[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't ework out becuase I'm autistic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 13500751.jpg (49KB, 600x890px) Image search: [Google]
13500751.jpg
49KB, 600x890px
So I quit my wage day job and I'm prepping daily to do a physical screening before Oct to get a contract into BUDs or Navy Diver (whichever since I scuba dive recreationally anyway).

I have an autistic friend (which I doubt becuase he completely functional) who I occasionally hang out with and play videogames with. He's not a bad guy and we get along pretty well since we both kinda have the same intrests in movies music and playing instruments.

Anyway last time I saw him he ask about me why I was I working out to which I told why and then I asked him of he would like to join me on my runs/core workouts (Since he's is a neet and gets disability). He responded by saying autistic peoples muscles don't delvop the same way and can't.

>Austism means your muscles aren't the same.

Im no doctor but that is bullshit. I been thinking about that comment for about three days and it's just makes me rage even now. How the fuck can some be so defeatist they need to find an excuse for it? I don't think I be mad if he told me "nah man it just ain my thing," which is understandble.

On top of it the dude constantly complains about not having a gf, and being depressed. More then half of which would be solved by actually doing something active.

Please tell me none of you are like this or think this is okay.
>>
>>36701805
Weakness. And complete acceptance of that weakness as an excuse to not better yourself.

It's so much easier to be like "oh darn, now I can't do this because of that" vs. having to drag your ass out of bed every day and get to the gym for an hour and a half.

I understand it and I sympathize, because sometimes it sucks, but having JUST gotten back from the gym and pushed my bench to 475, fuck that pansy ass cuck.

Besides, having someone at the gym with you is like a weight around your neck. It'll only add time and take gains. Fuck em. Headphones and podcasts are your best friends.
>>
>>36701906
375 jesus fuck, that'd be awesome though. One rep's only about 420.
>>
autism makes people move clumsily and can therefore not perform certain physical feats.
>>
>>36702180
No that's just you not ever excersisng those muscle groups.

Don't tell me you need to be a gymnastic pro to do a pushup or crunch.
>>
>>36702180
Bullshit.

Bench press
Squats
Dead Lift

literally all you need to do. Also all massive muscle groups that even the clumsiest person in existence would have a hard time fucking up besides dropping the weight trying to get it on the bar, etc.

Add in some cardio as long as you're not such a fucking spaz that you flail yourself off the treadmill into the person next to you.

Fuck your excuses.
>>
>>36701906
muscle building is self-improvement for dumb people
>>
>>36702291
Muscle building is the icing on the cake for an already impressive man.

It's cute that you try and phrase it as something to look down upon when you can't even get up the willpower to make it to a gym though. :3
>>
>>36702291
not really into body building more so on endurance and body weight drills.
You cannot work on Body building until you first strengthen the core/cardiovascular endurance.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.