ok, it just makes him more fucked up, especially when these days you can go and just get processed food at a grocery store, there is no excuse. You want to kill something, you do it out of hunger for yourself or other's, not "I just didn't want to take care of it because I'm a fucking psycho" and then turn around and go "Its ok because I ate it afterwards".

That's stupid, you're stupid, and you're both psychos, fuck you.
>>
>>36709812
Human beings are animals, so I can kill you as long as I eat you afterwards right?
>>
File: 1482533156545.gif (518KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
1482533156545.gif
518KB, 500x715px
>>36706349
>catch fly
>let it outside
>flies right back in
>>
>>36710003
l'd be okay with it. You better eat all of me, though. I don't want any of me going to waste.
>>
File: 1406318348491.jpg (63KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1406318348491.jpg
63KB, 499x499px
>[ut feeder mouse in ass while jerking off and crushed it to death with my sphincter muscles by accident while climaxing

Who else /devlish/ here?
>>
>>36710081
That's screwed up man.
>>
Biggest animal I've killed was a wombat I ran over. Couldn't feel too sad about it due to the damage it did to my car.
>>
>>36703490
It's probably bait, but...
I would have beat the shit out of you and then put you out on the street you ungrateful pile of human waste.
>>
We used to kill rats for fun. Just turn on the lights at the dumpster and brick the shit out of them. Fuck it was a lot of rats, I got really good at throwing shit because of this. Helped grandparents drown kittens. Nobody would even think about neutering a pet. You'd just get a bucket and water. Had to shoot my own dog, but that was more of a mercy thing. The thing was dying and in pain. I was 13-14, can't remember. That one was fucking hard. At times it seems like it was alternative reality. Fucking growing up in USSR.

We'd never treat a pet the same way as people do here in the west. My son is such a pussy that he can't even kill a spider, grown up here, taught values of the west. Fucking disgrace.
>>
File: 1488827228075.jpg (380KB, 1280x1950px) Image search: [Google]
1488827228075.jpg
380KB, 1280x1950px
>>36703280
There once was this skunk outside my uncle's house. I was still too young and had too much adrenaline to discern between a good and bad choice. Shooting the animal was interesting, but it ended up spraying part of outside the house
>>
>>36710220
Is this a bait post?
If not tell me more cool USSR stories.
Ever murder a homeless man for some beans or rape someone?
>>
>>36703280
No I'm not a fucking serial killer
>>
>>36710220
Yes i am also interested in hearing stories from former Soviet Russia. Or wherever the fuck it was you were from.
>>
>>36710269
Never murdered or raped. Bunch of friends got murdered. I was 18 when the thing came crushing down, it was rough. In the news every day 15-20 pictures of unidentified bodies that were found that day. We used to jack international students all the time. Big dorm complex, lot's of foreign aholes with more money then we had.

One dude and I used to hustle some rich fucks playing cards, until we came across some hustlers ourselves. Ended up being driven into a forest, given a showel and ordered to dig me a last bed, unless the dude would show up with $5000.00 that we lost that night. Luckly the guy showed up, borrowed money from his dad who was some shady fuck himself. Just got beat up that night, lost 3 teeth, pissed blood for a while.
>>
>>36710470
Holy shit that sounds terrifying and cool all at the same time.
>>
>>36710470
>Never murdered
Tell that to the rats
Tell that to the kittens
Tell that to the spider you probably killed too
You're friends probably deserved it and so do you
>>
>>36706525
You killed it quickly, no biggie. You did a good job.
>>
>>36710560
More terrifying. I pissed myself digging that hole. We went through some kind of hell, I think. You'd never walk outside in the evening without a screwdriver, a knife or something. It was just stupid. You could get jumped any time. One of my buddies was "hit by a train", half of his face was just filled with cotton balls and he had ladies fingers attached to one of his hands. His mom demanded open casket funeral for some reason, he went nuts a bit after it. I had to spend 2 x 3 month in mental institution simulating schizophrenia to avoid conscription, which was no fun either. Had my ribs broken by a huge psycho there, dude almost raped me too. But at least I did not have to go to the army, am i rite?
>>
>>36710663
I never said I did not deserve it. Fuck the rats and the kittens. And that stupid dog with mange. And fuck you too.
>>
>>36710768
Sorry to hear you had such a crazy ass life Soviet anon.
>>
>>36710003
In my culture? Yes. To the victor goes the spoils because the victor had the strength and right to take whats theirs and they decide what to do with it. Unless you let me go to waste somehow in which case you're getting fucked by the ancestors.
>>
>>36710892
Why? I am not. I did whole bunch of stupid things but I know what I am capable of. I paid for it, yes, but I am not afraid of anyone any more. There is fucking nothing that can be done to me that was not done to me before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo had lived about 4 blocks away from me. We probably took the same bus every morning. My childhood was fucked up but memorable. My kids play pockemon go and have soccer on the weekends - safe and pathetic.
>>
>>36711185
If you were 18 when the USSR came crashing down you're in your early 40's at the latest right? How in the fuck did you find 4chan and why are you on /r9k/?
When did you come to burgerland?
Do you miss anything about Russia?
>>
>>36703280
multiple.
mostly years of gathering lizards and making them fight eatchother, taping to fireworks, shooting with bbguns, or drowning them.
basically whatever i thought was legit at the time.
>>
>>36710768
What the fuck

