[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fyre Festival - Normies BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Some news to cheer you guys up:

>nigger called Ja Rule starts a music festival in the Bahamas
>sells tickets at $12,000 each
>rich normies buy tickets expecting an idyllic experience full of Chads and Staceys fucking, drinking and doing drugs
>It was all a scam, music festival was cancelled last minute and all the Chads got stranded in a foreign island with no food water or shelter
>now they're butthurt and suing

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39743303/luxury-fyre-festival-is-cancelled-with-ticket-holders-still-stranded-in-bahamas

http://variety.com/2017/music/news/fyre-festival-mark-geragos-lawsuit-1202404487/

Can you imagine the look on the faces of those Chads? This is the kind of festival they will even work out and go on a diet beforehand just so they can show their abs there. They probably shared posts on normiebook and twatter for months just to show off about the much anticipated festival. And now they have been cucked and ripped off by A LITERAL RAPPER NIGGER CALLED JA RULE.

Can't make this shit up. Here's a normie video account of what happened:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17_x9ee11lc
>>
lmao trust fund kiddies
>>
This did make me smile
>>
>>36694245

If you can afford 12k for tickets to a shitty festival you can afford to lose 12k.
>>
Well, at least people care about the Chads and Staceys there. If it's us on their shoes, there wouldn't even be a social media coverage let alone a blurb on the newspapers.
>>
>>36694245
>>nigger called Ja Rule starts a music festival in the Bahamas
I live in the bahamas and I dont know who the fuck ja rule is
why do people keep falling for these memes
>>
>>36694278
Not really, for a lot of people this would be their main summer event. It's the equivalent to booking a flight, hotel and tour package somewhere then having it all cancelled.

Not to mention a lot of them were probably planning on recouping that money by selling drugs at the festival.
>>
>>36694317
He is American.

What's it like living in the Bahamas? Are you rich? Did you hear about the festival fiasco in the news there?
>>
File: 401.png (433KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
401.png
433KB, 680x383px
I just think it's great to see alt-righters and SJWs agreeing on something desu.

>>36694245
>sells tickets at $12,000 each
Those were the entry level tickets.
Some people paid ten times that.
>>
>>36694349
>What's it like living in the Bahamas?
new providence is crowded as fuck and I want offf this island, I dont go on my night walks anymore because I dont wanna get shot
id say im upper-middle class, pretty comfy and no I. didnt hear about the festival stuff on the news
>>
At the end f the day, they're still rich and you aren't
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (248KB, 1409x743px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
248KB, 1409x743px
>>36694387
Oh I never knew Bahamas was a violent place. It's generally safe in tourist areas though I assume?
>>
>>36694465
>Oh I never knew Bahamas was a violent place.
yeah its only gotten worse in the past few years because of gang violence
>It's generally safe in tourist areas though I assume?
yep, cant afford to lose thise tourismbux
>>
>>36694336

If you're stupid enough to spend 12k on a festival you deserved it.
>>
>>36694278
prices were never 12k
12k was for 4 tickets + accomodation + flights

this is just an innocuous example of how the media sensationalize (((facts))) and why you should never believe anything they say
>>
Chad BTFO
Stacey BTFO
Vapid instagram whores BTFO
Rich kids BTFO

Could this have happened to a more deserving group of people?
>>
>>36694465
>OMG SOMEONE FAINTED AND I WAS STUCK ON AN AIRPLANE FOR 5 HOURS WAAAAA.
>WORST TIME OF MY LIFE

so deserving of this
>>
File: billy-mcfarland.jpg (219KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
billy-mcfarland.jpg
219KB, 670x377px
>starts a computer engineering course
>drops out halfway through after realizing he could make more money by scamming normies

Is he dare I say, /ourguy/?

http://www.spin.com/2017/04/fyre-fest-billy-mcfarland-magnises/
>>
File: 1490893364376.jpg (43KB, 566x477px) Image search: [Google]
1490893364376.jpg
43KB, 566x477px
This is almost as funny as the time all those ponyniggers got scammed by the fake convention
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.