[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stacy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0668.jpg (22KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.jpg
22KB, 251x242px
>Post on facebook about how I've done real well In school and am transferring to a nice uni
>Stacy that rejected me all through high school messages me
>says she's really happy for me and if I need anything I can Message/text her
>haven't talked to this girl since idk how long
>treated me like scum in high school
>Now I'm doing good in school
>she wants to give me attention

Should I fall for the meme fellow robots and continue to chat up Stacy?
>>
File: IMG_2385.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2385.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>36699236
It's not worth it anon. She's just toying with you
>>
Get dick sucked, drop like is hot.
>>
>>36699236
No, she is doing it so she can look as a good girl to others. She doesn't want your dick, at best you will be her orbiter.
>>
What she lookin' like, Anon? Post picture if possible, if not, give number.
>>
>>36699236
>>says she's really happy for me and if I need anything I can Message/text her

Ask for her hole
>>
From what I hear, girls like this pursue you if you ignore them. Plus, if she drops off the face of the continent, it doesn't really matter as she treated you like garbage.
>>
>>36699236
>Having a kikebook.
>Being friends with the Stacy that rejected you.
>Even contemplating having a conversation with her.
You're a weak willed bitch, aren't you? You would only prove it to her that it was a good decision for her to reject you if you give her the time and day.

At the very best, just respond with a "Thank you" and leave the conversation with that. If she replies with more, don't even respond. It will sting that roasties ego. Which should be your only priority, bitch.
>>
>>36699236
Just be civil, keep it short and sweet.
>>
>>36699356
this
don't respond to her, but you can continue to post about becoming successful and this will make her angry since she hasn't accomplished anything
>>
>>36699370
this
sting the roasterorignale
>>
>>36699418
Idk about that, she goes to a top 20 college. I'm going to a nice college, but definitely not a top one.
>>
>>36699594
Tell her you are a cowboy astronaut millionaire.
>>
>>36699659
>Tell her you are a cowboy astronaut millionaire.

no
>>
Screw Stacy, you'll meet someone better in uni
>>
>>36699678
Throwing her off a balcony isn't going to do anything, calm down and think this out. First, change your picture so you are a black guy. Chicks love black guys, so say you became black at the university. It was a late blooming.
>>
>>36699659
This, anon it's your only hope. Post results.
>>
>>36699236
I think you know the answer.

And the answer is no.
>>
>>36699802
Why? It's that sweet little pussy they fucking abuse us with the thoughts of having a chance. Fuck I wish I never felt anything for stacy. I'm never messenger her back. You guys are right, FUCK STACY.

In the meantime I'll continue to post about my life success and accomplishments on Facebook to make her and the other stacies wet and craving me.
>>
>>36699236
keep messaging but don't let that roastie suck you in
>>
>>36699876
That's the fucking spirit!
>>
>>36700335
Thank you :)

Orignalliiiii
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.