[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intelligence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 13456734567654.jpg (576KB, 1700x1015px) Image search: [Google]
13456734567654.jpg
576KB, 1700x1015px
Which one are you?

>tfw below average NEET

How does it feel to be smart? Is it any better or does the pain get worse?
>>
intellectual
but it is not as good as it seems, ignorance is bliss my duderinos
>>
usually these things go vertically
>>
>>36697044
>you need school to gain wisdom
Dude honestly, fuck off. School actively tries to curbstomp wisdom. School offers knowledge, but they ingrain a whole host of
hierarchal structures that have no bearing on reality. They let teachers judge your work as if they are in any position to judge
the creation of others. They think the only way to success is by learning a lot of facts and social convections. Everything school
stands for is based on a notion of being productive in society, not reaching enlightenment.

Wisdom is not something you can learn, it's something you reach when you are extremely intelligent and have enough life
experience. When you ask yourself 'why' at every turn. Most truly wise people will need to dedicate their life to it, look at the
great philosophers. They didn't learn from a 9 to 5 job, they usually secluded themselves from society and stopped being
productive to society. The exact opposite of what school teaches you to do.
>>
File: 1412060841353.jpg (143KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1412060841353.jpg
143KB, 1440x900px
>>36697225
thats wrong desu

school forces you to develop and understanding of how and why you think. Its not about the assignments its about the way you approach them

you must be another below average
>>
>mfw people will actually reply to and take this bait thread seriously.
>>
>>36697291
>school forces you to develop and understanding of how and why you think
t.retard
>>
>>36697225
>Below average detected

Agreed, the schooling system is somewhat flawed. However, understanding this, adapting it, and using this knowledge to your advantage allows the intellectual to rise above NEETS like yourself.
>>
>>36697225
Wisdom can be learned. Sounds like you have difficulty learning though. Have fun with your below average intelligence
>>
>>36697044
Know that they know nothing. You do know somethings but it's all filtered down through your senses so I guess you technically don't really know anything
>>
Feels worse.
As if you know the solutions, but implementing them is like typing with fathuge fingers on the smallest keyboard of the world. Utterly frustrating.
>>
>>36697459
It depends on how we define knowing
>>
>You can't be smart and enjoy spirts and videogames.
>Engaging in a mentally and physically stimulating activities means you are dumb because it's a normie thing
>great thinkers and scholars cannot enjoy sports or videogames
>Wageslavers cannot think
>Implying implying implying

People who make these charts are amongst the stupidest, but he is right about one thing. Trully intelligent individuals will see themselve as ignorant and will strive to learn something new everyday.
>>
>>36697291
>>36697391

I don't know what school you two went to, but mine certainly didn't teach me 'how and why I think'. They taught me to
define x in a value of y, and how to spell correctly. Everything I needed to become wise I knew before I was 13, then
I learned the 'correct' way to give a presentation and the 'correct' way to colaborate. Meanwhile real life has only
rewarded me for breaking every single convention I was taught, because real life doesn't give a shit about the 'correct'
way, they want something that works. Besides, it has no bearing on wisdom. Wisdom is about the human condition,
something you can only learn by reading the conclusions of other great minds and contemplating it yourself.

>>36697451
Nice jab at my intelligence but I'm not that insecure.
>>
>>36697764
Those pointless and repetstive problems were not aimed at the problem itself.

For example when learning how to make a presentation its not about the topic or the specific methods but about training your brian to think in terms of a presentation.

When learning algebra or calculus its not about finding x but about thinking in terms of abstracts and about the creativity of your brian

School as a whole is not about the material but about understanding the system. Figuring out the people and taking the path if least resitance while still collecting all the "coins" they want you too. This is the most important skill from education. Once you understand this you can go an learn what you need on your own be it for a job or for yourself
>>
>>36697044
Should have used more brain pictures instead of using some bitch in the affluent tier. Decent attempt.
>>
I keked.. STEM people wouldn't exist without money. take their money away and you have human calculators, who do are cucked by alphas with below average intelligence
>>
>>36697996
Again, all skills you need to create structures or art, but not skills you need to find out what life is about.
I'm not arguing that school is useless, I'm arguing that it won't teach you anything in the way of wisdom.
>>
>>36697764
Sometimes I wish I was this stupid. Just to know what it's like
>>
>>36698588
Hrm maybe try being more subtle with the insult. Now it looks like you're trying too hard, it has to feel like you genuinely think I'm beyond stupid.
You could conjure up a counterargument (doesn't have to make too much sense) and just be a little patronizing and condescending in the way you
bring it.
>>
Afluent here

Ask me anything
>>
>>36697225
Lmao I have so many retarded insecure "friends" just like you constantly crying on my normiebook.
Whether or not you like to admit it, someone who has the perserverence to go and get a PhD is going to be substantially smarter than the faggot that peaked in high school and proceeded to work at McDonald's for 20 years.
>>
>>36697044
I don't care about any of this bullshit but give me the sauce for that affluent sloot
>>
>>36697044
Probably average with potential to be above average or just below intellectual, I spend a lot of time doing hedonistic stuff and being depressed.
>>
why do above averages have non-existent future outlooks?
>>
>>36697338
not everyone here is below average anymore
>>
>>36699906
Probably because above average = middle class and the middle class will soon be null
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.