[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a bigger meme? >Just be urself >It gets better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: kysfgt.jpg (167KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kysfgt.jpg
167KB, 1920x1080px
What's a bigger meme?
>Just be urself
>It gets better
>>
>>36700878
>don't worry anon, you will find an girlfriend someday, it will come automatically :))))

stfu normans, i know i will be alone my whole existence
>>
>>36700878
Those aren't memes, they're correct for the majority of people. If you're not one of those people, then look for therapy or some other form of self-improvement or wallow in your failure. Anyone who just dismisses these things deserves to be unhappy.
>>
>>36700878
>Just be urself
This. It really does get better since you eventually get fed up with the thoughts and just stop giving a fuck
>>
>>36701007
Just don't cry about it when one of us spergs out and hopefully kills one of your loved ones
>>
File: file.png (583KB, 736x871px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
583KB, 736x871px
>>36700878
Hey there pal! Its me, cloud, the serial dog rapist. Just wanted to say that although it really does seem like you wont ever find the fulfillment you need, I promise you it will.

Sending good vibes through the power of the internet!
>>
>dick size doesn't really matter to most women

I hate when norms lie to robots make themselves feel better
>>
>>36701264
>implying you could even kill someone
you'll probably try some anime or cod shit and get wrecked by a 70 year old tranny.
>>
>LOOKS DONT MATTER
>GIRLS JUST WANT A GUY WITH A NICE PERSONALITY WHO RESPECTS THEM

Whoever says this should be killed
>>
life is the biggest meme
>>
>>36700878
>Just be urself
I think this one triumphs over the others because it just shows sums up the whole way of thinking of normies.
Normies are, well, "normal", that's where the whole issue is. They are perfectly within the average, consistently within the majority, and they can very easily find people alike.
What this does to their minds, on a very fundamental level, is that they grow to project themselves in other people. "i am normal, you are normal, we are all normal" they live their lives assuming everyone is like them
Such logic never makes sense for a robot because a robot is very aware of his differences with everyone else, he doesn't project himself on others and understands that people just won't be like him, he lives assuming everyone is different from him.
For a normie there cannot be a person that is not normal. What is fun for them is fun for everyone, what is right for them is right for everyone, what happens to them happens to everyone, what they can do can be done by everyone. Fucked up part is, they will be right most of the time, because normies will always be a majority. This means that their "model" won't be challenged and they won't consider that they (everyone) are wrong.
So inside their minds they create a "positive" model of the world where their self and society are codependent and work in agreement with each other.
"just be yourself" is the expression of the whole normie mental model of the world "i am normal, i interact normally with normal people and normally find normal friends and normal gfs" "you just have to be normal to find those things, and we are all normal so you just have to act normal. For them, finding relationships with people just happens naturally because everyone is like them, so you just have to be like them to partake of those relationships, and guess what they do in order to do so? They just "are" themsleves, what does any other person need to do? "be" himself
>>
>>36701568
Nah I'd place a backpack in a crowded place, with explosives and fill the rest of it with nails or ball bearings. Simple as that.
>>
>>36701500
They're assuming you have a 5 inch dick (which is still small but you can make it work) just like they assume you're a 5/10 when you tell them that you're too ugly to have relationships and they assume it's your personality that needs to change.
>>
It gets better is half true because you'll eventually get to rock bottom and it'll either get better or you'll just get desensitized to how shitty your life is
>>
File: 1483663095187.jpg (24KB, 295x263px) Image search: [Google]
1483663095187.jpg
24KB, 295x263px
>>36700878
its so funny how you people think that "just be yourself" and "it gets better" are literal. theres a deeper meaning to both phrases. "just be yourself" for example, on the surface it means dont conform and act how you want to, not to force yourself. but the deeper meaning to that is to "just be yourself", find who you really are and BE that person. its not just going to be handed to you, you're always changing, its up to you to become the best you you can be. and "it gets better", its not a phrase giving you false hope of a better life, it means as you get older you amass more and more experiences and the little things that happen to you seem smaller and smaller and less significant to you. you age and become wise, and the world appears more and more bright after you experience all the hardships in life. think deeper anons.
>>
Just be yourself, definitely. Life is changing yourself to be part of a whole. Nobody is ever expected to actually be themselves. That would be ridiculous, there'd be pissing in the streets.