bIoxxxx
>>
I break cat's necks as a hobby.
>>
>>36711244
and dousing them in gas or lighter fluid and setting them on fire. did that with a mouse i caught once it was a cute running fire ball then i put it out and stuffed it in the finger of a glove to smash with a mallet to put it out of it's misery.
>>
>>36711250
what the fuck you blox poster get b&
>>
>>36711220

Yes, you got my age, my parents dragged me here when I was 21. I am here cause I am bored of hunting channel and I don't care for baseball. The fuck do you care why I am here? What, you think 40 something don't know about this place? I come here to amuse myself. Some times I feel like talking, like today. Most of the time I just read and laugh my ass off. I like "anonymity" here, no accounts no nothing. I miss honesty. You can have a fight with a guy. Beat the shit out of each other, then apologize, get some booze and you are cool. Nobody would call the cops nobody would be holding grudges, you would say you fell off some stairs or something.
>>
>>36711291
I miss blox posting desu.
>>
>>36711349
That's badass. Honestly I could ask you questions for hours but I have to get up for work tomorrow. You should make a thread sometime. You undoubtedly have a ton of interesting stories that are way better than the constant reposts and cuckold threads on here.
>>
>>36703280
My job requires me to kill pigeons.

I love removing flying rats.
>>
File: 1375047858215.gif (654KB, 267x403px) Image search: [Google]
1375047858215.gif
654KB, 267x403px
>>36703280
I used to torture frogs and mice to death, but that's about it.

Didn't really see it as "torture" at the time. I was just opening them out of curiosity, and dying happened to be a result of being opened.

Others would die when I tested weapons and other homemade devices on them.
>>
You guys are monsters, seriously.
>>
about 5 dogs. isoniazid <3
>>36710163
no u
dont defend devil beasts
>>
File: .png (27KB, 289x75px) Image search: [Google]
.png
27KB, 289x75px
>>36710663
not murder
>>
Only once
>Neighborhood has cat
>Try toying with it
>Get scratched the fuckup
>Nowimpissed
>Get old microwave and hookit up in backward
>Using gardening gloves, swoop up cat and toss in microwave
>Turn on for 8 minutes then leave
>Come back to awful smell and liquid seeping from microwave.
>Take old microwave and dispose of it in nearby trash repository
>Dad asks me about microwave
>Tell him I did him a favor and disposed of it
>Neighborhood still has missing cat signs out
Honestly, no one likes cats anyway
>>
>>36711593
This makes me want to see a video of a cat being microwaved but I'm too scared to search liveleak.
>>
>out for a night walk
>narrow street, passing by some cars and i hear a low groaning noise
>freak out a bit but then realize it's coming from under a car to the right of me
>bend over to see what it is
>cat jumps out, freak out and American X it in the head
>makes a weird yowling noise, like a radio burning out
>head is weirdly shaped now
>blood starts leaking out of its eyes/nose
>look at the bottom of my boot, fairly clean
>kick it under the car and walk home, clean boots

