[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am waiting to die, I am spending my life putting the least

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (590KB, 1532x2052px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
590KB, 1532x2052px
I am waiting to die, I am spending my life putting the least possible effort into it, I am broken and weak, women always sensed that and knew to stay away from me, the cause of my depression is my depression, my inadequacies to be successful cripple me even further, I feel excluded, today I cancelled my hiking trip because I realized just how wierd I look, and these days only beautiful Instagram people with the latest gear are considered acceptable for hiking, I would probably be reported by some woman for walking too close behind her, so I cancelled it because I don't want to be some wierd guy alone in the woods, that part of society is not for me, I am not allowed. Exlcuded. Shunned.
Where I am allowed is not in view of others, where I won't be talked about and children won't hide behind their parents, look at that wierd man!
I have consigned myself to living with my mother, and eventually I will live on the dole I assume, my life is not a life, I have to just remain calm and breathe. Life to some is a successful voyage, to others it becomes a shipwreck and one must salvage what one can.
I must become satisfied with living in the past, I will become old with no children to enjoy for company, and my life will be torn asunder by death, which we tried to avoid through reproduction.
I had plans, I wanted to meditate and build a home in the woods, I wanted to know. But the judgemental women shunned me, I was too nice, I was too this, so then I became a bodybuilder, but to no avail, I have been crushed, if just one woman had come along just one, it would have given me the strength to continue, but now my soul reserves are empty, my vigor is through, and I kneel before the sword ready to accept my fate whatever it may be.
>>
>>36699606
What was in the bowl?
>>
Kys
Originalto
>>
File: 1364527750568.png (2MB, 1020x982px) Image search: [Google]
1364527750568.png
2MB, 1020x982px
>waiting around to die
People like you should be dissected and have your organs given to those who actually deserve them.
>>
File: Caspar_David_Friedrich_021[1].jpg (1MB, 2004x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Caspar_David_Friedrich_021[1].jpg
1MB, 2004x1400px
>>36699606

sheeit I'm not too far from this state
>>
I am deeply afraid of when I am older, and people don't treat me so lightly as they do when your younger. I imagine that it will be tough and lonely. I am just able to get by because I look young still, so people aren't that uncomfortable by me being quiet.
I like to play soccer but I probably won't be able to when I'm older, I'll be asked to leave the premises, adults don't really play sports...
>>
Normies subconsciously sense this, life truly is only in youth, reproduction is to preserve youth, so that someone can consciously live in a healthy and vigorous body once again for a short while, and so we begin mating early, preparing for that dark and rickety journey ahead of us which can only be made less fearful by the company of others, and together we will enter the gates of Black Forest together forever. But for those without others, this becomes a terrifying experience, we must face the brutality of nature and the elements alone, though we are alive it is futile, it is temporary, it is not forever, whereas through children life continues.
>>
We're just complicated ants, one human alone is useless. All great projects are done in groups, leadership is a social position, we must network to get anywhere.
>>
>>36699734
Maybe I should be dissected, your probably right
>>
">tfw too intelligent": the thread
>>
>>36699743
This is a bad state because you want to scream because you are so frustrated and there is nothing you can do, but soon you get sleepy and it's time to sleep. And when I wake up I forget and repeat the same day over and over, ouch I won't do that again, ow I really won't, ow
>>
Normies on here truly don't understand true suffering, if you have a job, your own house, a car, friends, or a girlfriend you are not a robot and should leave and go to /soc/ or /b/, everybody gets frustrated over women you are not a robot for that, robots are people who truly suffer day to day and are extremely different from the rest of society
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.