[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /bitter as fuck/ here? It's getting seriously worrying.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1473090804306.jpg (105KB, 564x781px) Image search: [Google]
1473090804306.jpg
105KB, 564x781px
Who else /bitter as fuck/ here?
It's getting seriously worrying.
>>
>>36699253
>bitter as fuck
Only towards girls.
>>
>>36699292
Yeah, same for me for the most part.
It's still eating away at my soul though.
>>
>>36699320
>It's still eating away at my soul though.
You'll get used to it if you're young.
>>
>>36699253
I can tell you're bitter as fuck because of the sick anime you posted.
>>
>>36699345
When did you get used to it?
>>
>>36699428
When you realize that women are vile creatures, when you'll stop harboring hope about meeting that special one. That kind of bitterness is liberating but extremely inhumane.
>>
File: 1418962156792.jpg (29KB, 650x456px) Image search: [Google]
1418962156792.jpg
29KB, 650x456px
>every time you give someone the benefit of a doubt you get fucked
>people call you an asshole because you just assume the worst of everyone even though you're always right
>>
>>36699486
>women are vile creatures
I know
>you'll stop harboring hope about meeting that special one
How do I stop deluding myself into thinking that maybe some women out there are worth it?
>>
>>36699550
>never speak your assumptions out
>NEVER say I told you so
Just change topics, never fire that last barb you want to. More satisfying, less social hassle
>>
File: 1493501261439.jpg (59KB, 1023x681px) Image search: [Google]
1493501261439.jpg
59KB, 1023x681px
>>36699486
>girl takes interest in me
>asks about my past relationships
>say I had one gf(practice)
>she asks if I thought she was pretty
>said she was "alright" to make it known that I'm not still clinging to he
> "But you told her she was pretty, anon. Soo that was a lie? You'd do the same thing to any girl you date. Now I know how all men are!
>Ask her if she still calls men she dumped sexy
>" That's a completely different thing! You are a disgusting pig!

Happened yesterday. Women are fucking stupid.
>>
>>36699613
I'm finally learning this. I have to see this dumb cunt at work that played me a thousand times and I finally just cut her off and ignored her instead of telling her off. It's honestly kind of funny to watch girls lose their social status because they have no idea how to handle it.
>>
>>36699253
Not bitter as much as constant shrill brain noise
>>
>>36699647
Nice job anonium
>>
>>36699292
I am fully willing to cut off my nose to spite some roasties.
Maybe one day I can clone my own progeny.
>>
>>36699569
>How do I stop deluding myself into thinking that maybe some women out there are worth it?
It's hard to explain as it comes like a revelation.
>>
File: IMG_2409.png (864KB, 960x946px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2409.png
864KB, 960x946px
I sincerely hate anyone who
>isn't virgin
>has or had a gf
>has plenty of friends
>who is optimistic or way to happy
>Doesn't have hiv

If you fall under categories above FUCK YOU
>>
>>36699253
you're 15 and it's called being edgy
>>
yeah i get worse every year. i'm actually in a 'good' place in my life and my dissatisfaction has been building up like a geyser.

i guess i can take solace that i'm not a loser who blames all my problems on women though
>>
>>36701532
>>Doesn't have hiv
what
>>
Eeeeyup.

Starting to see that most friendships are banal amusements to people rather than a source of anything meaningful. My genuine desire to love and help people is never reciprocrated. I come off as clingy and weird because we live in a society where a genuine desire for love and connections ( the only thing that really matters) is " uncool". People never treat me with any compassion or consideration even though I go to extreme lengths for others at a moment's notice.

My only solution is lowering my expectations of others. Of course, therein lies the rub.

If I just start having flippant relationships, I can't help but feel guilty. I have a tremendous capacity for love and anytime someone says that they had a bad day, they got fired, they're struggling at university, don't feel happy, Etc. I immediately want to help. I'd be fighting against my own impulse.

And even if I did manage to have a "Casual" ( read: detached) relationship I'd always wonder why we can't really care about one another in a deeper way. What is it about me that makes me so hard to love, when I'm so eager to love others and think I'm pretty cool.

These " casual" " chill " interavtions hurt me worse than no attachments at all.

Oh, and I hate men for rejecting me, having terrible standards and treating me like someone they can pump and dump.

I'm a KHV, but guys always seem to think "oh there's the frumpy autistic girl, if I feel her up I can totally get her to suck my dick" which is incredibly disgusting and repugnant and insulting to me. Even """"""""robots"""""""" do this. Last guy I liked started farting on me.
>>
>>36702611
>learn at an early age that people don't care about genuine relationships as much as I do
>anxiety + low self esteem make me come to the conclusion that faking disinterest in such relationships is the best course of action
>tfw after years of pretending I don't care, I don't know how to interact with people anymore and come off as a callous asshole
>>
>>36702930
Yeah, I'm at a breaking point where that looks like where I might be going.

And it sucks because being open about your warmth is a surefire way to being open to exploitation, abuse, and pain, but it's also the only way of meeting people who understand.

It hurts really bad. I haven't spoken to my """" friends""""" in over a month because they completely took advantage of me. Part of me thinks, " fuck it, they're not capable of anything more, just enjoy your shitposts and video games and having people to laugh with, even if it is emotionally unfullfilling". Another part of me thinks "stop going back and groveling at people who treat you badly. Be alone, if you can't have real relationships". But I don't want to be alone.

My current gameplan is the former. Might come back to the pub and if they ask why I stormed off a while back just be all "hey, it's my fault for expecting things from people". This is obviously a petty attempt at hurting them, but (1) they probably won't catch it, (2) probably won't care, and (3) probably won't make a difference.

But hey, I can fantasise about all the people who ever hurt me regretting it later in life and wishing they never threw away such a good and loyal person. And isn't that happiness?
>>
>>36703162
>being open about your warmth is a surefire way to being open to exploitation, abuse, and pain, but it's also the only way of meeting people who understand
Isn't that the hedgehog dilemna or whatever
Realistically though you're much more likely to meet shitty people than people who understand, so shutting yourself off is probably the better strategy in order to avoid pain.

>Be alone, if you can't have real relationships
>But I don't want to be alone
Unfulfilling relationships aren't worth it. You might be forced to accept at one point that real relationships are extremely rare and that finding one of them is highly unlikely.

What you're describing as your current gameplan sounds like a bad way of dealing with this.
You can fantasize about it but I'm guessing you already know that it doesn't happen because people truly don't give a fuck
>>
>>36699253
only the strong survive...
>>
>>36699647
>sample size of one
>>
File: want_to_beat_them.jpg (257KB, 1020x960px) Image search: [Google]
want_to_beat_them.jpg
257KB, 1020x960px
>>36699253
I'm the loser in every situation ever. I'm a loner, the butt of every joke and will never make anything of myself. I'm just a cold, bitter asshole. If I had a button to blow up the world I'd slam it so fucking hard.
>>
>>36699253
You know the worst part about it? "Improving yourself" only made it worse. Got a job, a car, an apartment, lost weight and went back to school. None of it helped. I'm more bitter now that I'm so dissatified after putting in so much effort. It' all garbage.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.