[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I MAKE FRIENDS???? NORMIES GET INNNNNNNN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 1450133824079.jpg (7KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1450133824079.jpg
7KB, 275x275px
HOW DO I MAKE FRIENDS????

NORMIES GET INNNNNNNN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Draw faces on things. Have fun making friends.
>>
>>36698996
>NORMIES GET INNNNNNNN
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

in your butt?
>>
File: 6ae.jpg (25KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
6ae.jpg
25KB, 680x680px
>>36699029
>>36699147

ROBOTS OUTTTTTTTTTTTT OUT OUT OUT OUT
>>
File: 1463879669366.png (19KB, 414x506px) Image search: [Google]
1463879669366.png
19KB, 414x506px
>>36699185
Nope, sorry sweetie.
>>
>>36698996
1) be the sort of person who is a good friend to others
2) Go to places where there are people
3) Speak to strangers in a pleasant, engaging manner
Everything else is repetition and time
>>
Literally just get discord and talk to people on servers. It's so easy I do it without trying and I'm fucking autistic.
>>
Just talk to people, eventually you'll find someone you have shit in common with. Don't overthink your interactions and stay true to your character. It doesn't mean say all the dumb shit people do on here, start small. I find bringing up random topics in the news like the human head transplant, or talking about places you've visited or I dunno just gotta feel it out and go with the vibes.
>>
I started working out late last year and have dropped 70 lbs. Let me tell you how this changed my life.

>Be in Diff EQ class

>2 qt girls sit right beside me

>They started to take a interest in me after I started to shed some weight

>They invite me to the library to study (I'm good in math)

>I go there nervous because women usually don't address me but they were really talkative

>Find out that we have almost the exact same interests

>They watch some casual anime and play vidya

>We talk more than work

>They invite me to their apartment complex to study (they live together)

>We walk over there on a perfect day talking about our interests the entire time

>We get there and there are 2 men in their apartment

>One was one girls bf and the other was his friend

>They end up liking me

>more of their friends come over

>We play video games and order pizza

>We stay up and watch some netflix

>Other girl invites me to her bedroom

>make out and have bj for first time ever

I go back to their place everyday for a while and play basketball and discuss anime, and play video games, and make out with girl #2

I eventually get scared because I think 2 weeks have passed and I have a test due, turns out it was 3 fucking days. 3 normie days felt like 2 weeks to me cause I was used to 0 social interaction. I cried for 3 hours straight when I realized how much quality time I wasted as a robot

Seriously guys become a normie its so fucking good. You seriously are missing out on life.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 240x210px
>>36699676

W-what if I find playing video games unproductive and eating pizza unhealthy?

I will never be a normie
>>
I made friends by being myself.
Granted I only have 2-3 friends.
>>
>>36699984
Theres an entire group of fitness normies that would be perfect for you
>>
File: 1492299698310.jpg (54KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1492299698310.jpg
54KB, 550x550px
>>36699676
>Seriously guys become a normie

Oh THANK YOU. I was so lost until now. I can finally escape this hellhole. I never knew it's that easy.
>>
1.When you talk with people be funny
2. Talk to them on normie apps (snapchat, instagram, messenger)
>>
Make sure to talk with the more talkative and friendly people first
>>
>>36698996
Q1) where do you live? a city, rural area? where is it.

Q2) what things do you enjoy doing in spare time?

Q3) are you willing to go outside?
>>
>>36699676
Exact opposite happened to me. I finally found a group of normalfags that I shared some interests with(video games and boxing) yet hanging out with them felt like more of a chore than fun. They were nice but I still preferred to be alone much more. Even though I was hanging out with multiple groups of people and constantly practicing my social skills I never enjoyed being around other people, especially not normals. I think you were just a failed normie who finally found his place.
>>
File: 1480128522912.gif (434KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480128522912.gif
434KB, 500x720px
Most normies just give shitty advice like "just go outside and talk to people xDxD". Yeah, am I just supposed to approach a random group of people in the mall or my local park and talk to them?? Where the fuck do these normalshits live? Approaching random people you don't know is considered weird/creepy in my country, unless it's in a school, college or work environment. But everyone in my job is either middle aged or part-time high school students, and none of them want to befriend some autistic and awkward KV loser who's in his mid 20's. How the fuck does someone in my position make friends?
>>
>>36701354
befriend someone around your age, go to a club with person so not a loner, meet people.
>>
>>36698996
wanting friends is a start

I don't want them so I can't make them, even if they would be very useful for stull like becoming more normal and getting a gf
>>
File: 1459446597553.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1459446597553.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>36702422
There you go again normalfag. Where and how do I befriend someone my age? I'm not in college and no one in my job is around my age. They're all middle aged or teenagers. I have no one who will go to a club with me either, who do I go with, my mom? And even if i did how do I meet people in a club? As I mentioned it's weird in my country to approach random people you don't know, except for certain environments like school/work. Only a turbo Chad/Stacy could get away with something like that where I live.
>>
I want friends but I can't bring myself to seek people out, I'm too used to being alone.
>>
>>36698996
Act cool man be yourself. I always had around 5 to 7 friends until i got a GF
>>
>>36700403
kek

I know HOW to be a normie but I'm a socially retarded loser who can't turn his autism off when people are around me
>>
>>36698996
1. have some interests that can be shared with several people.

2. join clubs or groups based around those interests

3. Talk to the people there

4. don't bring up 4chan memes or your political opinions right away

5. ???

6. Profit!
>>
>wanting friends

man what a fucking drag that would be, you'd be forced to do things, fuck doing things I just want to lie in bed all day
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.