[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Omega Wolf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: omegaWolf.jpg (146KB, 1016x656px) Image search: [Google]
omegaWolf.jpg
146KB, 1016x656px
How does this make you feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTdaWUDeGsg
>>
>>36695300
normal, because the alpha/beta/omega principle never existed, even in wolves
>>
>>36695327
>>36695300
This only happens in the captivity.

It NEVER happens in the wild, because the beta wolf would just leave the pack if he was not wanted.

Here, since they are trapped in cages he has no choice but to stay, and the other wolves are getting annoyed by his presence.
>>
>>36695348
Sounds just like high school
>>
Nigger animals.

Put them down.
>>
What kind of sick fuck just sits there and records it.
>>
>>36695300
Teste literally when I beat up the Brad
>>
>>36695300
nigga seems to be holding his own.
>>
>>36695416
What would you do, go in there against a pack of wolves? lol
>>
>>36695445
Those captive wolves right? There are people responsible for them. Spray them with a damn hose. Make some noise to break them up. You have a bloody fence between you. Get a cut. Slit the alpha wolves kneck and show them who is boss.
>>
>>36695327
This is the only correct answer
Wolves don't even have rankings, they usually just live in families where the parents/older individuals have the most control
>>
it made me feel tfw no anthro omega wolf bf
>>
>>36695300
Hey I downloaded this video years ago to sample in a song but I never used it
>>
>>36695348
>>36695367
I wonder if it's the same with humans. Do small tribes in the jungle still bully people?
>>
>>36695300
Sad actually. I mean I get its nature, but it just makes me feel sad, especially considering its captive wolves and nobody even bothered trying to deal with the situation beyond filming it.
>>
>>36695300

literally me *howls*
>>
why they doing this? Are they doing it for omegla to became stonger like them.
>>
>>36696096
Do humans bully to make them stronger?
>>
File: 1480899023275.jpg (17KB, 322x242px) Image search: [Google]
1480899023275.jpg
17KB, 322x242px
>>36695300
I'm glad they set that little faggot straight. Probably tried to sneak all of their food and didn't hunt shit. He'll learn from his mistake.
>>
>>36696271
They're in captivity. They don't hunt, dipshit.

Fuck /r9k/ is beyond retarded lately.
>>
>>36696208
i don't know how humans work i am autistic sorry.
>>
>>36696320
the point still stands that the dog was probably a loafer and parasitic influence to the pack
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.