Oh well.
>>
>>36711593
What a horrible way to kille a cat.
>>
>>36709575
Your right, it is hypocritical.
I've had issues with the meat industry being unethical and cruel for as long as I've known about it, but I live off of my parents so if they feed me meat that's what I eat. Plus it's easy enough to forget that your eating dead animal flesh.
>>
>>36703280
Does hitting animals with my car count? My kill count includes a snake, a squirrel, and a bird.
>>
File: Get well soon.jpg (86KB, 800x557px) Image search: [Google]
Get well soon.jpg
86KB, 800x557px
I've killed 37 white tail deer. Most were clean kills. But then I started shooting to wound, and then killing them with a knife. I was going down a dark path, and I knew it. I stopped hunting a couple of years ago.
>>
>>36706258
yeah, you should probably neck yourself if you did that
>>
>>36703280
Probably the best thing I did was plucking the wings off of flies and collecting them.
>>
>>36703490
>Didn't talk to you
Lol what a pathetic mangina, he should've knocked you out cold
>>
>>36703280
Yes i love killing animals, it always gives me a rush of euphoria.

t. piety
>>
>>36703280
i shot a man just to see how it felt
>>
I found a wounded kangaroo that was screaming in pain on the side of the road and I had to bash it to death with a club I keep in my car.

Seriously.
>>
>>36704250
Nice dude, how do you handle the smell? I hate that shit, gives me headaches
>>
>>36713336
>anon doesn't like the smell of blood
Seriously though different anon also a butcher. I just actively enjoy the various smells involved in charcuterie. Walking into the shop and it just smells fucking amazing.
>>
>>36703280
mercy killings. feels bad and haunts me
>>
>>36703280
killed a snake with a golf club that went into my room
>>
>be me
>9 years old
>beat the shit out of a raccoon with a bat
>fucking clobbered the shit out of it
>>
I shoot rats in my backyard. They're too quick to shoot most of the time
>>
Man I don't get dog and cat abusers. Why would you harm some of the only creatures capable of unconditional love?
>>
>>36703646
His dad violated the non-aggression principal by burdening him with that dog unwanted.
>>
>>36714045
Only on /r9k/ would I read something like this
>>
File: 1493496724996.png (15KB, 906x397px) Image search: [Google]
1493496724996.png
15KB, 906x397px
>>36703490
Just because you know words doesn't mean you should type them.
>>
rabbits, birds, squirrels, mice, possums, frogs, fish, snakes, turtles

I didnt really think I killed that many animals until I typed it out

>>36707203
>>36709537
>>36710163
lmao at you faggots white-knighting an imaginary dog
>>
File: 1486872637419.png (1MB, 1253x532px) Image search: [Google]
1486872637419.png
1MB, 1253x532px
>Somewhere around 4 or 5 years old
>Family has dalmatian
>Not a puppy but still not fully grown
>Standing out on the porch
>House is on a pretty steep hill, porch is raised fairly high off of the ground
>Dog walks out and heads for the stairs to go to the yard
>Pick her up
>Drop her off the high side of the porch
>She hits the ground and couldn't get up, just lays there in a crumpled pile
>Probably had at least a broken leg
>Parents take her to the vet and I never see her again
>Not sure if she died from her injuries or if they put her to sleep, but she died
I fucking love dogs now and would never dream of hurting one in any way aside from self-defense, but I distinctly remember wanting to do it because I liked the feeling of somethings life being completely in my hands. Shit was pretty autistic now that I think about it.
>>
File: IMG_20150608_150018200.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150608_150018200.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
Killed goats, pigs, chickens, rabbits and a dog once
>>
I used to torture insects and frogs when I was little. Dont know why just felt curious.
I like animals
>>
>>36703280
put a cat in a plastic bag
>>
>>36703490
>all these triggered responses and threats on a Islamo-Christian radiator dismantling commune
I hope those responses are bait, it's like I'm reading youtube comments on an animal cruelty video.
>>
I used to eat meat :(
>>
>>36715233
You're killing more animals than you were before.
Theres a whole lot more into the process but the main issue is you eat more square acres to survive than the equivalent meat would have eaten to survive to give you the same level of calories. This means you're being vastly less efficient which means more acres of greens need to be made just for you. This means tilling the fields, pesticides, possibly anti-insect gmo style plants and clearing areas for more fields if that lifestyle catches on otherwise we couldn't grow enough food, cheaper labor being need.
All of that kills animals like field mice, rabbits, foxes, deer, pheasants, basically everything you'd find living off the land in your average farm and the fish that get the runoff. Then more cause those cheaper paid laborers can't afford your lifestyle and support themselves so they're now also eating cheaper to buy beef.

