[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met any cute handicapped girls? Would you ever date one?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1493290004397.png (157KB, 422x309px) Image search: [Google]
1493290004397.png
157KB, 422x309px
Have you ever met any cute handicapped girls? Would you ever date one?
>>
File: mygirlfriend.jpg (505KB, 918x1632px) Image search: [Google]
mygirlfriend.jpg
505KB, 918x1632px
>>36702169
Yes.

Handicapped men should commit suicide, like, now. They have nothing of value and actually waste space and resources. At least handicapped girls can still bear children, and most of them don't have genetic conditions.
>>
>>36702169
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA5HZUPJsAc&lc

I want to fuck this retard all day and night and cure her disabilities with my magic cum
>>
I want to date a deaf or mute girl so bad.
>>
>>36702169
Christ no, I used to meet up with one from time to time, she even had the nerve to fall for me. She was a walking T-Rex because she had some issues with her arms and the voice of an screeching Pterodactyl.

Found out later that she got raped by her actual "boyfriend" which was a big plus in my book. Because she's both a cripple physically and mentally now.
>>
File: pepecherone.jpg (94KB, 611x425px) Image search: [Google]
pepecherone.jpg
94KB, 611x425px
>>36702294
Aw, man, that sucks. So did she friendzone you and choose to rationalize staying with her rapist now? Just so you know, anon, that's not just exclusive to handicapped girls but all women. Women just don't want to be treated decently. Guess that's why I'm MGTOW -- I refuse to be an asshole to girls. Oh well, guess I'll just spend all my money on myself and not tip any fucking cunt servers. :)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.