[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you guys believe in love?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 2314563462344362.jpg (30KB, 450x713px) Image search: [Google]
2314563462344362.jpg
30KB, 450x713px
i sure as hell do
im 21 and i thought i loved girls before, but 6 months ago i met this girl in college and nothing i felt for a girl comes remotely close to the things she made me feel. The best part is she likes me back and it feels like heaven. I dont even have words to express the feelings she gave and constantly gives me and what i feel every time i look into her eyes and when we're touching or when she's simply near me.
After a 6 month long game of cat and mouse we finally started dating and we confessed our feelings to each other. I remember the first time i locked eyes with her in the hallway while waiting for class. That moment carved into my memory, every single detail. I felt something that day, something i cant explain. That never happened to me before, thats how i know i it was more than just a crush. We have so much in common, we never run out of things to talk about, we love the same stuff, and are so much alike in so many ways and it just feels so right. And when we get intimate, sweet jesus, i think i will have a heart attack every time because of how intense it all feels.
She made me believe that there truily is that special someone out there for every person.

cant wait for the bitter assholes to tell me how she's gonna dump me for chad, how women cannot love, how its all in my head, how she's a roastie whore and how im deluding myself. I know what im feeling and what she's like around me and how she changed my outlook on life, and nothing you say will change my mind. So have fun.
>>
File: 1472324334614-r9k.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472324334614-r9k.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
Nice blog mate.
>>
File: image.jpg (503KB, 1280x635px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
503KB, 1280x635px
This isn't Facebook buddy
>>
Congrats, anon, I hope you get to experience that true love while it lasts.
Mark my words:

Love is like an acid trip, you get higher than the fucking babel tower, then suddenly you realize you're just sticking around for the booty and a vague sense of comfort.

>enjoy while it lasts
>>
I do.
Though I think it soen't always feel like that initial intense feeling, it's something two people need to work on and maintain over time.
>>
no.
/thread

organellum
>>
>>36693641
I cannot even fathom liking a girl who likes me back. I once had an 8/10 gf who thought the world of me, and I hated her for it
>>
>19
>meet a cutsie girl at uni
>the only girl I ever felt an emotion for
>Introduce her to friends
>We get closer and closer over the course of the year

>One week ago
>She starts ignoring my texts
>Still talk at college
>Feel like I'm talking to a stranger
>She gets closer and closer to my friends I'd introduced her to

What is happening here normies?
Is this just one of those "shit tests" or are all women fucking sluts?
>>
File: 1492903605849.jpg (18KB, 592x436px) Image search: [Google]
1492903605849.jpg
18KB, 592x436px
OP women cannot love, its all in your head, she's a roastie whore and youe deluding yourself.

I looking foward the next thread OP

>tfw my gf left me for chad
>tfw my gf did a gang bang while I was travelling for work
>>
Do some "Ebeneezer Good".
Realise its all just chemicals, not anything mystical or miraculous.

There is nothing you can do though when you're young, you are pumped full of hormones and its just biology to try and force pair bonding long enough to produce a child.

So I believe in it but I don't take it that seriously.
>>
No love is an intellectual meme sold to women so they won't settle down until its too late

In medieval times you might never leave the town of your birth so you just picked a slag you wanted to fuck and that was that
>>
>>36694310
>implying that love didn't exist in medieval times
>>
>>36694363
yes, that's what he was implying, and he's correct. Love was literally a meme for nobles and royalty back then
>>
>>36693641
Yes, but anyone who's actually been in a loving romantic relationship (i.e., 0.0001% of this board) knows that love is not the feeling you get when you make lasting eye contact with someone from across the room, love is not the feeling you get when you first hold hands, it's not the feeling of post-coital bliss -- it's not a feeling at all.

Love is an action that both partners have to do. You need to consciously care for, pay attention to, and provide for each other. It's the recognition that both of you are independent individuals with your own lives. Love is not co-dependence, love is an attitude of mutual support.

Infatuation is an amazing feeling, no doubt, but if you ever want a loving relationship to last, you need to actively love your partner. You can't just agree that you're both in love and expect things to be fine. You need to nurture your relationship as though it's a living thing (ProTip: because it is).
>>
>She gets closer and closer to my friends I'd introduced her to

Painfully relatable
>>
>>36693641
I really hope this ends happily for you. Just make sure you're not getting carried away with how she likes you back. If you do you'll look past the love-killing issues that will creep up later and make you more miserable in life with fewer ways out.
>>
>>36693641
Is she a virgin? If not, you're gonna get cucked. Hard.
>>
>>36693641
This is all very sweet and I'm happy for you, but what you need to get is that you don't love this girl... yet. You're totally infatuated with her

Which is fine, because oftentimes infatuation progresses to love, and there's a sense of tranquility in love that's even better than the high you get from being infatuated.

By all means continue dating and ignore the jaded assholes on here, but be sure to reign yourself in and remind yourself it's not all sugar and rainbows for the rest of your life. Good luck with everything, OP
>>
Shit OP im in the same boat good luck.

Ive been talking with this girl through skype for the last week and we've already been having deep and lengthy convos together,Shes really cool and she let me see her tits and asked me to jerk off on cam for her too. Ive never had a girl attracted to me my entire life and Im falling for her,im worried when I meet her (like a 3 hour drive) she'll turn out to be crazy or something but idk,she's into me and I want to give love a chance regardless. She's a virgin too and I really want to lose ours together.
>>
>>36693641
Did she let you come INSIDE???
>>
Been with the same eoman for ten years and I can't imagine life without her.
>>
>>36695283
Fucking touch screens. Woman.
>>
i do
but i will never get it
oh no
>>
I used to believe in love, reality proved me wrong. Doesn't look like I'll manage have any successful longterm relationship without manipulating the ever loving hell out of her and hating myself for it.
Better luck to you op.

t. bitter asshole
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.