[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET Island

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 16

File: NEET Island.jpg (1000KB, 1500x1016px) Image search: [Google]
NEET Island.jpg
1000KB, 1500x1016px
How likely can we build NEET island?

It's not like anybody would stop us taking a boat here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navassa_Island
>>
Bump for interest.
What's your plan anon?
>>
>>36697762
Pff, the only way to make that island more of an autist shithole would be to establish the imperial system.
>>
how do you guys plan to survive if everyone is a neet?
>>
>>36697762
wouldn't we need to work to sustain ourselves
>>
>>36698495
you can see there is a black woman working so slavery i guess
>>
>>36698508
what? please explain this
>>
Can someone make a discord?
>>
>>36698424
we just sail a boat and live there

>>36698495
>>36698508
tendie chicken farms
>>
>>36697762

It's not likely at all.

About 10% of us have a contributable skill. .1% of us have the money.

The other 89.9% wouldn't contribute anything, they'd just be dead weight.

Not only that, but the concept isn't viable. How are we going to feed ourselves? how are we going to ship medical supplies? Building supplies? fresh water? electricity? heating? Horticulture supplies? Internet?

Additionally-- look at our neighbours. You think we'd be safe once word got around?
>>
Kek will provide for us
>>
>>36697762
Maybe you missed part about the steep rocky cliffs that make landing by boat impossible
>>
>>36698607
I'm sure the united states would just send us a bunch of gibs me dats like the rest of the territorial islands
>>36698687
There has to be a way onto it or how did all those other people get on it
>>
>>36698759

>I'm sure the united states would just send us a bunch of gibs me dats like the rest of the territorial islands

Lol.

The US barely looks after it's own citizens, nevermind the rest of the world.
>>
>>36698803
I'm sure we could just eat the local wild life and drink rainwater, it would be better than being a wagie
>>
File: 0028.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
0028.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
I'm actually neeting it up on a sailboat after getting kicked out by my parents (better than looking for a shitty apartment desu). As the anon above said landing might be rough on this island but if you find a better one I'd be willing to ferry some robots over.
>>
>>36698857

>I'm sure we could just eat the local wild life

On a 1300 acre island? Not fucking likely.

Everything has probably been wiped out from centuries of habitation. I would suggest breeding goats or sheep, but how much grazing land is really available? Our other option is to fish, But who will provide boats and expertise?

Furthermore, it looks like there's a town there, so there's already people on the island. Do you honestly believe there's space enough for us to live in general obscurity and peace?
>>
>>36698857

>it would be better than being a wagie

Gotta love that level of delusion. Working sucks, but most of us live in first or second world countries, where there's access to healthcare/markets of some sort.

Out there, you're fucked.
>>
>The K1N DX-pedition team, along with USFWS biologists and law enforcement officers, were on Navassa from January 31 to February 15, 2015.

what would you do when a bunch of normie scientists show up?
>>
>>36699157
the island is deserted and covered in bird shit (important resource) there are also wild pigs and I imagine it would be a dozen of us at most. We could all bring a couple giant bags of rice and rain barrels to sustain us until we got a nice haitian blackfu farming operation going on.

>>36699214
We could have a higher HDI tha Michigan in a year or 2

>>36699226
I'm sure nobody cares anyway, it's covered in invasive species and that can be our main reasoning for why they should leave us alone.
>>
>>36699295

Ok. well. A dozen is a sustainable number. But that's essential personnel. You'd need (of the top of my head)

>A doctor
>A engineer
>A carpenter
>A philanthropist

So how do you pick who goes? people can lie, bullshit, or flake out. Or they could be lazy, sociopathic, psychotic, or have a medical condition that they didnt mention.

Furthermore, what if the people hate each other?

I also would love to see most of the people on here live without hot running water, furnace heated houses, and proper waste disposal facilities.

It would be squalor, and most people would pussy out after 2 weeks, if not sooner.
>>
File: 1473104429730.jpg (14KB, 183x262px) Image search: [Google]
1473104429730.jpg
14KB, 183x262px
>>36698857

>eat the local wildlife and drink rain water
>this neet level of delusion

kill yourself
>>
>>36699601
nah we don't really need any of that, we can live in tents and use boat anon can ferry the sick people to cuba for medical treatment. This will just be like camping with more freedom. If India a world superpower can get by defecating in the opening I'm sure we can until we make an outhouse. There are going to be so many Haitian waifus coming over so they can eat rice and drink rain water instead of eating mud cakes.

>>36699829
Most of the planet live on rain water and eat dogs kys yourself neckbeard pussy.
>>
>>36699875

what will you do when you cant shitpost on /r9k/, faggot?
>>
Are neets really so delusional that they think surviving on an isolated island is going to be fun and easy?
>>
File: 1474654274535.jpg (49KB, 324x299px) Image search: [Google]
1474654274535.jpg
49KB, 324x299px
BUT LADS?

THERE ARE NO JOB CENTRES ON THIS ISLAND!
>>
>>36698894
Consider me jealous anon. Living on a boat seems comfy as fuck
>>
>>36699875

>nah we don't really need any of that.

Yes, we do.

Better leave the planning to people who are capable of thinking ahead.

>we can live in tents and use boat anon can ferry the sick people to cuba for medical treatment.

Sounds like a terrible fucking idea. What about critical injuries where the person can't be moved? what about time-senstitive things like venomous bites or bad fevers? Who will pay for the medical care? what makes you think you'll be able to find a doctor in cuba?