Tl;dr vegetarianism and veganism in the long run and grand scheme of things actually kill more than they save. You ass.
>>
File: 1473300316691.png (1MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1473300316691.png
1MB, 1280x1920px
>>36715357
This is bait. Don't listen to this.
>>
>>36715879
wew lad

not an argument, cuck
>>
File: 1307143374770.jpg (12KB, 348x294px) Image search: [Google]
1307143374770.jpg
12KB, 348x294px
>Showering
>see small spider in the shower on the wall
>get freaked out cause scared shitless of bugs
>point shower head and he washes down the drain, I assume it drowned
>continue shower but sorta feel bad in the back of my mind

>fastforward to that night
>fall asleep
>have horrible nightmare
>trapped in massive thick web
>its the spider that washed down the drain
>its massive and has me stuck in its web
>i'm freaking out
>the spider simply grabs me and cries
>"you killed me, you killed me, you killed me"
>wake up
>heaviest breathing in my life
>feel bad for a few days over this
>>
>>36715357

Please stop spreading bulIshit.

http://now.howstuffworks.com/2017/03/07/meat-eaters-consume-more-plants-vegetarians
>>
>>36703280
When you eat animals you're supporting factory farming, which kills animals, so in that sense yeah. An actual legit animal? Not from what I know. My dad hunted some deer a few times. Deer jerky is the best shit ever.

Oh, and if you're talking about insects, then yes.

Just remembered something. I've killed salamanders, toads/frogs, and other small animals like that.
>>
I saw a mouse run behind a cutting board in my kitchen. So I grabbed a rolling pin and pushed the cutting board into the wall with it.
There was no blood and the mouse was dead almost instantly.
I ended up feeding it to my cat who ate it almost instantly.
>>
File: 1491654027467.jpg (109KB, 502x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491654027467.jpg
109KB, 502x1024px
>>36703280
Had to crush my fish, he had some kind of illness that made him float and lived in agony. I would never hurt a doggo
>>
>>36703280
That picture Made me laugh out loud
>>
>>36710924
Fucking Victor man, always eating everything
>>
ive only killed insects,stepped on a crab on accident once and killed it

watched a buddy of mine throw a frog into the wall full force 'for lulz'. i didnt find it that funny, i felt bad for pepe
>>
>>36705977

Why? Their existence is insignificant man can do what he wants with animals
>>
File: crying.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
Yes.

>work at an animal shelter as paid staff
>as part of the work, we rehome to public and as such have to do cat/dog meets with them inside a closed room (where public have access)
>I work with the cats
>a cat has came in from a loving home but they couldn't look after it, it's in a temporary shelter so less secure/more awkward
>doing a family meet with just myself and public, little girl attempts to pick it up too quickly and blocks me
>cat launches, runs towards the end of the room just as another load of pubic open the door
>cat escapes
>it's bonfire night
>lose cat, because it's bonfire night fireworks overnight
>come in the next morning, cat got spooked by fireworks and ran across the road, got hit by a car
>hold it together but have mini-breakdowns where I tear up for the next month

tl;dr: family loved cat escapes from workplace and gets hit by a car.

Still sorta blame myself but these things happen, I suppose. Was a few months ago. My first escapee in two years, too.
>>
Yes, I had to euthanize my 13 year old spaniel after he ate a chicken bone. Cried like a little bitch.
>>
>>36706941
>vore fetish
Same here mate. I feel like buying a small feeder mouse or something, just to swallow it whole to feel it writhe around in my stomach before digesting. I hate killing animals, so I probabky won't do it.

However, I did get a few guppies or some shit out of the family fishtank when I was about 15 and swallowed about 6.
>>
>>36703355
Who gives a shit about bugs, kill them anyway. Theyre disgusting. Unless its a bee or something similar. Theyre good bois and dont touch em.
>>
when I was 4 there was a fish pond in the back of this restaurant I used to go to with my family.