It gets better is legitimately true, but only because high school is intentionally a sieve to make weak children commit suicide, so if you made it out, unless you're destined to be a hobo, things will only get better from there.
>>
>>36701702
Texas is a meme-state.
>>
>be pedo
>see gay "it gets better" psa on TV
>tfw
>>
It's for normalfags, not robots.
>>36702560
They're just platitudes. You're putting way too much thought into stuff people say that's on the same level as what they wrote in yearbooks just to have something to say.
>>
File: 1483382054825.png (229KB, 628x708px) Image search: [Google]
1483382054825.png
229KB, 628x708px
>JUST bee ursself
is the bigger meme, because the other one is true. You don't need love or other people to find joy in the world.
>>
>>36702779
i just wish people didnt think so pessimistically. it takes alot of words to explain, yeah, but its something you could get right away if you thought better of others
>>
>>36700878
>the serial dog rapist.

Pics desu?
>>
>>36700878
>you just gotta try again / you just gotta try harder
>>
>DANCE/SING/PLAY AS IF YOU WERE ALONE
>>
File: C3qTzofUYAEbilN.jpg (72KB, 749x932px) Image search: [Google]
C3qTzofUYAEbilN.jpg
72KB, 749x932px
>>36700878
It gets better
Because in reality it doesn't and it's a known fucking lie normies use to try and control you.
>>
Just be yourself is true

It gets better... well it can. It also gets worse
>>
Being yourself works when you realize that social anxiety is holding yourself back.
>>
"Suicide is never the answer" is the biggest meme of them all.
>>
>>36700878
Saw pic related, and just had to say
>tfw no yandere gf
>>
File: 1363274976284.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1363274976284.png
346KB, 439x500px
>>36700878
>tfw after years of self-development you finally realise what "b urself" really means, and how profound it is.
>tfw you realise that none of the people who give it as advice can truly grasp the meaning of that phrase.
>tfw the people who receive that advice think its just a trite platitude.
>tfw robots just think its a meme.

>>36701713
>the "I'm fundamentally different in some un-quantifyable way so that's why I'm a robot" meme

I'm afraid this isn't true anon. You're not special, you're just wounded, and you probably have shit social skills. Nothing that can't be fixed. But you'll probably never try because to do so would undermine the identity you've built around the assumption that there's something fundamentally different about you. You and the rest of r9k are engaging in the same kind of special-snowflake circlejerk that otherkin and genderqueers are engaged in on Tumblr right now.
>>
>"it's okay to talk about your problems to your councilor anon, they totally wont throw you in a loony bin the moment you mention death"
>>
>>36701106
It doesn't get better, it's just different.
>>
File: 768.png (282KB, 680x1059px) Image search: [Google]
768.png
282KB, 680x1059px
It gets better is a much bigger case of bullshit than jusbeyorself. Bee yourself is actual advice. It is something you do. "it gets better" is a prediction, a type of blind faith in the future.

Beeing yourself works for normalfags, at least
>>
>>36700878

just be yourself is one of the most widely misinterpreted pieces of advice ever.

The point being, stop trying to make adjustments in your behavior / act differently around certain people in hopes that you will get their approval. It's a part of honesty. Just do what you freaking want and if people don't like it, then so be it.
>>
>>36701790
fucking normies
Orangutanal
>>
File: tumblr_nn2ipnYtWS1qjmfj1o2_540.png (238KB, 540x257px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn2ipnYtWS1qjmfj1o2_540.png
238KB, 540x257px
>>36700878
>Tumblr: "Just be urself"
>Also encourages people to be transgender and otherkin
>>
>just be yourself
>???
>loss
>performed sudoko
>death
>profit
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.