[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/zero friends/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1364752856084[1].png (397KB, 438x498px) Image search: [Google]
1364752856084[1].png
397KB, 438x498px
Friendless robots, what led you to have no friends? What happened with the last friend you had? Do you want to have friends again?
>>
>>36699937
>be me, in hs
>have intense love for pokemon
>always talk about pokemon to my friends, I know deep inside they love it even though they act uninterested
>they can't refuse me because I'm too nice and they would seem like an asshole if they rejected me
>time goes on
>people grow distant to me
>the extra classes I take are finally catching up to me, barely passing my classes
>talk to less and less people as they keep their distance from me, and I can't reach out to them in return because I'm fucking studying
>fucking depression kicks in. everytime i get to talk to someone I try to explain them my crippling depression but they don't give a fuck.
>I do this by asking "hey what's up", and when they reply "nothing much, you?", I tell them about the difficulties of my life. they genuinely don't look like they don't care.
>On my fucking breaking point
>Sweat all day every day, start smelling horrible
>Get a fucking haircut to show how fucked I am. Hair so thin I look like I'm almost fucking bald
>It only amplifies the effects of my horribly disfigured face

Time goes on, keep studying. Have to finish a big fucking project soon. One day I realize that since I'm not going to keep taking this extra class next year, I could talk to my teacher on how I shouldn't really do this big project since the project itself lasts 2 years. I do this and ask for a more basic project instead. She refuses, saying that I should finish what I've started.

>fuckme.jpg
>one day at school, talk to this roastie
>she is in my class, she also has to do this project but with a different teacher.
>realize she'll also stop taking this class next year so it's also pointless for her to do this 2-year long project
>tell her this
>"I know anon, I already talked to my teacher and she she cancelled my project. I'm doing a simpler 1-year long project instead"
>wat.png
>get fucking angry. how is this just?
cont.
>>
>>36699937
>what led you to have no friends?
idk people just fade away, especially if you live far apart, things change and you don't see them anymore
that and I pushed away a lot of people intentionally
also I stopped using facebook
>What happened with the last friend you had?
I tried to get him a job where I was working and he bailed on me then I got super burned out and quit and never tried to set things right with him after that. that was 4 years ago.
>Do you want to have friends again?
desperately
>>
>>36699937
cont.
>tell her "If you fucking do that I'll talk to the fucking principle and snitch you out. What you're doing is against the school rules"
>she gets angry, leaves.
>fucking bitch.
>life goes on as normal, nothing out of the ordinary. still fucking depressed. sometimes entertain myself by thinking of school shootings.
>think I won't fail this term.
>feelsgoodman

People barely speak to me anymore though.
-------------------------------------------------

Cool story huh? This story isn't about me, by the way. I wrote it from the perspective of a friend from our school. I'm 100% sure he'll fucking shoot up the place one day.
I'm just a robot who actually has friends and this guy really annoys me. That roastie was a friend of mine too.
I tried being friends with him but shit happened so now I rarely talk to him.
>>
>>36699937
>be homeschooled
>live in small town
>have plenty of friends because everyone knows everyone
>move to suburbs outside big city at 13
>never make any friends
>fast forward 14 years
>only people I know are work acquaintances and they all have their own lives
Yes, I want friends but when you and your peers get older, no one wants to be your friend, because everyone usually has plenty.
>>
I just sort of stopped contacting them. I've never had many friends but I did have one good one. After High school he went away for college and became a chad, and i became embarrassed of how much of a failure I was compared to him. After a while i stopped responding to his calls and texts and I haven't spoken to him in almost a year. I miss him but I am okay with being alone; friends are exhausting and I have little interest in making new ones
>>
>>36700486
You didn't ask him why he bailed on you?
>>
>>36700496
Another case of having friends as a kid and then forgetting how to make friends. Why the fuck is this happening?
>>
>>36700497
Kind of an asshole move, ghosting your friend like that. You pretty much deserve being friendless.
>>
>>36700822
I don't know if it's a good idea, people usually make shitty excuses, only makes things awkward
>>
I am not sure but I think culture and wageslavery changes people to behave in most vile way possible.

Like wage slavery forces people to act like most suspicious jew where you have to watch every sentence you say or either it will be used against you, also culture is forcing people to act "cool" everything that is not mainstream is wierd and stupid, for love of god dont open subject about video games or cartoons you are such fucking wierdo, just talk how many times have you been on coffee today and how you went to drink beer at bar and watched many sluts.
Just talk about stupid over casual shit like weather jesus fuck I hate normies.

This reminded me how stupid and bitter people are in McDicks I will quit this month
>>
Friends were just classmates who had no better option, went uni and I stayed in my home town and worked. Cool with it for about a year, now I want friends but I'm too socially fucked to get friends.. It's hard to make friends if you have none to start off with and I'm too shy to ever respond to any message I get
>>
Has anyone ever tried that meetup website for hobbies and that, I'm to the point I'll give it a go
>>
>>36700822
oh I knew why lol he was afraid of seeing this girl who was also there at the time. see we all had worked at another place on the west side...

my life is over ;~;

so many good times and it's all just fucking over now kill me fuck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.