[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. WoW wagecucks. While you are all out there socializing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Hello. WoW wagecucks. While you are all out there socializing and practicing your abilities I'll be enjoying a stroll around stormwind. Maybe I'll stop and feed the local birds. I really got Nothing to do and no where to be. I've got all the time in the world. Enjoy hunting dragons and nearly dying today as sir goldensacks pays you a measly 500 gold for the dick of a rare, powerful dragon.
>>
this is a bad thread, from a fellow NEET
>>
Wagelord here

Getting paid to browse 4chan on a Monday
>>
>>36696405
You missed a trick OP. You can buy Time with in game gold in WoW now so it's actually accurate that a true NEET no lifing WoW can actually make it a self sufficient hobby now.
>>
>>36696405

>WoW
>playing a skinner box

keep pushing that button neetie poo, it's all the pushing you'll ever doooo.

cos nooo girl will want youuuuuu
>>
>>36696477
>>36696530
>>36696420
None of these posts made sense. Are you all not taking the potions that wizard jewsenberg give you for the lacerations and scorch marks? I'll safely be in a cooking class by the stormwind Harbor today watching all you adventure cucks ship out to frozen hellish lands. Have fun. I'm sure I'll keep the maidens entertained while youre gone
>>
Just saw a man in the stormwind plaza arguing to the merchant that his sword was from a deep ancient cavern and he nearly lost his arm getting it. He wanted 3 more gold but got 2 silver. Which one of you "heroes" was this?
>>
>>36696405
But what of potential invasions anon? Where will you go? I supposed ironforge is a sufficiently safe area though the night elf village is so far away from it all you could just hide there. Stay safe anon and keep crafting your godly tendie treats.
>>
>>36697186
Lol plenty of adventure cucks to fight the invasion while I take the next boat out of here. And the mages are obligated to teleport citizens due to the mages guild rules. All else fails I hide under the dock and shadowmeld and masturbate until I hear the horde leave.
>>
I just love how pathetic you wageslaves are. Traveling the world seeing new creatures, species, and lands... Getting diseases and stds unfamiliar with our bodies and calling it culture. Risking your life to bandits and beasts and then selling their pelts for a few copper and calling it heroic. Meanwhile your wives take shelter in my basement and give me special thanks while their husband's are away.
>>
you cannot be a neet if you don't have a active investment portfolio you manage throughout the week.

please post evidence
>>
>>36697760
You mean my earnings at the auction house? Why would I share that online. You might try and steal my investment ideas . nice try. Also. Warriors just leave wolf carcasses lying around in the forest if you take some time to get them you easily make 600 gold a day! That's enough for me to live like a king.
>>
>>36697873
you are therefore not a neet
>>
>>36698238
I qualify. I never took up the arts of the sword or bow or wand. I mostly visit the local brothels then access the digital access machines. I invest in the auction house and collect dead animal pelts and things the adventures throw out. They have no idea their trash makes me rich
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.