>This will just be like camping with more freedom.

Wrong again, dipshit. This isn't some national park patrolled by wardens and rangers. Hell, there's probably no trees for firewood.
>>
File: 1463882104546.jpg (130KB, 832x690px) Image search: [Google]
1463882104546.jpg
130KB, 832x690px
A real robot would live here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouvet_Island
>>
>>36700038
Yeah how are we supposed to get our bennies with no jobcenter on neet island? Can we make our own one?
>>
>>36699601
what if the people hate eachother

You dont think we'd just select people at random, right?
i'd imagine we'd have some sort of discord were we'd get to know and measure eachothers skills before we'd head on over
>>
If you actually want to go out and live in the woods or on some island, it's way easier to just do it yourself than organize a bunch of people.

The fact that you haven't done so means that you don't really have enough motivation to do it.
>>
>>36697762
>NEET Island
You know it would end up exactly like this
>>
File: Bouvet_aerial_photo.jpg (887KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bouvet_aerial_photo.jpg
887KB, 1024x768px
>>36700205

Ok. But that's only the beginning.

So we all talk over discord-- Whats to stop people from lying or over-inflating their skills? What if people back out at the last minute?

>>36700167

LOOKS GREAT ANON
>>
File: 1464901722146.png (485KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464901722146.png
485KB, 600x600px
>>36700314
>he doesn't want to live on the most remote island in the world
Are you some sort of normie?
>>
File: NEET Islander.png (564KB, 749x751px) Image search: [Google]
NEET Islander.png
564KB, 749x751px
>>36700139
fisherman and HAM radio nerds go there all the time they probably won't even know we're there. We can use Haitian voodoo on everything not that serious, it's called being cautious if anybody puts themselves in a life threatening situation it's just darwinism they don't get to procreate with Haitiafus. Cuba has some of the best free healthcare in the world we are just all going to have to learn spanish.
>>
>>36700314
>lying or over-inflating their skills
Meaby we'd meet eachother in real life some time, or when people claim that they (for example) have a medical degree, we'd require them to post proof of that.

>what if people back out at the last minute

then they're pussies, and we're fucked.
>>
>>36699905
we can shitpost irl and over Ham radio
>>
>>36700167
>of wich 93% is covered by a glacier

i dont really wanna live on a massive block of ice, anon.
>>
>>36700353

You just offered zero solutions to the problems I presented.

Good job.

Also, We're not cuban citizens,
>>
>>36700445
I'm sure if we spoke spanish they would like to pretend we are so they could make a territorial claim. If you think there is anything wrong with what I said I don't think you would make it on NEET island anyway. Maybe Haiti would treat us as their citizens to take it away from American devils.
>>
You can't be a NEET without a population of wagies to work for you. The NEET is the icing on top of the cake that is modern society.
>>
>>36700952

>I don't think you would make it on NEET island anyway.

wrong.

I'm one of the only who *would* make it. Because I'm not deluded.

I'm not even going to bother refuting your fresh rounds of rebuttals, because they seem to be getting stupider and more speculative the longer we talk.
>>
File: Navassa.jpg (152KB, 1000x677px) Image search: [Google]
Navassa.jpg
152KB, 1000x677px
There is literally nothing on the island, not even any shelter
>>
>>36697762
How to get gangraped by neckbeards 101
>>
>>36701037
Blimey you sure are taking this thing seriously mate, I think you're the real autist
>>
File: 1482798558893.jpg (6KB, 248x247px) Image search: [Google]
1482798558893.jpg
6KB, 248x247px
>>36701037
Are you trolling me this post is pseud af. It's not hard to go camping and plant some stuff under the radar. It's not like anybody would care for real people going camping all the fucking time. People use to live on it it's full of cats and dogs I'm sure no scientists or rangers really give a shit. I'm honest There are pictures of fat old white guys camping there in tents and they are like 70 and shit how numale can you get. did you ever even go camping? This isn't second rome powered by thorium reactors it's a NEET pioneering settlement until we breed a bunch of haitiafus because they want rice and rain water over mud cakes it's not hard. I"m pretty sure a bunch of retards will give us patreon bucks numales will throw shit at anything just pretend it's some ecology crap it's not hard.
>>
>>36701052
But thats we're you're wrong lad.
>>
>>36698517
laughed thanks
zeldzaam
>>
Neet island bump
>>
when do we start?
If like a handful of people start more and more from us maybe join.
>>
Seems okay but how will we afford internets and island Internets are slow and I need to watch anime. Also does island have tendie?
>>
File: Neet Island Survival guide.png (2MB, 1465x1209px) Image search: [Google]
Neet Island Survival guide.png
2MB, 1465x1209px
>>36702666
We could take some chickens with us to lay eggs and butcher for tendies.
Bring all your animes on DVD-Rs they will be valuable commodities.

>>36702576
Some one needs to make a discord
>>
>>36698894
hypercomf
>>
File: NEET Island plan.jpg (1MB, 1829x1448px) Image search: [Google]
NEET Island plan.jpg
1MB, 1829x1448px
I made the plan
>>
>>36698894
how do you get wifi?
>>
>>36704518
I'm lucky enough my parents' internet provider has a hotspot near the dock. I still have their login so I just use that.
>>
>>36697762
We would die in a week.
>>
You would have to work on the NEET island. Thus making it not a NEET island. How would food be grown if there is nobody who would work, to harvest it. Who would build the shelter.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.