[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: chest.gif (9KB, 451x431px) Image search: [Google]
chest.gif
9KB, 451x431px
You know the drill. Write a letter to someone who will never read it or simply vent, whichever you prefer.

Dear M,

You're a great friend and I adore you. However, the closer I've gotten to you, the more red flags you've been showing and now I'm in a situation where not only do I not know if I should keep trusting you, but you're also starting to become rather toxic. I really hope we can fix this, I don't wanna lose our friendship.
>>
Dear AnyQT

Please love me. I give you 3 and a half years before I kill myself
>>
Dear K,

I still think about you every day. I wish you'd at least care about me like you used to, I want to know how your daily life goes, I want to be apart of it.

D
>>
>>36696488
Dear r9k,

please stop being gay, i mean... come on
>>
dear D

will you stop being a bitch and just fuck around with me? you're an easy slut; stop denying it

thanks in advance,
J
>>
>>36696583
Dear anon,

People are gay and you can't stop what's happening right now.
>>
>>36696622
Dear Anon,

probably not, but a man can hope that when he comes on a board about robots that i must endure no less than 3 pictures of penis on the catalog and gay anime circle-jerkers complaining about not having a bf to fuck them in the ass

but like i said... a man can hope
>>
Dear furfags,

You all used me and treated like my shit, telling me I'm too old for you or it'd take you years to fall in love with me. Used me for sex, money, and car rides. Never again! I've already told one of you to fuck off and got blocked on telegram. Can't wait to be blocked by the rest of you!
>>
Dear A,

I hope you bury your kids. Just fucking die. You took everything from me. You didnt even want her but she still chases after you
>>
dear god,

thanks for making me an ugly fuck by giving me all the worst possible facial features ever
>>
File: 1493549625795.jpg (75KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
1493549625795.jpg
75KB, 500x681px
Dear Anon
Please confess already we have been stuck like these for weeks I know you have a crush on me. I am too much of a pussy to say that I love you but I want you to say it to me. I am waiting for the three magical words.
>>
Dear L,
I should have accepted when you asked me to fuck. I know you were, and still are, a turbo slut, and i kind of had standars back then, but now i regret it. Your ass was amazing to look at.
>>
File: 1481750647061.jpg (74KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481750647061.jpg
74KB, 900x900px
"you never call anymore"

It fucking works both ways you fucking idiots

Sick of constantly phoning people and being ignored, then its a big deal if i don't answer the phone

Fuck you
>>
Dear f

U stink and ur a dummy

i
>>
Dear m,

The thing that hurts me the most is that I lost my best friend. I feel so lonely and it scares me to think you moved on already. I want to move on as well, but it's not as easy as I thought. All the plans we made, secrets we shared, memories we created, haunt me.
I hope you are well, and I'm sorry I wasn't making you happy. Although my words and actions didn't convey it enough, I loved you very much and still do. And I miss you.

-w
>>
B,

It's not working out. It just isn't. We had great times together but I don't think you know what love is. Maybe I don't know what love is either but it isn't enough for you to just tell me that you "know" you love me. It's not that simple. You don't show your love very well and I don't have the patience to wait around forever. To be fair I could have sex with a very pretty (but bitchy) girl right now but I'm holding back for you. You go to clubs and events without me and we barely talk. It fees like a facade. This isn't a relationship and it doesn't feel like it has any potential to grow. I just don't trust you anymore.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.