[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red flags for men: Tumblr feminist edition >He

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 7678909.jpg (69KB, 432x623px) Image search: [Google]
7678909.jpg
69KB, 432x623px
Red flags for men: Tumblr feminist edition

>He
>>
>>36697068
Legit question, what in the fuck can you even do with a Gender Studies degree?

I honestly feel like no one will deny her degree, there's just no real world use for it currently.
>>
>>36697087
If you need a degree to be an accountant or physicist, you're just as much of a failure, tbqh.
>>
>>36697087
You can be a sociologist or philosopher or something similar, and basically the only thing you can do with is become a college teacher where you teach the next generation of gender """scientist""" tumblerinas. It's basically self sustaining industry.
>>
>>36697107
>physicist
And how exactly would you teach yourself Calculus and everything else at home?
>>
>>36697087

I know a girl who graduated with a degree in gender studies and now she works as a lobbyist. I was surprised when she got a job lol but i think she's doing pretty good
>>
>>36697185
yeah man, it was totally worth daddy's $100k per semester
>>
>>36697087
>Legit question, what in the fuck can you even do with a Gender Studies degree?

invaded the family courts and corrupted the courts. family courts are controlled by feminist and you have no chance of ever getting custody of you child as a man.
>>
what phenotype is this girl? She's pretty cute in a girl next door kind of way
>>
>>36697068
I have to agree with her.

>>36697087
The same you can do with any humanities degree, research. The drawback of humanities is that if you want a job you will need a PhD, a bacherlors degree will do nothing for you.

>>36697168
Calculus is basic math, you could very well teach yourself calculus at home. In fact, you could teach yourself any math at home. But physics and other disciplines (biology and chemistry are primes example) require some laboratory training, at least a minimum of it, and equipment is hella expensive. Going to college would be cheaper.
>>
>>36697087
HR, social worker, lots of government paper pushing jobs, things like that.
Honestly, I think that a non white woman with a gender studies degree has actually greater chances at a well paid job than me with a physics degree.
>>
>>36697803

>Calculus is basic math, you could very well teach yourself calculus at home.

Calm down there newton.

Somehow i doubt you actually have any significant understanding of mathematics. Probably a history major.
>>
>>36697946
Math can be self taught from books
>>
>>36697946
I taught myself calculus when I was in highschool and later majored in math.
You don't need to be smart to do mathematics. I know I'm not.

18 y/o learn math in their first semester in college. By no means it is advanced. Math majors only get a grasp of what mathematics really is about after their second semester when they take topology.
>>
>>36698015
>>36697965

You can teach yourself mathematical discipline/rigor at home in exactly the same way you can teach yourself proper laboratory etiquette at home. But in practice nobody manages to do this.
>>
>>36697965

So can everything. Learning Calc from a book is going to be harder than most other things because it's actually going to require application , and conceptual understating on top of memorization. Most people aren't going to be able to fully grasp the concepts studying alone, you're just going to create mental shortcuts and form bad habits for when you get further than Calc.

>>36698015
>You don't need to be smart to do mathematics. I know I'm not.

True but you don't have to be smart for almost any type of education, Mathematics is still going to be harder than a humanities degree.

>18 y/o learn math in their first semester in college.
They usually learn college algebra/pre calc, most non STEMs never actually reach calc.
>>
>>36697068
>He doesn't think all men apart from Chads and POC (POC enslaved) should be killed
>>
>>36697203
>100k per semester

Where the fuck do you think school is this expensive? even with tuition + cost of living at, say, NYU, it's not even close to this
>>
>>36698260
I don't know, I just made up a fucking number, dumbass.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.