[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frogs and Feels tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 14

File: fnf.jpg (69KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
fnf.jpg
69KB, 614x389px
Spring Break edition.
order what you would've normally ordered in a wretched hive of scum and villainy and share your feels if you feel like it

Jukebox is currently playing:
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg

PS
"Right lane must turn right" captcha is haunting me
>>
>>36698330
One cup of black tea, please.

I have quit my job, signed off the apartment and broken up with my GF of five years. In one month I will travel to Mont Ral in Spain and study The Bright Path meditation as taught by the Ishaya monks. I will stay there for six months, after which they will assert whether I am worthy of joining their order. Once accepted, I will return to society to pass on their teachings.
>>
Also, if you don't mind, I'll hit the keys with some Rachmaninoff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrOp4TeG100&fmt=18
>>
>>36698330
Shouldn't be drinking alcohol, so I'll just get some tea or something.
Love of my life is gone and now I'm lost in the world.
Just gotta keep moving forward aimlessly, I guess.
>>
File: one cup of black tea.jpg (12KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
one cup of black tea.jpg
12KB, 224x225px
>>36698451
wait
you joined shady cult and removed yourself from old life?
mate this won't bring you anything other than weird adventures and perhaps an orgy
>>
I just want a mommy gf who likes to cuddle and lets me suckle or use her tits as a pillow while she is stroking my head saying "it's going to be ok, Anon".
It's probably way too beta to be acceptable for any girl, so it remains an unfulfilled phantasy. Feels bad man.
>>
File: tea some.jpg (4KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
tea some.jpg
4KB, 276x183px
>>36698650
>>36698451
Gentleman, I am curious:
You came to virtual tavern, you can order anything, one guy in past thread wanted something that Mos Eisley cantina would have, and from all those stuff to drink and other, you order tea?
Are you british?

and why most patrons of FnF just bitches about awful love life?
>>
>>36698725
Well, for starters, order something before you start bitching
second:
Yeah, having gf who would say such stuff to you is gay as fuck
You are probably the man and you should be the guy to tell, NO, TO SHOW your gf that it would be ok
I used CAPS LOCK to increase weight of my statement, I hope it gets to you.

>>36698565
very sad music
>>
Gimmie a shot of jack to start.

>tfw extremely attracted to the SJW style of unhinged hairy hippy girls, but disagree with their politics

I'm going to be alone forever, barkeep.
>>
File: jack daniels shot.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
jack daniels shot.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>36698779
>I'm going to be alone forever, barkeep.
Won't we all?
I say to myself that it is better to be alone and true to my own rules and beliefs, but is it true?

ok, jukebox switch to:
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mYBSayCsH0
time for some positive energy and all other hippie bullshit to enter this thread
>>
>>36698771
>Well, for starters, order something before you start bitching
I'm already drunk af.
>second:
I know that. Guess what if it weren't a problem there would be nothing to bitch about.
>>
File: 1487379887156.jpg (75KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487379887156.jpg
75KB, 960x960px
>>36698330
Heineken
two things on my mind right now
>the 16th marks six years since something shitty involving involuntary hospitalization happened to me, what drinks do you suggest to drown the depression
>my sister is having a kid any day now and I'm not sure what to think about this
>>
File: cheapbooze.jpg (61KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
cheapbooze.jpg
61KB, 620x413px
>>36698862
I am also kinda sorta dizzy, I drunk 3 beers 0,5l 5,6%
very shitty booze but cheap
and now I am sipping glass of moonshine and it will be all today

ok mate
from my experience, hell, from natural point of view girl won't tell you it will be ok
it is guys who tell it will be o

am I right or am I wrong other people in this thread?
>>
File: KIMG0140.jpg (776KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0140.jpg
776KB, 2560x1440px
>>36698330
Phoneposting. Sorry. I'll take sweet tea. I don't drink.

I'm in my college's parking lot right now. I had to wake up earlier than I wanted to take my autistic brother to see the school's special edition guidance counselor. I haven't showered since Wednesday last week and was going to this morning but that didn't happen.

