[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm doing it. who's coming with me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Into-the-wild.jpg (33KB, 300x442px) Image search: [Google]
Into-the-wild.jpg
33KB, 300x442px
I'm doing it.
who's coming with me
>>
So many young guys saw that movie and tried it, only to come back broke with their tails between their legs after like 3 weeks. Its a lot harder to do than the movie suggests. Gotta make money somehow, gotta eat and drink, sleep etc.
>>
>>36702499
No you won't.You're a faggot.
>>
Alaska is no joke
You can just start walking and climb mountains no man has climbed
>>
>>36702531
They were probably pussies that were afraid of dying.
I would do more preparation and planning than he did, I wouldn't go to Alaska either, probably Oregon.
>>
>>36702696

lol, what the fuck are you going to do in oregon? Walk around? Where are you going to live? How will you get around, how will you eat? Its not that easy to escape.
>>
This movie made me want to do this, but living in England there really isn't that much appeal to it. Pretty much everywhere is cold and rainy unless its summer, and even then it's not certain.
>>
>>36702499
Did it. Ask me anything
>>
>>36702499
>live in Europe
>tfw I will NEVER get to escape to great Alaskan wilderness
>>
>>36702726
Build a small shelter away from everything, bring seeds for a garden, can everything i don't eat for winter, trap and hunt animals, water will come easy, fish.

I know this is hard to comprehend for a car/house cuck.
>>
>>36702795
how long were you out there and how was it?
>>
>>36702795
why did you come back?
shock this wasn't original
>>
>>36702874
A year and a half. The greatest thing I have ever done.
>>36702886
Mom died and I inherited the house. I'm a hikikomori now.
>>
>>36702822
lol wot
there are tons of isolated places in literally every single country. if u want to go full adventurer just go to northern finland and freeze your ass off and live off berries. or you could go to some shitty creepy forest in poland and do the same.
>>
>>36702982
Would selling the house and doing it again be preferable? How self-sufficient and isolated were you?
>>
>>36702982
Forgot to ask, where did you do it at?
>>
>>36702982
I suppose there could've been worse endings to that story, She leave you any money too. Daycent setup there lad, other than your mother dying. My condolences to you
>>
>>36703055
I had nothing to lose so I just did it. I'm too comfy now to go back. I wasn't very isolated. I was essentially just homeless, but I did spend I lot of time hiking.
>>36703164
All over Europe
>>36703214
50,000. Should be able to stretch it along with the 30,000 my grandmother left me.
>>
I have a fantasy of going deep into the Amazon or Congo rainforest and meeting up with some tribe and have them teach me shit.

I don't see that ever happening though.
>>
File: the_destruction.jpg (80KB, 1238x848px) Image search: [Google]
the_destruction.jpg
80KB, 1238x848px
When I have $15k I leave
Hopefully by Christmas.
>West coast
>mexico
>East coast
>British isles
>central Europe
>East Europe
>Mediterranean
>Arabia
>French foreign legion when I run out of money.
>>
>>36702499
There's a difference between being a tough independent person and depression.

That kid was just suicidal and if you bring him up to anyone who lives in Alaska they will either quickly change the subject or roll their eyes.

Watch "Alone in the Wilderness" instead where a badass old man builds a fucking log cabin with his bare hands and looks like Popeye
>>
>>36703818
He was not suicidal, he was more idealistic than anything. He grew very dismayed with society.
>>
>>36702499
I'm doing it too, just wait 13 years then i'm ready to do it
>>
>>36704621
This (and NEETdom) is what happens when society alienates white males. If they don't care about us, we won't contribute to society then!
>>
>>36704621
why are you waiting so long
>>
>>36705177
A man have to work and i need money to buy a truck, probably it will not take 13 years to buy one but will take some time to get the amount of money i need
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.