I used to scoop up little fish in my hands and rip them in half while laughing

kinda fucked up in retrospect
>>
>>36716758
aaaayyyyy victooooor!
>>
File: neat.jpg (29KB, 344x335px) Image search: [Google]
neat.jpg
29KB, 344x335px
>>36703280
You shouldn't kill animals OP.
>>
>>36708863
tell me more about halal. Is it as cruel as people say?
>>
Sort of not sure if it counts
>be me
>be 14
>use to spend time at campsite my grandfather owned
>he would have me do small jobs here and there
>one day 8 year old kid arrives with his grandfather
>his grandfather and my grandfather tell us to gtfo and go entertain ourselves pretty much
>i go to sit and relax maybe enjoy some nice scenery
>kid goes of on his own
>notcaringaboutthe8yearoldkidwonderingthe wildernessbyhimself.jpeg
>he finds me about half an hour later saying he found a dead dog
>ask him to show me what he means
>its actually a fox that had fucked itself up trying to jump over some barbed wire
>decide to bury it seemed the respectful thing to do
>pick a patch of soil to dig a grave with some tools from the camps tool shed
>while digging hit concrete
>gypsieswerehere.png
>fuck it not digging another hole this shit is tiring
>use shovel to get fox in the hole
>head and legs don't fit in the hole
>decide i should use an axe to cave its head in
then squash it down with a shovel
>tell the kid to fuck off dont fancy scaring two people with this
>try and cave in the head
>bone is strong and pelt is tough as fuck
>it wimpers
cont?
>>
>>36709396
You owe it to your companion to let them go out with dignity

I was lucky enough to not have to go all through that, my girl Daisy basically died in my arms.

RIP Doggo
>>
>>36709537
Pss anon, confidentially, you still have some semen right at the corner of your mouth. Wouldnt want others to see it right
*winks right behind you*
>>
>>36717503
Yup. Same for kosher. The sihk's were right.
>>
File: 1474105786618.jpg (160KB, 760x430px) Image search: [Google]
1474105786618.jpg
160KB, 760x430px
>>36703490
>Razor filled Meatball
>>
>>36717586
>The head of an animal that is slaughtered using halal methods is aligned with the qiblah. In addition to the direction, permitted animals should be slaughtered upon utterance of the Islamic prayer 'Bismillah' "in the name of God". The slaughter must be performed by a Muslim. Blood must be drained from the veins.
Apocalypse when?
>>
>>36704239

You never want to eat something that has been in contact with a mouse anyway. Those fuckers deserve a painful death.
>>
File: 1491970945222.jpg (82KB, 620x416px) Image search: [Google]
1491970945222.jpg
82KB, 620x416px
>>36703280
All dickheads in this thread, or anywhere else, bragging about killing animals, insects, or any living things, will be killed with the same method they used to kill. Human filth like that does not deserve to live.

I do not come to check what any human filth responds.
>>
>>36706349

You're a massive, massive pussy.
>>
>>36703490
solid bait, well written and sufficiently edgy. 8.5/10
>>
No because I'm not a complete sociopath.
>>
>>36706248
This is actually the main reason people get bit by recluses, they prefer damp and to be out of sunlight, which is why they love hiding behind shit and in peoples shoes and cellars.
>>
I absolutely hate snails.

I have a garden with growing vegetables. There are often snails hiding or openly fucking with my tomatoes.

So I pick a lot of them up, put them in a bowl and pour salt all over it. Fuck them, no regret.

Sometimes when I see a big snail, I destroy its shell by hitting it on the ground and removing remaining parts of it. Then I put cinnamon juice on it. I hate those little fucks.

Also hammer them randomly sometimes. Just once so that they suffer.

I also tried to burn one once with a gaz lighter. That was the only time I felt bad, the little fuckers were burning slowly.

I don't like animals in particular, but I don't want them to suffer especially. Except snails. Fuck those parasites.
>>
Had to kill a mouse once that one of my cats had caught and eviscerated but left alive. Almost cried. Guess I'm not le meme psychopath.
>>
>>36711593

This. Cats are useless little shits for women and nu males. Domestic animals in general are fucking useless, except dogs, sometimes, when their owner isn't some fuckwit that let them bark 24/7
>>
>>36709491
Shut the fuck up, you retard it's a dog.
>>
I never used to care. I'd mostly kill large fish when spear fishing, I wouldn't even eat them and now the thought makes me sick. I own a bird and she loves me. She waits for me to get home and is so happy to see me. If she never died or if anything happened to her I don't know what I'd do. I accidentally killed a bird at a golf course once, I still think about it 15 years on.
>>
>>36703280

