[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY MOM WANTS TO NEUTER THE CAT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1483958934867.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1483958934867.png
340KB, 600x583px
I need your help. My mom literally castrate my MALE cat. She says it is for his good but how the fuck can that be true? I'd understand if it was a female cat because we'd get flooded by kittens, but why does my mom want to make sure my cat never has sex? Is it a roastie thing? HOW CAN I STOP HER?
>>
Domesticated cats go fucking crazy if you don't castrate them
>>
cats dont enjoy sex like humans do you fucking retard frogposter.
also I recommend you train your cat to be a house-cat, they live much happier, fuller lives and interact with you a lot more than an outdoor cat would. let it outside for 3 hours a day max.
>>
>>36696813
pets are objects of platonic affection
their nasty bits interfere in this beautiful companionship
and should thus be cut away
>>
>>36696813
Probably because she doesn't want it to spray absolutely foul smelling urine everywhere, meow constantly when females are in heat, wander miles in search of a female, and fight constantly
>>
>>36696864
My cat is two years old and he's chill though
>>36696865
>cats dont enjoy sex like humans do you fucking retard
that's completely irrelevant. But yes, he is a house cat.
>>
>>36696813
Is this b8? Non-neutered cats wil make your life hell. Stink off piss everywhere, never around, "cat concerts" in the middle of the night etc.

>>36696865
Also fuck you, house cats live miserable lives.
>>
>>36696909
>and fight constantly
Neutered male cats will still fight, but only when defending their territory.
>>
>>36696813
If male cats aren't castrated, they'll be more aggressive, spray their piss everywhere (very hard to clean the smell away) and have a higher chance of running away.
It may seem shit, but if you're fond of the cat, I'm afraid he must part with his parts.

t.tomcat owner
>>
>>36696932
house cats are not miserable if you do it right. although my garden has lots of stimulation for my cats like trees, a pond, bushes. theyre so well trained that I can leave the door open and they never actually leave the garden, so maybe my cats arent "house cats" exactly.

"outdoor cats" are responsible for massive drops in the bird population, always getting hit by cars, aggressive as hell because they fight other cats all day and have too many kittens, when there are already too many cats as it is.
>>
Take the cat and run away. Find a new mommy
>>
>>36696813
Is it an indoor cat? If so, it will piss all over the house. You might not notice it at first, because your cat might be sneaky, but soon enough you will find very smelly spots where it pisses to mark its territory.
In that case, neutering it is good. Unless you like your house smelling like cat piss, I guess.
If it's an outdoor cat, it could impregnate other female cats, which will produce more homeless cats which are harmful for other animals, birds mainly.
Just get it neutered.
>>
>>36696951
No shit. Even females will fight but male cats fighting over a mate is something else
>>
>>36697065
>house cats are not miserable if you do it right.
Which is why I often see housecats staring out of windows for hours, right?
>"outdoor cats" are responsible for massive drops in the bird population
That's a meme. The only birds cats ever catch are sick ones, or young birds who fell out of their nest. Just natural seletion at work.
>always getting hit by cars
[citation needed]
Sure, you occasionally see a dead cat near the road, but it's far from common. Most cats are too smart/cautious for that to happen. They are more likely to die from old age.
>aggressive as hell because they fight other cats all day
Cat fights happen, but even in our suburbs where like every second familiy owns a cat those fights aren't too common. Just occasionally if one cat tresspasses on another ones garden and he's around.
>have too many kittens
Literally a non-issue, since everbody is castrating.
>>
>>36696813
He will be able to fuck anon, just not make anymore bastard kittens and maybe be less agressive and fight less with other cats
Let your mom do her thing
>>
>One of my male cats is not fixed
>Stays outside for literally at least 3 days at a time
>When he comes inside he stays around for like an hour before wanting to go outside again

It's better off they get neutered.
>>
>>36696813
Is this bait or are you just fucking stupid?
>>
I have one cat too, OP. Never new about getting them fixed. But males and females just get them fixed. Otherwise they go crazy and pee everywhere and make them mean. She isn't being a roastie or anything, its the proper decision for sure. The only time you would not neuter an animal is if you didn't care about it and just want to let it go live in the woods by itself. if you wanna have it live with you and shit just get it fixed man, after a few days of being sleepy from surgery they go back to normal and its fine

its not inhumane or cruel either its like getting shots, just something you gotta do
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.