[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

another reason why asian girls are better. they actually like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1490495918553.jpg (254KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490495918553.jpg
254KB, 1024x768px
another reason why asian girls are better.
they actually like food and eating . so they are fun to eat with.
>white girls
>never see them eating, are scared to eat.
>have werid food habits or throw up their food afterwards.
>>
>>36703059
Yes, white girls never eat. That's why so many Americans are obese. Because they all hate food. Except Asian Americans
>>
Yes! Good goy! White women are evil dont have white children
>>
>>36703091
back to /poI/ dumbshit
>>
Just gonna have to say, you're either retarded or this is some entry level bait
>>
If you've ever been to an Asian country you'd see how obessesed with dieting and losing weight they are. To Asians things like anorexia/bulimia are not a problem, white parents would try to stop this behavior while Asian parents would encourage it.
>>
Nigga do you even know a single asian girl, they are SUPER obsessed with dieting
>>
>>36703059
White women survive on a diet of starbucks coffee and chad's cum.
>>
>>36703180
>>36703265
This is a meme. Look at all the pics of food they eat that they post on twitter.

Don't talk if you don't know.
>>
>>36703059
The older I get the more I'm realizing Asian girls are the way to go.
>>
>>36703334
And that's probably the only meal they ate that day.
>>
>>36703464
Except when they post breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Anime isn't real life.
>>
>>36703486
You should take your own advice and stop being delusional about reality and basing your opinions off of photos on Instagram and tv shows....
even without taking all these things into consideration your opinion is obviously wrong because we All know that the average white American woman is fat, while the average Japanese/Korean woman is underweight.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.