So I went to get myself breakfast from Wendy's. In the drive-thru I was thinking about the comfy thread yesterday, and how some parts of the drive through would make for good pictures. I have a camera at home but never used it. I'm too self conscious to go outside and take pictures.

So I see a tree in the parking lot that I want to take a picture of. I sit there for two hours, working up the courage to leave the car and go photograph it. Felt like I was being rejected by the fresh air outside because I fucking reek. I suck with a phone camera so I meekly go back to my car after taking some shitty pictures.

Pix related, it's the tree. And it's taken from inside my car, the best ones I took we're inside my car. I'm chalking it up to the windshield acting like a filter, but it makes me feel sad that the best picture I took was as an observer of the outside world and not part of it.
>>
>>36698727
Not British. Norwegian.
>>36698725
My meditation has taught me that my relationship has been an attempt to reimburse love from a mother-character after not receiving enough love as a child. Basically, I projected my mother onto my GF and kept her as a mommy GF. Through the guidance of my sensei, I have been practicing imagining memories of my past where I felt neglected, and inserting my adult self into the scene to comfort child-me. It is a challenging process, but my efforts have born fruit. I feel much more confidence and contentment now, and less empty of love. Granting myself this love has helped me discern longing for others from love for others. Hence why I'm breaking up. I don't love my GF. I just wanted to feel safe and warm. Now I have found those strength from within.
>>
>>36698330
Glass of water please.

Why can I not be happy? I'm almost certain my crush loves me back but still I feel unhappy and untouched. It's like I'm unconsciously blocking all good feelings in order to not get hurt. Can't get hurt if you're permanently sad, I guess.

I just wanna feel loved...
>>
File: sweet tea.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
sweet tea.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>36699009
>take my autistic brother to see the school's special edition guidance counselor
from photo I think you are autistic brother, not the other guy
Is it some sort of maple tree?
>>
>>36699040
>My meditation has taught
Tfw too intelligent to bs myself like that. Can't I just pay a hooker that is specialized on broken beta men without it being a BDSM thing? Does that exist?
>>
File: glass of water.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
glass of water.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>36699118
>Why can I not be happy?
Only you can answet to this question anon, because we are not You, we have different definitions of happiness
>>
File: girl-at-bar-martini-mdn.jpg (26KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
girl-at-bar-martini-mdn.jpg
26KB, 300x400px
>>36699219
>Can't I just pay a hooker that is specialized on broken beta men without it being a BDSM thing? Does that exist?
yes
in current world, there is service for everything
there would be some hooker who does BDSM with betas, although BDSM is not thing for betas.
You should either wait for love, no matter how hard it is, trying to fall in it, or find good hooker, without things you won't be able to handle
If hooker have "wax" in her description, avoid her like a fire

[reccomend me some good turn-based vidya pls]
>>
>>36699219
It exist, and you can indulge in it.
It will not heal you.
>>
>>36699363
OY HOLY MAN
either order something or get outta my bar
>>
File: justnorwegianthings.jpg (61KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
justnorwegianthings.jpg
61KB, 960x539px
>>36699009
What a beautiful tree you found. I understand why you wanted to stop and photograph it. I'm pleased to see the tree in full bloom. It is snowing outside where I live.
>>
File: 1493666106960812955389.jpg (521KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493666106960812955389.jpg
521KB, 1920x1080px
>>36699212
He's a high functioning autist. I might be one myself, I don't know. Feels that way at times.

I don't know what type of tree it is. Here is a picture of it. I looked it up, it's a sugar maple. I hope taking leaves off trees isn't a crime. I remember it being one for wildflowers on nature trails at local parks from when I was a kid and went to them.

My dad used to take me on nature walks through those parks and tell me about the trees and what species they were. Maybe I should try doing that myself once school lets out, but the thought of seeing other people on the trail makes me really nervous, especially if I took my camera. But not using my camera just makes me feel like I wasted my dad's money. It was a present from a lot of Christmases ago.
>>
>>36699386
I've barely finished the cup of tea I'm holding. If you insist, you may prepare me another. I'd like to try a ginger flavored tea, then.
>>
File: tea ginger.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
tea ginger.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>36699530
You are very calm men, your kind rarely visits FnF, but it does not mean we are not prepared for you.
Here you go
>>
>>36699456
I like the snow a lot more for going outside because people don't like snowy days, but I still never go. This winter was just rainy, didn't get a chance to see much snow.

