[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

8/10 looking normie AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: p0TxxyI.jpg (131KB, 624x912px) Image search: [Google]
p0TxxyI.jpg
131KB, 624x912px
I've been blessed by god with being easy on the eyes of the ladies
I have been getting laid since the end of middle school.
I want to help you out loose virginity.
AMA

pic unrelated
>>
>>36697340
Post proof you lying dunce
>>
>>36697340
inb3: post pics - I'm not that retard
inb3: proofs - dunno really how to prove it but for recollecting memories and experiences.

I have fucked french, english, american, asian and african gurls
I have also tricked 200/hour traps into fucking me for free.
I really want to put my experience at your service guys, literally ask mee anything and I'll try to help you out at my best

BTW: I'm not rich (not that much to trick ladies intofucking me for money at least)
>>
>>36697388
what kind of proof should I upload?
I'm not willing to let some angry autist trying to dox me
>>
>>36697404

How do you talk to women?
>>
>>36697427

Post your face, no one is going to dox you, you eternal faggot. We only dox roasties.
>>
>>36697340
Do you have a small dick? I'm in the same boat but I have a microdick that ruined my confidence, so I've been stuck a virgin
>>
>>36697435
this is really difficult unless you are introduced by some common friend.
what I would do if I were on my own in un unknow place/country without anyone I would head to the closest college club and sit by the bar.
wait for any women specimen to come close to me and listen for what she'd might be ordering to the barman.
then I'd probably say something about cocktails or liquors and make a toast when she will inevitably head back toward her place.
no presentation, no shaking hands, no nothing, just casual chit chat while you are minding your own businness (important: obvisouly it's ok to fiddle with your cell from time to time but most of the time leave it in your pocket and just drink at the bar facing the mirror or overlooking the club scene. noone likes an autismo with a hunckback costantly looking at his phone)
remember: you are not going to pick her up immediately, what is important is that now you have someone to cheer or salute when in the club if you pass by. rinse and repeat.
if I misunderstood your question pls try to explain better.
>>
>>36697454
>Post your face,
nice try
>>36697500
>Do you have a small dick? I'm in the same boat but
not so small but on the average low end, 15 cm maximum.
what saves me is that it is fucking straight as a steel bar and every fucking girl I've fucked (prostitutes included) told me "it's beautiful)
If I were you I'd learn relly well how to lick pussy and masturbate them.
pratically no women ever cum by strokes into the vag, but every single one of them will cum by cunnilingus and masturbation.
you have to enter the mindset that in order to make a woman cum with your tongue it's try and error and it will takes along the lines of 15 to 30 minutes to make her cum.
your mouth will become red and your tongue the day after will be sore, but if you mke a woman cum with your tongue she will NEVER EVER let you get away from her.
>>
having dinner now (yurop), be back in a bit
>>
>>36697794
do girls ever approach you?
>>
>>36698575
the only times it happened they were ugly monsters pretty desperate for a shag.
usually you get subtly hints like watching you, or laughing at the shit you say.
let me make this clear: even if good looking I have had always to lure them into me by saying smart-ish shit or jokes:that's when the gurl decide to bang you.
in Italy they say "laughing woman, panties down"
make the qt laugh and she will want to fuck you
>>
>>36699230
btw, I'm not talking laughing like "LOLOLOL OMG ANON LOLOLOL", even smiling is enough most of the times
>>
File: 1467025370748.jpg (161KB, 728x1484px) Image search: [Google]
1467025370748.jpg
161KB, 728x1484px
>>36699230
>tfw naturally funny, always managed to make grills laugh easily
>tfw still not enough because I'm like a 5/10
>still a kissless virgin
One girl even seemed to be interested in me, but I later found out she was still into her ex. I'll be eternally stuck in the friendzone
>>
>>36699246
do bitches ever turn you down like I'm busy and shit?
>>
>>36699517
>seemed to be interested in me, but I later found out she was still into her ex.
well, if I were you I woul have enjoyed the sex without emotional envolvement
also, you might work on the virgin side by literally do anything from hookers to swingers, for the kisless I'd try to score an underpar qt

point being if you are a virgin you'll look awkward and weird to any girls eye, the sooner you get over this "issue" the better.
not being a virgin doesn't turn you into a pussy magnet but neither will fuck every chance with grills
>>36700018
sure, they will get any chance to be rude
but that's their problem: they're in a club/pub/bar obviously trying to score some, and that's wht you are trying to do as well.
as I stated earlier, the most important thing it's never to try to meet and shake hands with the gril you like.
just exchange a line or two in the likes of "that's a good cocktail" or "I'm heading for another round at the bar" and don't even think about saying anything beside that as first exchange.
later in the night or whatever, when you'll see her you'll already broke the ice earlier so everything will be easier.
picture this: even if you were to say your name to her and the other way around, would have that make you more "close" to her? hell no.
just don't stay silent, enjoy your time like they (women) aren't a big deal: this is the biggest magnet
>>
going to bed because although freelancing tomorrow is wagecuck day
hope the bread will still be alive by the time I'll wake up
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.