[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about when it all went downhill anon.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: psychiatrist.png (366KB, 1200x824px) Image search: [Google]
psychiatrist.png
366KB, 1200x824px
Tell me about when it all went downhill anon.
>>
File: v9fxkha.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
v9fxkha.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>36698448
>be 16
>watching a movie with my oneitis
>she leans her head on my shoulder
>the obvious move is to reciprocate affection by leaning my head on hers, or doing literally anything to acknowledge the affection
>do nothing

happened 4 years ago and still struggle with that memory
>>
File: 81-0U16fW4L.png (481KB, 1024x500px) Image search: [Google]
81-0U16fW4L.png
481KB, 1024x500px
When she stopped talking to me 4 years ago.
>>
>>36698656
why do you think you did nothing?
>>
>>36698656
>be me
>meme arroz
>feels guy
>sad frog
>tfw no gf
>ree
fml
i made oc on this board once and i regret it because of this bullshit thats plaguing this board
>>
File: 093245828903.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
093245828903.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>36698448
When I walked in my dad fucking the dog
>>
File: thimk.png (100KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
thimk.png
100KB, 400x400px
>>36698903
Maybe because I was afraid of acceptance

hmmm

why haven't i tried thinking this through more
>>
>>36698656
I'm even more autistic

Once a girl asked me can she kiss ma on the cheek
I freaked out and said no
srsly, I don't deserve to live
>>
>>36699999
>>36700000
>on the cheek
>I freaked out and said no
>srsly, I don't deserve
>>
Mentally I died the day I walked into kindergarten. Physically things went downhill when I got diagnosed with my chronic illness at 23. I could bare it when it was just mental anguish. But the abuse from my parents because I'm a failure, being treated like dirt or like I don't exist by everyone I meet combined with near constant physical pain and utter neglect from doctors who think I'm weird has pushed me over the edge. I'm just finishing up some books and games before I kill myself. My happiest memories are from when I was around 2 and 3 where I was the only child and my mother hadn't grown to resent me yet. I remember us holding hands walking in the yard and I looked up and I could feel how much I meant to her, and I knew how much she meant to me. Once it became clear I was a loser, and she had other sucessful children she just gave up and focused on them. Everything since then has been hell. Everyone has completely abandoned me in the moment I needed them most. I thought that doctors would care enough about their work to ease my physical suffering for monetary reasons alone but they don't. I've tried so many of them and they all look at me like I'm a piece of trash, and they see no point in providing quality of life for trash. I cannot wait until I'm dead and the suffering is finally over
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.