If you're the Norwegian, Norway is a very beautiful country. I really want to go and see your mountains and forests in person one day, but it's very expensive to travel.

Thanks. I like the spring when everything comes alive again, and everything is blooming and green. Could you take a picture of the snow where you are? I'd like to see some.
>>
>>36699518
>sugar maple
I thought it is some kind of Acer
You should go on the walk, and you should take your camera, and to ensure noone meets you, you should go before people wake up, like 2 hours before people around you start waking up, in the middle of the night
>>
>>36699625
>camera inbuilt in laptop
>take photo
>error: you have to set a directory file in the settings menu
>open settings menu
>nowhere does it let me set a directory file
>internet is devoid with help for this issue
I tried. I even made a time stamp for you. I can record video, however, but I'm clueless on how to convert them to webm.
>>
>>36699652
I think I will try going as soon as it opens. I don't know how strictly the police or park people enforce hours of operation. Right now I need to worry about final projects and stuff for college though, but hopefully soon I can read up on photography stuff.

I was going to take a photography class in highschool as a senior and was really looking forward to it, but one of my bullies was in there so I dropped the class and got put in a shop class with a bunch of freshmen, which was really awkward. Maybe I'll be able to get into photography now. I think if I practice enough when I'm alone and get decent, I won't feel so self conscious taking them in the presence of other people because I'll be able to prove to them, or myself, that I'm allowed to be there.

And one day I'll be able to take pictures of the city while lots of people are around. Maybe I'll actually do it too, and even stick with it.

Thank you for your ideas and your time. It feels nice to talk to someone about these things.

>>36700369
You can use the "webm converter for retards" here: https://gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter make sure you select the high quality/double pass option to make it look good. It should be able to take your video and turn it into a webm. Good luck. I hope it works for you.
>>
File: soon.jpg (27KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
27KB, 960x720px
>>36700476
Eh. Effort.
Northern Norway is something special. The sun doesn't rise during winter and does not set during summer. This picture was taken in January at noon.
>>
switching jukebox to this >>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7UVfoXQT6w
>>
>>36701043
Switching jukebox to this
https://youtu.be/MiY2JsGXrtM
>>
>>36698330

Milk again please. Getting grades which determine whether I go to uni tomorrow.
>>
>>36698330
Grog please

i met a girl on a party last night we spent time together outside for the most of the party she was actually interested in the stuff i was saying (wasn't byllshiting her btw) should i date her or something i don't really know her but don't have anything else to do and anyone else to talk to

also i am feeling completely broken recently for no reason or i don't even know why

also i am very young not some 30 yo NEET
>>
>>36700887
Oh well about the snow picture. There are always videos on youtube and such. Thanks for the thought, though.

That's a nice picture you took. Everything looks very still and calm. What's it like living there when the sun does/doesn't rise? Has it ever made you consider moving to someplace else with more balanced sun exposure?
>>
>>36698330
Please give me something cheap that will fuck me up, but isn't too obviously an oven cleaning fluid.

I've been a NEET for several years now. I'm working on a moneymaking idea with a friend. If it turns out to be good, I might be able to move out of my mom's house. There's this woman I've met on the internet, if my scheme works, I could afford to travel and actually meet her in real life. I will probably fuck that up as usual, then spend all the money left on vodka and return to mom's house with crippling depression - it has happened previously. Maybe I should just forget about it all, I've missed my chance to actually live.
>>
>>36701329
Its called being a 16yr old now gtfo
>>
>Swiped right on hundreds of girls on tinder
>still not a single match
I'll take a pint of Guinness and keep em coming
>>
>>36701999
It has its ups and downs. The winter is rough but the summer is the best there is. Nothing beats staying up late at night with friends in nature in the midnight sun.
>>
>>36702390
>friends
You're on the wrong board, normie.
>>
>>36702409
Animals are friends, too.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.