I killed quite a few human beings in afghanistan and had to have my old doggo put down last month but other than that no
>>
File: latest.gif (4KB, 200x251px) Image search: [Google]
latest.gif
4KB, 200x251px
>>36703280
8 deer
1 elk
5 rabbits
2 boar
10 squirrels
Dozens of turkeys
Hundreds of ducks and pheasant
I hunt a lot.
>>
>>36705794
I use to stomp frogs that got in my pool, then some of the frog juice got in my eye and I got salmonella. the only other animal I would kill are ants, they are get in through my shitty window and climb around on my monitor.
>>
>>36718773
>grampa made me boar hunt using a fucking spear not once but 5 times
>still scream like a bitch and panic brake when i'm about to hit thumper
>>
>>36718834
I do the same thing man.
Always have to laugh at myself when killing and butchering an animal doesn't even raise my hear rate, but running of a armadillo by accident will fry my nerves for the rest of the day.
>>
>>36718909
>heart
>over
Seriously fuck phone posting.
>>
I only kill flies and mosquito
Everything else, spiders and moths I take outside.
>>
So... One time I killed my friend's pet rabbit accidentally and they never found out it was me
>>
I smashed a mouse's head in with a cricket bat and its eyes went all over the place. Also i sometimes find slugs and snails in my kitchen at night so i grab the tongs and fling the cunts into the wall at high speed.
>>
Shot a rooster with a compound bow then stretched its spine, kill a fair few rabbits, kill a goanna and bearded lizard- I live on an Australian farm so its common to kill stuff
>>
Killed thousands of bugs. No one cared.

Drowned a mouse stuck to a glue trap once for fun and now suddenly I'm the asshole. baka desu senpai
>>
>>36710163
>beat the shit out of you
>pile of human waste.
Unless you are a vegan, you're not really in a position to point finger here.
>>
Several baby cats at my grandfather's command (some cat let its babies in a parcel of land so we had to shoo them off) and a dog with a hunting knife.

And no, Im not scum. I eat steaks, chicken, beef and pork every week.
>>
All you guys are faggots, last year I killed an ostrich with a baseball bat. It's one leg was broken, so I kinda had to put it out, didn't want to use a knife because that would've been messy. It took 3 hits to the skull before it was dead. The fucker hurt me as well.
>>
I cut the throats of some chickens and ducks then ate them a few times.
>>
>>36703398
Storygano pls bb
>>
>>36708323
elaborate
orig
>>
>>36709764
date me anon pls
>>
>>36715099
>it's like I'm reading youtube comments on an animal cruelty video.
Most youtube comments on such videos are about recognizing that this was bait?
>>
File: a03.png (439KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
a03.png
439KB, 600x401px
>>36703490
Brilliant idea mate.
I will give that to my sister and report back
>>
File: 1493611368201.png (331KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493611368201.png
331KB, 512x512px
>>36703280
>when I was 13 I put my pet rabbit in a pillow case and slammed it against the furniture
>parents found out and took me too some mental place full of autistic kids with "anger issues"
> they diagnose me as psycopath and then I was let out after 3 weeks of them testing pulls on me to see if my mood changed
>entire time I was there I would just act really nice and smart so they let me out early
>>
>>36707450
>goes to animal killing thread
>get's mad at people killing animals

are you people actually retarded?
>>
File: Contemplative Pepe 3.png (97KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
Contemplative Pepe 3.png
97KB, 300x277px
>>36720952
Some morons just like being angry, it's fucking retarded.
>>
>>36716314
poor spideyyyy :(
>>
Acceptable animals to kill :

>wasps (those fuckers sting you for no reason)

>hornets (same reason as wasps)

>rats and mice (dirty and carry diseases that kill millions of people)

>any animal that can kill you for no reason.

>ants (I personally fucking hate ants they went into my pc once and fucked it up. They also tend to go in electronics also.)

Also animals you eat.
>>
I am mentally retarded. Not in an extreme sense, but low IQ and behind in development/poor motor skills. When I was young my family lived in a farmhouse with a huge yard where there used to be crops, surrounded by forest. Around early spring you'd find literally hundreds of mice hiding in small mounds made of moss and hay around the field.

Me and my brothers (one older, one younger; both also retarded) would collect mice and their babies from these mounds and kill them in various ways. Since the babies didn't move much, we used them as target practice with BB guns. I also recall us throwing them in the well and throwing them at the walls/windows of our house. Our dad got really furious when one side was covered in blood after our antics.

Cats from neighbouring houses would sometimes walk close to our yard, so we'd shoot at them too. Don't think we ever hit any of them though. My brother eventually killed the family dog while me and my other brother watched and when we were discovered by our dad he beat the living shit out of us. Never hurt an animal since.

I grew out of that behaviour and never feel compelled to hurt animals anymore, but I don't know if that is the case for my brothers.
>>
ive killed lots of bugs but never a actual animal
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.